Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 2 ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
This is a continuation of my Storm Warning story. I strongly recommend you read Part One of this story or you'll probably be totally lost about the characters, their relationships and motivations. Any place you find this story should also have Part One, so again, please check that out before reading this one.
 
Thanks to those of you who did read Part One and emailed me with compliments as well as criticisms; both are greatly appreciated. I may not always agree with what people have to say, but I like to hear from you so feel free to email anytime.
 
Storm Warning-Part 2
 
 
Chapter 1
 
Three and a Half Months After the End of Part 1
 
A bright, full moon shone above the Great North Continent, but the few people along the western half of the Elsinore Mountain range couldn't see it due to a large weather front that was completely covering it. Underneath the thick, stormy clouds a furious blizzard was crashing into and over the mountains. At one point in the mountains the screaming wind carried thick swirls of snow along the length of a steep mountain pass, piling up huge drifts of snow across it. Suddenly a staggering form pushed through one of the piles of snow and stumbled onto the stony ground on the far side. The wind seemed to be battering the individual into the ground, but eventually they managed to regain their feet and stumble forward.
 
Instead of continuing down the trail, however, the person reeled to one of the towering walls that enclosed the path and began fumbling down it, clearly unable to see much in the storm-enclosed night. Finally the figure found what they were looking for: a recessed metal door set into the wall. Pulling an object from inside their heavy, tattered winter clothes they placed it up against a panel to the side of the door and within moments the portal slid open with a hiss, a sharp beam of light shining out onto the mountain pass. The figure quickly lurched into the entranceway, a final gust of wind sending him to the floor inside before it was cut off by the closing of the door.
 
The person lay sprawled out on the floor for several minutes before the heat, light, and other modern amenities seemed to finally bring them back to their present situation. Rising first to their knees they finally struggled up to their feet, leaning against the tan colored wall of the PokeCenter as they did so. They rested there for another few minutes before they swept back the snow-covered hood of their battered winter coat to reveal who it was: Tank, looking thin and drawn after his experience on the Hoar (or Whore) Frost Glacier. The young Tamer limped deeper into one of the automated PokeCenters which the Great White League had set up throughout the wilds of the Great White continent for the aid of venturesome Tamers such as himself.
 
Passing through a pair of sliding doors at the end of the hallway that led into the main area of the PokeCenter, Tank paused in front of a large wall with a number of screens, buttons, levers, and slots that took the place of the normal reception area of a typical PokeCenter. Here Tank paused to look at the different options before unloading a bunch of Pokeballs into a collection aperture in the middle of the machine. Next he punched a few buttons and finally pulled a lever. The Pokeballs were quickly sucked into the mechanism, the whole thing began humming, and lights began blinking all over it. Tank observed its actions for a short time, but once he was sure it was functioning correctly he turned to the left and exited the main room. Entering a long hallway he slowly made his way down it until he came to the first door. He tiredly opened it, went inside, and collapsed fully clothed on the inviting bed that presented itself, dropping his over-full backpack on the floor next to him. Within moments the exhausted teenager was sound asleep.
 
Much Later the Next Day
 
Tank turned over and yawned, stretching as he did so and grimacing at the sound of his various joints cracking. Wincing at various aches and pains he sat up and reached into a pocket to pull out his Pokedex, with which he had opened the door to the PokeCenter earlier. Looking at the readout he blinked in surprise, 16 hours?! I've been asleep for 16 hours!!?? Shaking his head in bemusement he slowly made his way to his feet and began stripping off his clothes before entering the first nice, hot shower he had had in quite a long time.
 
A half an hour later Tank had finished his shower, changed into a somewhat cleaner pair of clothes and made his way back into the main lobby area. There he immediately moved to look at the main readout screen on the machine. Noticing some blinking alert messages he quickly triggered them and read through their summaries. Most of them met his expectations, but one caused him to frown in surprise. Still frowning he then read through the other, standard messages before turning from the machine and making his way to the right side of the large machine. Again he entered a corridor, but instead of entering the first door he encountered he made his way down the curving hallway until he found a door with a “Communications” sign on it. This door he went through and sat down at a convenient console, using his Pokedex to log on to it. As soon as he finished doing so, the screen in front of him lit up with the same alert messages he had noticed before.
 
The messages were listed in priority order, but Tank chose to go through them in the opposite order, from the bottom up. The first one was a simple standard message from the PokeLeague:
 
ATTENTION!! BE ADVISED THAT YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE ALLOWED NUMBER OF POKEGIRLS FOR YOUR CURRENT CERTIFICATION LEVEL. BEFORE LEAVING THIS FACILITY YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHOOSE ONLY SIX (6) POKEGIRLS TO TAKE WITH YOU. THE REMAINDER WILL BE KEPT IN STORAGE FOR YOU AT YOUR DESIGNATED POKECENTER (PROFESSOR RED THROBBIN OF McKENZIE CITY). PLEASE AKCNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS NOTCE.
 
