Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Zenki Fan Fiction ❯ Book One: Heir to the Throne ❯ Demon God Cycle IV: Lady of Darkness ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10:

Lady of Darkness


Long, long ago....... the great sorcerer Ozune brought to life a fierce guardian spirit. His name was Zenki. Ozune used the almighty Zenki to protect the world from evil beings. It is said that.....when the threat of evil mounts...the invincible Zenki shall rise again!

-----Legend of the Guardian Spirit

Unknown location.........

In a realm of infinite darkness, where even angels fear to tread, dark purple lightning flashes across the hazy red sky. It strikes at 2 different places, creating an orange and blue colored fire at each location. From the orange fire a handsome young man appears with long purple hair in a ponytail and some sort of tattoo over his left eye. His body is hidden by his long red cape that seems to flutter in an unseen wind.

From the bluish inferno comes an old man with a flowing white beard and mustache in blue armor with curved horns at the shoulders.

"So Goula, you've come too?" the purple haired man asked his older companion by projecting an enlarged image above him, "Old folks like you should stay in retirement."

"Oh Gulen.." Goula said calmly, "I've come only because I couldn't leave important matters like this to someone as green as you."

"You'll get yours soon enough old man." Gulen growled as he clenched his right hand at Goula.

Their bickering was interrupted as purple lightning struck at a different place, causing a yellow fire to erupt from where it struck.

"What are you doing here, Anju?" Gulen asked sneering at the yellow fire which gave off a soft laughter to answer his question, "I don't want to see your icy face!"

From the fire emerged a woman whose beauty could be compared to that of a goddess. She had short light green hair, pink lips, ice blue eyes, and a face any MORTAL man would die for.

"That temper of yours takes away your masculine good looks, Gulen." Anju said softly, her eyes twinkling with laughter.

Before Gulen could retort with a scathing reply, a bright light came down from the sky, prompting the three to bow in respect to their master. From the light came a woman surpassing Anju's beauty by leaps and bounds.

She had long blue green hair, rosy red lips, emerald green eyes, and milky white skin. She wore a headdress with a sparkling ruby in the middle that was shaped like an eye, her body covered with long robes as she seemingly stood on air, defying gravity itself.

"Children of Karuma, a prophecy from the Great Divine Darkness..." she announced to her three servants, "A force that will interfere with our plans has been born on Earth." she watched silently as her servants' eyes widened in surprise at what she said.

"How dare...." Goula said

"You must hurry." Karuma said cutting off Goula, "You must move before the seeds of evil on Earth are destroyed by this force."

"Leave it to me!" Gulen said as knelt in front of Karuma, "I will dispose anyone who dares stand against you, my lady. I will insure that the seeds of evil bloom."

"I will leave the matter in your hands." Karuma said, "It is for the glory of the Great Divine Darkness."

"Hai." Gulen said as he stood up and bowed to his master

*Wait and see...* he thought *I will prove to Lady Karuma who the greatest of the three Demons is.* Gulen smirked and vanished in a flash of blue light

*Young fool.* Goula thought as he watched the youngest of the three heading for Earth *He doesn't even know what he's up against....and that will be his downfall.*

"He who rushes comes up with nothing in the end, Gulen...." Anju said before breaking out in soft laughter

Enno Temple....

"Umm...could you let me go now?" Zenki asked Chiaki as he watched the girl looking through an old manuscript. He was currently unable to move because of the ropes tied around him and spirit wards placed all over his body.

*Why me?* he thought as he sighed in resignation

"No way, not until I figure out how this thing works." Chiaki answered as she indicated to the rope bound Zenki the golden accessory on her left wrist.

"C'mon please let me go, I just need to do something!" Zenki pleaded with Chiaki, a little bit after the battle with the evil beast, he felt a familiar aura. One he hadn't felt in over a millennia.

"What part of no don't you understand?!" asked Chiaki, "I can't let you go until I learn how to keep you in line with the bracelet." she glared at him and started looking at the manuscript once again.

