Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ What a Lovely Turn of Events ❯ Shika No! Shoto's revenge ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It had been two weeks since Nina was born. Everything was very much back to normal. The girls were progressing nicely with their training. Finally, Zetsu came with the news they had all been waiting for.

"It appeared the Nara boy and some comrades are going out in search of information on Akatsuki." White Zetsu said. "The brats are heading out in two days. The copy ninja will with be with them."

"Well," Hidan turned to Shoto and Sasuke grinning. "Should be give the Nara boy a chance for revenge?"

Currently, Evelynn, Shoto, Sasuke, Hidan, and Nagato were all outside training. Hidan and Evelynn had been sparring, and Sasuke and Shoto were sparring with Nagato.

"Hn. I wouldn't mind a reunion with my classmates." Sasuke smirked. Shoto just nodded. She wanted pay back for the stomach wound she had obtained.

"Go ahead then. I'll send Sasori's group out in two days as well. They need to go collect the eight-tails." Nagato stated. Hidan let out a whoop, and ran into the base to tell Kakuzu about their 'mission', if you could call it that.

-Time skip!-

Two days later Shoto, Sasuke, Hidan, and Kakuzu were walking along in a remote area. It wasn't long until the caught sight of Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino. They were standing on the outskirts of a forest, in a desert-like area.

"We knew if we left the village you'd come looking for us." Shikamaru stated as they approached.

"Well, aren't you a clever boy." Shoto stated coolly.

"Aren't you the one who killed Kotestu?" Ino asked, wearily eying Shoto. "You're not even a ninja, why are you here?"

"Mind your own business." Shoto told her smoothly. Ino glared and got into a fighting stance. Her comrades and that Akatsuki followed suit.

"Hey, isn't that fucking copy ninja supposed to be here or some shi.." Hidan didn't get to finished his sentence. In a flash of lightening Kakashi appeared, and impaled Kakuzu with his chidori.

Shoto, Sasuke, and Hidan jumped out of the way. As Shoto jumped back, she shot six senbon at Kakashi. the copy-nin barely jumped out of the way, and instead they embedded themselves in Kakuzu. Almost as soon as Hidan's feet hit the ground, Shikamaru had his shadows after him. Hidan leaped back from them, Shikamaru following close behind.

"This same fucking trick? I'm not gonna fall for that shit again." Hidan gloated.

"Hidan, watch it." Shoto warned him. She was currently clashing kunai with Kakashi.

"We miss you at the village." Ino was saying to Sasuke. The latter gave her a bored expression.

"As if I care." He drawled.

"How can you not care?!" Ino looked close to tears.

"Konoha has nothing I want. My brother and I already talked, he told me what they did." Sasuke snapped.

"Sasuke, please!" Ino begged. "Come back with us! If you don't.. We'll be forced to eliminate you."

"As if you could." Sasuke smirked. He then drew his sword, and jumped at her.

"Spiky human boulder!" Choji rolled at Sasuke. The Uchiha barely managed to jump back out of the way, and landed back to back with Shoto.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Oh, fine." She muttered as she blocked Kakashi's kunai.

"Kakuzu, get the fuck up!" Hidan yelled. He had embedded his scythe into the tree, and landed on it. Barely avoiding Shikamaru's shadows.

Just as Choji was getting ready to 'spiky human boulder' Sasuke again, Kakuzu appeared behind him and punched him into one of the dead trees nearby.

"You should watch where your aiming those senbon." The miser said to Shoto.

"Right." She snapped.

Suddenly, her and Sasuke switched opponents. Sasuke's sword clashed with Kakashi's kunai, and Shoto dropped her kunai and reached for her axe and chain.

"Die." Shoto stated calmly to Ino. With that statement she shot the axe head towards Ino, who flipped into the air and landed a few feet away. The axe embedded itself into the ground, causing the ground to crack.

"Th-that guy was dead." Shoto heard Shikamaru mutter somewhere behind her.

Almost as if on cue Kakuzu's body started to convulse. his back ripped open, and four masked created made of his threads appeared. Almost instantly one of them disintegrated.

"Jashin dammit, Kakuzu!" Hidan yelled. He had leaped at Shikamaru, who barely managed to avoid his scythe. "We just got started, and already one of them drops dead?!"

