Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 2 ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 2
 
The Next Morning
 
Tank had decided to talk to all of his Pokegirls together so he had picked one of the biggest rooms for their meeting. It happened to be a Taming room so there weren't any chairs which meant that everyone was sitting, kneeling, or lying sprawled out on the cushioned floor as suited their natures. Tank looked over the various Pokegirls, both his older and newer ones, interested as always to see how they interacted with one another.
 
First he regarded the couples, those Pokegirls who were almost always to be found in one another's presence. The most obvious of those were Kodachi and Lulu. The Dominatrix and Sorceress's sexual proclivities were so well-matched that they were constant companions. Another such duo was Washu and Ruri, an Ice Maiden who was one of the more recent acquisitions of Tank. The connection between these two Pokegirls was certainly not sexual but instead intellectual. Even now the two were hunched together over one of the various holographic screens Washu could seemingly produce at will as the Brainiac pointed something out and her logical, unemotional companion nodded in comprehension.
 
Next Tank moved on to the loners. Foremost among those was definitely Ryoko who was currently floating in the air and reading some kind of adventure manga. The Space Kit basically got along well enough with the other Pokegirls, but clearly felt no close connection to anyone besides Tank and her `mother' Washu. Asuka was in a somewhat more ambiguous position. The highly charged state of the Succubus' libido made her extremely eager and willing to engage in Taming sessions with the other Pokegirls, but Tank didn't think she was actually best friends with any of them. Normally, given the nature of Dominatrixes and Succubi, Kodachi and Asuka would seem to have been the most natural couple, but due to their personal history they had major trouble in one another's presence.
 
At the moment Asuka was playing some kind of finger counting game with Eila, a Snowmandy Tank had acquired on the Hoar (or Whore) Frost Glacier. Watching the two Pokegirls laugh and play together, Tank couldn't help but smile and be thankful he had Asuka around. Ryoko was a true loner, reluctant to interact with almost anyone. Asuka, on the other hand was what one might call a gregarious loner, if that wasn't too much of an oxymoron. Her personality made life easier for everyone, even in regards to the Feral Pokegirls like Eila who was normally fairly reserved.
 
Thinking of his Ferals, Tank looked over at Miluska who was lying on the floor and regarding him and the other Pokegirls with curious eyes. Despite the fact that he had had her for some time, it was clear that the Artit Wolf still was unsure how to interact with the others. In the past she had been the Alpha of her pack, but now that was a position evidently held in her mind by her Tamer, Tank, but she just as obviously was uncomfortable how she fit in with her new `pack.' Tank had tried to ease the transition for her, but there was still work to be done. Sensing her Tamer's eyes on her the large Pokegirl moved to Tank, curling her seven foot frame around the back of her Tamer. Miluska gave a slight growl of appreciation when Tank leaned back against her warm, white-furred body and scratched her head through her silver hair. The onset of cold weather had resulted in her fur coat finishing its transformation to an almost completely white covering that made her nearly impossible to see in the snow.
 
“OK, everyone,” Tank finally said, focusing all the Pokegirls' attention on himself. “I've got a few things I want to talk with you all about. But first of all, Washu have you…?”
 
“No problem, Tank,” the newly designated Brainiac assured her Tamer. “It's all taken care of. I made sure that the cameras won't record us but don't seem to be broken so no one will come to check it out. An easy task for a mind-bogglingly intelligent individual such as myself.”
 
“Good. Nice job,” Tank praised the young-seeming Pokegirl. Not that she needed much assistance in the praise department. “Now that that's taken care of I'd like to congratulate everybody on your excellent work on retrieving the Hyper-Stones.” At that comment everyone's attention focused on the large case lying on the floor in front of Washu and Ruri. Inside of the heavily shielded container were eight Ice Hyper-Stones, the only ones which they had been able to acquire from the site of Auguste St. Clerc's demise. There had been other cases in the crevice of the Hoar Frost Glacier where they found the body of the Tamer and his deceased Pokegirls, but all the rest had been shattered under the pressures of the elements.
 
“It was a tough journey and everyone gave their all,” Tank continued. “So I'd just like to thank you for your effort. Although,” Tank mused, “in the future I'm definitely packing more food.” All of the Pokegirls, except the unemotional Ruri, laughed at that. On their way back from the Hoar Frost Glacier, in the middle of the Tundral Plains they had run out of food and it had not been an easy trek from that point.
 
“Next, I'd like to talk about a point that might be a bit painful for some of you.” Tank's Pokegirls all watched him carefully, his two Feral ones in confusion while tension was clear in the posture of the rest of them. “In the past I never felt the need for an Alpha. I've always handled the training, Tamings, and combat of you all on my own. Recently, however, our size has increased which means various other factors have come into play. Not the least of these is the fact that I can only keep six active Pokegirls in my Harem, which means that two of you will have to be placed in storage when I leave here. Storage, rotation, and evolution of Pokegirls are all things that I think I need some assistance on. That's why I've decided to designate an Alpha.”
 