Knowing that the girl was just too stubborn to agree, Zenki took the matter in his own hands. His muscles flexed slightly as he tried to break the rope that was tied around his wrists. To his surprise, he didn't break it.

"The hell?!" he said quietly so not to interrupt Chiaki

He tried against and noticed that the rope seemed to glow as he put more and more strain against it. After a minute, he gave up.

"Don't even try," Chiaki smirked as she continued to read through the manuscript, "I took the precaution and enchanted those ropes. There's no way you can break through them, not unless I dispel the enchantment, which I have no intention of doing."

"We'll see," Zenki's muscles strained as he tried to break through the mystical rope. The rope glowed red from the strain. Chiaki took notice of the glowing rope.

"Oh my," Chiaki's eyes widened in amusement, "You must be really strong in your cursed form for the rope to be turning red like that. That means you have more strength than the average person. The color of the rope gauges how much strain it's holding back,"

The rope then turned orange, then yellow, then green.

"Damn," Chiaki said to herself as she watched the rope continued to turn color. It turn, blue, then violet, and then finally white.

"Kami-sama!" she commented.

A second later, the rope broke. The tattered remains of the rope flew all over the interior of the temple. With his hands free, Zenki reached forward and grabbed hold of the rope binding his legs. He gave it a good yank before the rope broke.

Zenki got to his feet and towered over the petite Chiaki, even though Zenki was still in his human form, his height was 6 foot 2 inches. In his true form he was 9 feet in height and when he reached a hand towards Chiaki in order to snap her out of her gaze, she jumped to the wrong conclusion and brought up both her hands as if to stave off Zenki's 'attack'.

"What the?!" Zenki said in surprise as the bracelet let off a bright golden light and he found that he couldn't move, "I can't move!"

"Huh?" Chiaki said intelligently as she saw Zenki just standing there, stiff as a statue.

"Stupid bracelet!" Zenki shouted in anger, it seemed that in the years he slept Zenki had forgotten some of the bracelet's powers.

"Tee hee!" Chiaki giggled as she moved up to the frozen Zenki, "You don't look like the fearsome demon up close." she traced a finger across his chest, feeling the taut muscle underneath the skin.

Swallowing nervously, Zenki suddenly remembered the hot spring incident that happened long ago when he and the old man had visited an all girl ninja school. It didn't help one bit that the hot spring they had used was open to both men AND women.

*What the hell is she doing?!* Zenki thought furiously as he felt her hand go down a bit further

"Release me at once!" he demanded Chiaki who broke out giggling again

"You know something Zenki?" she asked as she whispered seductively in his ear, "You look so cute when you're helpless."

Chiaki didn't even know what came over her. As soon as her finger touched his face, she suddenly had the urge to roam her hands all over the cursed demon god's body. She was broken out of her thoughts when someone hit her on the back of the head.

"Ouch!" she said rubbing the back of her head.

Turning around, she saw her grandmother glaring at her and said, "Chiaki! Where are your manners! You must show Zenki-dono some respect!"

"Zenki-dono?" Chiaki repeated, confused at the formality her grandmother used

"That's right! Zenki-dono was Ozune-sama's most powerful and trusted servant in his battle against the darkness in the past, which alone deserves some respect." Saki said lecturing her granddaughter

"So this is the great guardian spirit, Zenki." Jukai said as he pinched and pulled Zenki's cheek.

"Cut that out old man!" Zenki shouted as he sent the idiotic abbot to the floor with a hit on the head, "Hey I can move again!"

"Forgive my daughter for any disrespect she has shown you, Zenki-dono." Saki said bowing to Zenki

"No need to apologize for Chiaki, it wasn't her fault." Zenki said, "But I'd like to go investigate something for awhile."

"Do you feel an evil presence?" Saki asked

"No, I just felt something very familiar." Zenki answered

Before Chiaki or Granny Saki could say anything else Zenki ran out of the temple and headed straight for the town. Chiaki suddenly remembered what she was doing earlier and ran after Zenki.