"Shut up, idiot!" Kakuzu shouted back.

"Shikamaru!" Ino shouted. "The.. The girl has chakra now?!"

"Surprised?" Shoto drawled. Once again she shot her axe and chain at Ino. Ino tried to jump out of the way, but with a flick of her wrist Shoto sent it the direction she jumped. Ino gasped, and jumped back another foot, and the axe slashed her abdomen. Luckily for Ino, the chain had reached its limit. Just as Shoto was about to aim sebon at her, Kakashi came up behind her aiming a chidori at her.

"Chidori!" Sasuke leaped at Kakashi. Kakashi jumped to the left to avoid Sasuke, and Shoto jumped to the right.

"Thanks." Shoto said.

"Spiky human boulder!" Choji was coming at Shoto. Ino was off to the side trying to heal herself. Kakuzu took the advantage, and shot one his arms out at her. Grabbing her by the throat he proceeded to strangle her.

Shoto jumped out of the way of Choji. She prepared her sebon for as soon as he unrolled himself. Kakashi and Sasuke were once again fighting, kunai against sword. Sasuke seemed to have the upper hand. Choji's 'spiky human boulder' jutsu wore off, and Shoto shot her senbon at him. Three pierced his neck, and the other three impaled arteries in his arms.

"Choji!" Ino's strangled cries could be heard. Shoto ignored her, and looked around.

"Where's Hidan?" She asked. Kakuzu looked around as well.

"Don't tell me the idiot got caught." Kakuzu growled.

"I can sense his chakra. I'm going after him." Shoto said. With that, she took off after Hidan.

-Nara forest!-

As Shoto caught up with Shikamaru and Hidan she almost laughed at Hidan's predicament. for all his big talk, he was currently stuck in Shikamaru's shadow, and was tied up with what looked like explosive tags. What an idiot. As quietly as she could, Shoto crept closer. She couldn't make out what Shikamaru was saying, but she figured he was getting ready to set off the explosive tags. She whipped out her senbon, and shot them at Shikamaru. He noticed them, and barely jumped out of the way. Shoto walked out from her hiding place.

"So, it's you." Shikamaru said rather calmly.

"Obviously." Shoto replied coolly. "You should go check on your friend. If I recall, I just killed him."

"Ch-choji?" Shikamaru looked shocked.

"Hm, was that the fat ones name?" Shoto asked innocently.

Shikamaru glared at the woman. In a last attempt to get some revenge for his sensei, he threw a dagger at a trigger on the ground under a tree. The tags all around them exploded. Shoto jumped up into a tree to avoid the blow.

"I'll be back to bury you later." Shikamaru said to Hidan. Who was now blown up, and in a hole. With that, Shikamaru ran off in the direction of his comrades. Shoto jumped from her spot in the tree and walked over to Hidan's 'grave'.

"How's it going?" She asked as she peered down at him.

"Get me the fuck out of here, bitch!" Hidan snapped.

"Don't be rude." She remarked coolly. No sooner had she started to pull pieces of him out Sasuke and Kakuzu showed up.

"He said he killed both of you." Sasuke said as he stared at Shoto.

"He lied."

"Hn."

"What the hell happened to you?" Kakuzu asked Hidan.

"What the fuck does it look like?! That asshole fucking blew me up! Just wait until my body is sewn back together."

"What happened with the others out there?" Shoto asked.

"Ino was just about to die as Shikamaru showed up, and I had just stabbed Kakashi through his stomach. As soon as Shikamaru got there, he said we could kill him if we wanted. He got his revenge, because he killed you and buried Hidan. So we dropped the other two, and came to find you two." Sasuke briefed her.

"What an asshole." Shoto said.

"I fucking agree."

"Shut up, idiot. Where the hell is your other arm?"

"Check the hole."

The battle took place in the same place as the anime. Sorry, I described it as best as I could.

A/N; I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who had been following this story so far! Yes, I am going to be killing off characters. As I said before, this does not follow the plot line of the original series. So there's going to be quite a lot of different things.

Also, I'd like to let everyone know that I have a third and fourth part planned out. The rest of part two will be basically them hunting for jincuriki. Part three will be preparations for war. Part four will be the war, and the epilogue! Thanks again, to everyone who has been following the story. Oh, and don't forget to leave reviews!