After punching the button which accepted the note Tank moved onto the next dispatch, which was also from the PokeLeague, but a bit more unusual:
 
ATTENTION!! ONE OF YOUR POKEGIRLS IS OF A NEW POKEGIRL TYPE. GENETIC SCANNING DETECTS SIMILARITIES TO SPACE KIT, VIDEO GIRL, AND SUPE-BRA GENIUS POKEGIRL TYPES. NUMEROUS ANOMALOUS ELEMENTS, HOWEVER, PRECLUDE ANY ACCURATE DESIGANTION. AS CAPTURING TAMER OF THE NEW POKEGIRL TYPE IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO NAME THIS POKEGIRL TYPE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO NAME NEW POKEGIRL NOW? TYPE Y/N:
 
This message caused Tank to smile. Of course, they had all known that they would have to choose a name for Washu's Pokegirl type when they returned to civilization and the PokeLeague. Washu had immediately suggested; “The Greatest Scientific and Technical Genius in This or any other Cosmos, Universe or Multiverse.” When Tank had rejected that suggestion in the interests of space and pronouncability there had immediately arisen a game among all of his Pokegirls on who could choose an appropriate name. Much to the disappointment to his longer-held Pokegirls, one of his newest ones had eventually come up with the winner. It was a term that was fine with Tank and at least marginally acceptable to Washu. Thus:
 
Y
 
PLEASE INPUT NAME OF NEW POKEGIRL TYPE NOW: BRAINIAC
 
BRAINIAC NAME ACCEPTED. NEW POKEGIRL NAME WILL NOW BE TRANSMITTED TO LEAGUE HEADQUARTERSTRANSMITTING TRANSMISSION COMPLETE.
 
The final, and highest rated communiqué didn't come from the PokeLeague at all. Rather this one came from McKenzie City, Professor Red Throbbin's Pokegirl Research Center in fact. Tank frowned once again wondering just what it was all about before finally shrugging his shoulders. Checking the time and seeing that it was an acceptable one he placed a call to Prof. Throbbin's center.
 
The screen indicated a connection and within a few moments it was filled with the image of a familiar Pokegirl who said, “Professor Throbbin's Pokegirl Research Center and Ranch, may I help you?”
 
Tank smiled at the Mousewife, “Hi, Dior. It's me Tank. I'm just returning a call from the professor. Does he want to talk with me about something?”
 
“Tank!” Dior was clearly surprised at Tank's haggard appearance. “Uh, yes, he does want to speak with you. Please wait a moment and I'll get him.”
 
The screen went blank as the Mousewife disappeared from view, but in less than a minute Professor Throbbin's face filled it up again. “Ah, Tank! It's good to see you again.” Then the scientist frowned and added, “But I have to say that you don't look so good. What in Sukebe's name happened to you?”
 
“Uh, well…I've been out on the Hoar Frost Glacier and got caught in an early blizzard. Plus, I kinda underestimated the amount of food I'd need. Things were a little hairy, but we're OK. Really. We just need some time to rest up and we'll be fine.”
 
“If you say so,” the Professor sounded a bit dubious, but obviously chose to let the subject drop. “Anyway, I wanted to ask you something.”
 
“Yes, what is it?”
 
Oddly the famous Pokegirl researcher seemed a bit uncomfortable as he squirmed around for a few moments before replying, “Well…You see…The thing is…Well, I noticed you still had my Center listed as your storage area, and…”
 
“Yes? Uh, is that a problem? Do you want me to change Centers or something?”
 
“No! No, of course not!” Professor Throbbin hurriedly reassured the young Tamer. “It's just that I saw you had more than your allowed number of Pokegirls and that you'd have to designate some of them for storage and…Well, I was wondering if you'd given any thought of which ones you'd be taking with you and which ones you'd be leaving at my Center?”
 
Tank blinked in surprise at the question, “Well, I've thought a little about it, but I haven't completely decided yet. I'm planning on staying at this PokeCenter for a while so I figure I have plenty of time to decide. Why?”
 
Again Professor Throbbin looked uncomfortable before he spoke, “Well, the thing is…You've got those two new Pokegirls,” he suddenly began speaking in a rush. “You see, Tank, we simply don't know anything about them! I mean there's almost no information about your Space Kit and this new one, this…” The scientist looked down obviously checking to see what name Tank had given the Pokegirl. “This Brainiac! There's nothing at all about her! I was just thinking that if you're not going to have them in your active Harem you might give me permission to investigate them while they're in storage. I mean, I wouldn't harm them or anything! I just want to see what their capabilities are. I'd share anything I found out with you.”
 
“Uh, no offense Professor, but I'm probably going to keep them both in my active Harem, so there won't be any chance for you to check them out. Sorry.”
 
Professor Throbbin looked disappointed at that, but immediately pressed on, “Well, how about this winter? You're going to have to find a place to spend the winter. Why not come to McKenzie City? In fact,” the scientist went on, getting more excited. “Why not spend it at my Research Ranch? I don't usually let people stay, but I'd definitely be willing to let you spend the winter in return for letting me do some research with those two Pokegirls. Just think! You could have the full run of my Center and access to all the facilities!”
 
Again Tank shook his head, “I appreciate the offer Professor, but McKenzie City is a bit far from here. I was thinking of staying some place closer.”
 
“You could always take one of the coast trains,” Professor Throbbin pointed out desperately.
 
“Well…I'll think about it, sir. But I can't make any promises.”
 
“No! No! That's fine! Just think it over! That's all I'm asking.”
 
“OK. Well, I'll let you know what I've decided before I leave here, deal?”
 
“Of course, that's more than fair.” The two exchanged a few more pleasantries and then signed off.
 
As he leaned back in his chair after turning off the communications console, Tank began rubbing his shaggy hair in deep thought. Professor Throbbin's questions had caused a few things to begin to crystallize in his mind. Ten minutes later he finished his ruminations and went back to the main entrance area where he checked out the progress of his Pokegirls. One more night, he decided after looking at the readout. I'll leave them in the recovery unit overnight and let them know what I've decided tomorrow. Hopefully they'll take it well.