"Come back here, Zenki!!! I still don't know how to work with you using the bracelet!" she shouted as she ran down the long, winding steps that lead down the mountain and straight to town.

"Kids are so energetic these days." Saki said sighing and went over to the hole in the temple floor where her idiotic brother still hadn't come out of.

Town of the Guardian Spirit......

As the people went about doing their daily business, Gulen watched them silently hidden in the shadows of a tall tree.

"You pitiful creatures will soon feel the power that is Lady Karuma." he said, "But first, I must find the seed of evil." closing his eyes, Gulen concentrated and spread out his senses.

After a couple of minutes Gulen opened his eyes and smirked, "Success!" he looked at the direction where Abbot Jukai's monastery was located "Soon the seed will be mine!" he faded away soon afterwards

Also unnoticed by the townspeople, Zenki quickly hopped from rooftop to rooftop in vain hope that his senses would pick up that familiar aura. He suddenly stopped when his nose suddenly picked up another familiar scent.

*A seed of evil!* he thought sniffing left to right *It's hidden somewhere close by.* his first priority would be to get rid of the seed first before he started his search once again.

"Zenki! Zenki! Where are you?!" Chiaki called out as she wove through the afternoon crowd in the streets. She suddenly bumped into a monk in front of her.

"Hey don't just stand...Kuribayashi?" Chiaki said recognizing the monk as he turned around.

"Oh hello Miss Chiaki, how are you doing today?" he asked

"I'm fine Kuribayashi, thanks for asking." Chiaki said smiling at the young man

Seeing her smile, Kuribayashi was suddenly lost in his own fantasy ignoring the description of a certain demon god and the question if he saw him or not...

"Hey, Kuribayashi, are you listening to me?! Have you seen the guy I told you about?" Chiaki asked the still out of it Kuribayashi

"Yes..Miss Chiaki the weather is very nice today." Kuribayashi said

Chiaki just sighed and said, "Nevermind, forget what I said. I'll see you later." she disappeared into the crowd before Kuribayashi snapped himself out of his daydreams.

"Miss Chiaki?" Kuribayashi looked around and saw that she was gone, "I'm such a loser." he hung his head in defeat as an old woman put some money in the offering cup and said a quick prayer of thanks before moving on.

Monastery.....

As a leaf falls into the koi pond, it suddenly glows blue as Gulen slowly emerges from the glowing portal. His gaze falls upon the shrine house. He effortlessly blasts through the thick wooden doors and stands in front of a statue of Buddha.

"So this is where you are sealed." Gulen said smirking as he closed his eyes and started to chant.

The Buddha statue in front of him started to crack until it exploded in a shower of debris, revealing the seed of evil, floating in mid-air.

"Too easy." Gulen said as he took the seed of evil

"Don't count on it." said a voice from behind him.

Turning around Gulen received a powerful blow to the midsection, courtesy of Zenki, that sent crashing through the wall of the shrine. He wiped away the blood that came out the side of his mouth before glaring at Zenki emerging from the hole he made a few seconds before.

"Let's rock." said Zenki as he cracked his knuckles and leapt towards Gulen

Gulen dodged left and retaliated with a ball of dark energy which Zenki effortlessly dodged and answered with a flurry of punches that Gulen effortlessly dodged.

*Damn, guys good.* thought Zenki as threw a left cross followed by a quick jab then a slide which were all evaded by Gulen.

*Whoever he is...he's good.* thought Gulen as he ducked a punch and sent Zenki crashing against the wall with a sidekick. He saw Zenki trying to get up and fight but was buried when the wall crumbled on top of him.

Gulen seized the opportunity and fired another energy bolt at the pile of rubble, creating a small explosion, his senses indicated that the meddler was alive and slightly injured but was recovering very fast.

He summoned a spider and combined it with the seed of evil, creating a spider using the seed of evil as its body.

"Go, seed of evil. Go to the greedy humans." said Gulen as the spider vanished in a small pillar of green light. He turned to where Zenki was buried,

"We'll meet again." Gulen said as he teleported away

A few seconds later, a very angry Zenki emerged from the rubble sporting a blood red battle aura. Looking left and right, he realized that the one who took the seed of evil was already gone.

"I'll get you for this." Zenki vowed silently as he clenched his hand.

"What happened here?!"

"No!!!!!! The shrine is ruined!!!!"

Zenki's anger faded away as he turned around and saw Abbot Jukai crying waterfalls of tears as he wailed about his precious shrine. He gulped and started to sweat when he saw Granny Saki giving him a look that promised pain if he didn't answer correctly.

"Um....sorry?" he said lamely scratching the back of his head nervously

Later that afternoon in the park....

Kuribayashi leaned on a tree as he looked at the setting sun and sighed,

"Why do I always get tongue tied when Miss Chiaki is around." he asked himself out loud, "I'm such a loser.."

He then remembered his encounter with Chiaki earlier that day and the daydream that followed. He dreamt about asking Chiaki out on a date, then finally hearing her confession of love towards him as they sealed their union with a kiss.

"Yeah right, like that will ever happen." Kuribayashi said as he banged his head on the tree.

He was oblivious to the passing couples eyeing him warily and avoiding the insane monk banging his head on the poor tree.

"But still...." he murmured, "I want to go out on a date with Miss Chiaki even for just one time."

"I can grant you your wish." a voice said startling Kuribayashi

"Who's there?!" he asked looking around, "Show yourself." he turned around and saw a spider in front of him.

"Let your lust for the flesh free." the voice said as the seed of evil awakened

"UUUUAAAAAAAAGGGGGGH!!!!!!!" screamed Kuribayashi as he absorbed the seed in his body. His screams stopped a moment later followed by maniacal laughter.

"Yes....." he said grinning evilly, "I can feel it....the hunger in my body." his hands clenched and unclenched, eager for the hunt

"Time to play....." he said as his blood red eyes searched for his first victim

Later that evening.........

"Isn't it this nice, Yusuke?" asked Ayane as she cuddled closer to her boyfriend

"Yeah, since I'm spending it with you." Yusuke replied earning him a blush from Ayane.

"Hello my pretty!" said Kuribayashi as he suddenly grabbed Ayane, hauling her up to him.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Yusuke said getting ready to beat the possessed monk down.

"Silence!" roared Kuribayashi as thick webbing came out of his palms, covering Yusuke from head to toe with the material.

"Yusuke!!!" Ayane screamed as she watched her boyfriend fall down to the ground in a cocoon and fainted from shock.

"You taste so good, my dear." Kuribayashi said as he licked Ayane's neck, "But first I must find more." he laughed maniacally once more and faded into the shadows, eager to look for more prey.

A little later.....

"Zenki! Zenki! Where are you?!" Chiaki called out as she walked through the park, "Oh no! It's dark already and I haven't found him yet!" she said as she looked around her surroundings.

She suddenly tripped and fell hard on the ground.

"Ow! What the....Kami-sama!" she said in surprise looking at what she had tripped over.

"What happened here?!" she asked out loud seeing more of the cocoons all over the place. Chiaki's ears perked up when she heard a scream,

"Where's Zenki when you need him!" she said running to where the scream came from.

"It's no use my pretty." Kuribayashi said grinning at the girl who tried to run away from him, "Just give in to my desires." he approached intent on finishing the job when a rock hit him on the head.

"What the hell do you think you're doing to that girl, Kuribayashi?!" Chiaki demanded with hands on the hips and her face twisted into a scowl.

"Well, well, well...." Kuribayashi said stepping out to her, "if it isn't Miss Chiaki Enno." his left hand suddenly lifted up the front of her priestess garb she wore revealing red panties.

"EEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!" screamed a red-faced Chiaki pulling her skirt back down and slapping the perverted monk as hard as she could

"You hentai!" she shouted at Kuribayashi, "To think that I actually thought that you were a decent guy."

"What are you talking about?" he asked showing no sign of being hurt by the slap

"H-Help me..." said a feminine voice behind Kuribayashi, Chiaki gasped and took a step back in horror.

There were over a dozen almost naked girls trapped in a spider's web, their private parts were covered by a thin layer of webbing. They were all moaning out pleas of help and release.

*He's possessed!* Chiaki thought as she backed away from Kuribayashi

"C'mon Chiaki, I'll give you the honor of joining my harem." said Kuribayashi as he approached Chiaki

Unknown location.......

Standing in front of a candle, Gulen watches as the flame increases in size,

"He's been taken over by evil." he said smiling triumphant he closed his eyes and concentrated.

"Awake from you 1,000 year slumber, Evil Beast Veedoo!"

Back to the park at the same time........

Chiaki stood frozen in place as her possessed friend suddenly clutched his head and howled in pain as mist suddenly surrounded his form.

"Kuribayashi...no..." Chiaki said softly as she watched Kuribayashi's form suddenly grow in size and grew two extra pairs of arms.

A demonic one-eyed spider came out of the mist and spat globs of webbing at Chiaki, pinning her between two trees like a ritual sacrifice.

"For a thousand years I was sealed away in pain and agony." said Veedoo as it approached Chiaki, "Now I am free and you shall be my first meal in a long time." it opened its mouth to reveal rows of sharp teeth ready to devour Chiaki's flesh.

"Someone help!!!" screamed Chiaki, "Zenki!!!!! Save me!!!!!!" once again the Guardian Bracelet released a bright golden light that blinded Veedoo and evaporated the webbings that bound Chiaki.

Monastery.......

"So a seed of evil was sealed in the Buddha statue." said Granny Saki as she watched some of the monks picking up debris scattered on the floor

"I don't who that guy was, but he was really strong." said Zenki leaning against the wall.

"You mean the guy who stole the seed and beat you?" asked Jukai

"He didn't beat me!" Zenki said shouting at Jukai, "He just got...huh?!" before Zenki could finish he was suddenly teleported away.

"What was that?!" asked Jukai surprised at what had happened

"I sense an evil presence not far from here!!!" said Granny Saki running out the shrine

"H-Hey wait for me!!!" said Jukai as he ran after his sister

Back to the action....

"What the?!" said Zenki as he suddenly appeared in front of Chiaki

"Zenki?!" said Chiaki as she looked at the Guardian Bracelet, "I get it! With this bracelet I can summon you even if you're far away from me."

"How dare you interrupt my dinner, you pathetic little human!" Veedoo roared, "I'll you first!"

"I don't know what the hell is going on...." said Zenki as he looked at Veedoo, "but I'm really pissed off right now!" he charged at the demon spider

"Come get some!"

Veedoo pointed six of its hands and launched its nails at Zenki, wrapping themselves around his form.

"What's this?!" Zenki asked as he struggled to break the invisible thread wrapped around him

"This is the strongest thread in the world, the Devil Thread!" answered Veedoo

"Let's see about that!" said Zenki as he struggled even harder to break the thread even as it cut into his arms, drawing blood.

"It is useless." said Veedoo, "The more you struggle, the tighter my grip. You'll never get away!"

*Oh no, if I don't do anything Zenki's going to be cut into little pieces!* thought Chiaki

"Say goodbye!!!" shouted Veedoo as it lunged towards Zenki to finish him off

"Look out, Zenki!!!" shouted Chiaki as she pointed the bracelet at Zenki, teleporting him out of Veedoo's jaws of death.

"And now I awaken the guardian spirit!" she shouted as she raised her hand with the golden bracelet was on, which was starting to glow.

"Unlock the holy spell with the secret sword!" she continued as she drew a star in front of her. The star started to spin and flew towards Zenki engulfing him in white light, which caused Veedoo to look up from where he had fallen

The seals of power that encircled Zenki's arms and legs vanished instantly and the last seal on his torso slowly started to crack.

"Break free! Vajura on Ark! Rise up, Zenki!" Chiaki chanted as Zenki cried out in pain as the last seal was torn asunder.

"Break free! Vajura on Ark! Rise up, Zenki!" Chiaki finished her chant as Zenki finished his transformation.

"The Guardian Zenki has risen again!" Zenki proclaimed as steam rose from his body.

"How can this be?!" Veedoo said as the beast took a step back in surprise, "That human was the legendary guardian spirit, Zenki?!"

"It's a little too late to realize that now!!!" shouted Zenki as he rushed towards Veedoo before it could recover from its surprise.

Had Zenki been calmer, he would quickly finish Veedoo off. But since he had to let some steam off and Veedoo was just too perfect.

"Chiaki!" said Granny Saki arriving on the scene with Jukai in tow

"Granny Saki!" said Chiaki, "Please help those girls!" she pointed to where the trapped girls were.

"Oh! Let me help too!" said a giddy Jukai as he rushed to oogl---err help the poor girls, oblivious to the disgust on the faces of Chiaki and her grandmother.

Having gotten tired of beating Veedoo to the ground, Zenki grabbed two of its arms and swung it round and round and threw Veedoo with all his might. The evil beast broke through some trees before crashing against one.

"This is my true form." said Zenki as he stood over the fallen Veedoo, "My true power."

A long red spike came out of his fist, "I'll see you in hell."

"Wait, Zenki! Don't kill him, that's Kuribayashi!" Chiaki shouted at her guardian

"What?!" said Zenki looking at Chiaki, "It doesn't matter who it is as long as the seed is destroyed!"

"How can you say that!" Chiaki said angrily, she then looked at her grandmother, "Granny Saki, can't you do something?"

"I'm sorry, Chiaki." said Granny Saki shaking her head, "But you are the one who can control him, since you possess the Guardian Bracelet."

"Zenki-dono is right, Chiaki." said Jukai, causing the two to look at him, "Kuribayashi knew the risks of being a monk." he then looked at Veedoo and nodded his head, "Rest easy Kuribayashi, you can leave the matters into our hands now."

Veedoo looked just looked blankly at Jukai.

"Idiot!" shouted Granny Saki as she hit Jukai on the head

"You call yourself an abbot!!!" shouted Chiaki unleashing the demon head technique on the idiotic old man.

"Enough of this!" roared Veedoo as it stood up and looked at Zenki, "Take this!"

"Not again!" Chiaki shouted as she watched the same thing as before happening again.

"You fool! I shall make you pay for this humiliation!" said Veedoo

"Not likely." said Zenki calmly as he flexed his muscles and easily broke the Devil Thread causing Veedoo to roar out in pain.

"H-How..the..thread is..unbreakable...." Veedoo said weakly

"Do you think that you're measly thread can stop me!" taunted Zenki, "You have less brains than I thought." Veedoo fell for the taunt and initiated a suicide charge.

"DIE!!!!!!!!!" shouted Veedoo

"Don't do it, Zenki!!!!!!!" Chiaki shouted in horror as Zenki charged Veedoo intending to finish the fight.

"VAJURA!!!!!!!!!" roared Zenki as he ducked a swipe and drove the spike through Veedoo's face.

"NOOOOOOO!!!! Kuribayashi!!!!!!!!!" Chiaki screamed, bursting into tears as she watched Veedoo turn to dust.

Unknown location.....

Gulen was broken out of his concentration when the flame of the candle was suddenly snuffed out.

*Could this be the powerful force that Karuma-sama had prophesized about?* he thought to himself

Back at the Park........

Zenki stopped and picked up the seed of evil in the grass, he gazed at the seed before crushing it.

"Why?" came a chocked sob from behind him.

Zenki turned around and saw Chiaki slowly approaching him with tears going down her eyes. He watched silently as fell on her knees before him and beat her fists weakly on him.

"You..you.you HEARTLESS MONSTER!!!" she shouted

Seeing her grief-stricken face, Zenki remembered the day when Belldandy had broken his heart.

--== Flashback ==--

"VAJURA!!!!!" he roared as he mercilessly killed his enemies even after they begged for mercy

"So it is true....." he turned around and saw Belldandy looking at what he did with shocked horror, "....you're nothing but a HEARTLESS MONSTER!!!" before he could say anything, she was gone.

"No...Bell please...." he pleaded as he fell to his knees, "....don't leave me...."

He roared at the heavens at what he had become.

*A monster....* he thought as tears fell down his face *...a monster.*

--== End Flashback ==--

He was snapped out of his reminiscing by the golden light of the Guardian Bracelet that reverted him back to his human form. Zenki was totally surprised when Chiaki tackled him to the ground and slapped him hard on his cheek.

"Chiaki...." he said softly

"Zenki no baka!" Chiaki said crying on his chest as she continued to hit him weakly with her fists, "Why did you kill Kuribayashi?"

Before Zenki could explain, Granny Saki's voice stopped him, "Kuribayashi's not dead, Chiaki."

"What?" she asked not believing what her grandmother had said.

Granny Saki merely smiled and pointed to where a battered and bruised Kuribayashi was laying on his stomach. She wiped away the tears from her eyes and looked at Zenki, who was rubbing his sore cheek.

"He wasn't destroyed because the seed of evil hadn't completely corrupted him." Zenki elaborated

"Zenki no baka." said Chiaki, "Why didn't you just tell me earlier?"

"Honestly, I didn't know if he would survive or not." Zenki said reluctantly, "And I didn't want to give you false hope."

"Thank you, Zenki." said Chiaki smiling at him

*Kawaii.* thought Zenki but then gave himself a mental slap to clear his thoughts

"It has been a long day, let's help those girls and go home." said Granny Saki as Jukai, Chiaki, and Zenki nodded in agreement.

The next day at the monastery.......

"C'mon Abbot, I said I was sorry already!" whined Kuribayashi as he fixed the doors that Gulen had smashed open.

"No." said Jukai as he sipped some tea with Chiaki and his sister at his sides, "It is inexcusable for a monk like yourself to be possessed by a seed of evil."

Chiaki mocked glared at Kuribayashi, "And for pulling up my skirt like that."

Kuribayashi turned beet red as he remembered looking at Chiaki's red panties, so instead of hammering the head of the nail, he hit his thumb instead. Everyone got a good laugh as they watched Kuribayashi running around the courtyard screaming like a little girl.

Up on the roof, Zenki snorted as Kuribayashi made a fool of himself, "I'll never understand humans." he laid back on the roof and looked at the sunny sky.

"One day I'll be free." Zenki said softly, "Then we can finally be together Bell..."

Unknown location.....

Anju growled as she lost her concentration once again. Every time she meditated, she kept picturing a handsome young man and she would feel something painful in her chest.

*What is this feeling?* she thought to herself

But it wasn't the time to ponder on what he felt, Gulen had failed and it was her turn to play......

"Hmmmmm..." said the cloaked figure as she took a sip of red wine from a gold goblet, "the seal is weakening but it will take a long time before it finally breaks." she put the goblet down and closed her eyes

"But when it does...." tears could be seen falling from the figure's hidden face, ".....I fear that it will be too late."

Footsteps are lightly taken, chao chao
But hurrying anyway, chao chao
The thunder like a lion's roar
Prompts a dispersion.
What's going on?
That's right...the rain's coming.

I really hate the rain, chao chao
I wanted to stay here a little longer, chao chao
In the instant when the pleasant sensation was changed,
When the lion made me hurry
It was obvious, No! Annoying.
It's gonna rain!

Has the rain erased his alibi?
Did he already forget?
Is this all the two of us will become?
Let's make all of this the rain's fault.

As for calls from him, Nothing Nothing
And lessons from the rain too, Nothing Nothing
If my mind would change
Like the weather in England
That would be a relief...but it's the opposite.
It's gonna rain!

The rain has made my fever return.
But he also suddenly remembered me.
The two of us were guided to here now.
It's all the rain's fault, no, thanks to it.

The rain calls people and makes them disappear--
A magician stronger than anyone.
The two of us had merely been fooling each other;
And didn't everything start in the rain.

It's gonna rain!