All of his Pokegirls waited in breathless anticipation while Tank continued. “Any of you would make excellent Alphas for various reasons. Some of you are fantastic in combat, others excel at Tamings. But I intend to concentrate on those tasks on my own as I have in the past; I need an Alpha who is good in those other fields I just mentioned. That's why I've decided to make my Alpha…Washu. Do you accept?”
 
There was a great deal of consternation at this sudden announcement, but no one made any audible protest. Instead all the Pokegirls' attention focused on the Brainiac. Washu was clearly surprised by the declaration, but quickly affirmed her acceptance of it. “All right, Tank. I'll do it.”
 
“Great!” Tank enthused intentionally ignoring the somewhat annoyed expression of some of his Pokegirls, particularly Asuka and Kodachi, who had been with him the longest. “Now as I said before, I intend to continue to conduct Tamings, training, and combat on my own as I have in the past. I don't want any confusion over Washu's status, though.” He looked sternly over all of his Pokegirls as he continued, his steady gaze breaking them to his will. “She is my Alpha and her orders are to be accepted and obeyed as my own. Got it?” Some of the replies of confirmation were a bit grudging, but Tank accepted them at face value.
 
“All right, then. Next we have to decide what we're going to do next. I think the most important immediate thing is to secure a place for the winter. I don't think any of us want to be caught out in the wilds during that season.” His Harem chuckled in agreement with his observation. During the winter the Great White League was extremely deadly not only due to its climate, which was extreme enough on its own, but that harsh weather also brought out large numbers of Ice Pokegirls that made things even worse. Anyone not in a town when winter began was as good as dead. Even with an extremely strong Harem the sheer number of hostile Pokegirls combined with the brutal weather would surely overwhelm any Tamer.
 
“Tank-sama?” Tank looked up at Kodachi's question. “I was just wondering what you planned to do with the Hyper-stones. Are you planning on using them on us to strengthen our abilities?”
 
At the Dominatrix's question everyone's attention again focused on the case containing the incredibly rare Evolutionary Stones once again. The shielding on it prevented them from inadvertently evolving anyone, but they were all still a bit leery of it. “That's a good question, Kodachi,” Tank answered. “I'll probably trade one or two of them for winter food and lodgings. Right now we simply don't have the money to pay for such things and I certainly don't plan on selling any of you off in order to get funds.” The various Pokegirls' demeanor relaxed at that acknowledgement of their permanent status. “As for the rest…Well, we'll have to see what happens.”
 
“Tank,” Washu suddenly interjected. “Would it be possible for me to have a couple of the Hyper-Stones for some tests?”
 
“Uh, how many do you need?” Tank asked a bit suspiciously.
 
“Oh, only two or three. Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee?! Pretty pleeeeeaaaassssseeee??!!” Washu asked winningly, her green eyes suddenly expanding to a surprisingly large degree. “I've only been able to do some basic tests. I really need to do some more extensive experiments on these fascinating things.”
 
“Well…OK,” Tank reluctantly agreed. “But don't get out of hand. Are there any other questions?”
 
“Master?” Asuka asked. “I was wondering just what our plans were for the future. I mean, I know we're going to rest up here for a while and then find a place for the winter, but what are we doing overall? You only talked about getting the Hyper-Stones, so what next?”
 
“Uh, well…” Tank suddenly seemed a bit uncertain. “I don't really have any big desires as far as the PokeLeague goes,” Tank admitted. “I only really want to do some traveling and exploring. I mean, think about it. How many people have been as far out on the Hoar Frost Glacier as we have? Not too many, I'd say, and we're just getting started! There's so much out there to explore!” An enthusiastic look passed over Tank's usually impassive face. “With just a little effort on our part just think of all the new sights and things we could see!”
 
“But to travel to these new places we'll need money, Tank-sama,” Kodachi observed. “If you want to do that, why didn't you keep some of those Pokegirls you defeated during our expedition in the Hoar Frost Glacier? Even if you didn't want to keep those weak, loser Pokegirls, which I certainly understand given their pathetic qualities, why not keep them for sale later? Their worthless bodies would at least have provided us with some funds for our journey.”
 
“That's a good point,” Tank acknowledged. “But I just don't like the thought of selling off Pokegirls. I mean, think about it. How do lame-ass Tamers like your brother get Pokegirls? Do they capture them by themselves? Almost never! Instead they buy them because they're too useless to get them on their own. I don't want to help out slackers like that.”
 
“Well, that's very noble,” Ryoko observed dryly. “But we still need credits. So how are we gonna get `em? Do you wanna knock over a few banks?” The Space Kit seemed very enthusiastic for that option, cracking her knuckles in anticipation.
 
“Uh, that's one option,” Tank acknowledged cautiously, looking at Ryoko a bit warily. “But I don't think we want to be on the run for the rest of our live. We'll definitely have to be on the lookout for different ways to get money. There are often different PokeLeague missions that are offered for money, maybe even PokeLeague battles. We might take part in one if it's convenient. But there's no point trying to make those kinds of choices right now, we'll decide when the time comes.”
 
“So that means you have no plans on engaging in PokeLeague combat?” Lulu asked with an upraised eyebrow. “Most Tamers desire a high classification in the various Leagues,” she observed.
 
“I'm not most Tamers,” Tank noted simply. “If we need money and that's one of the options we may take it, but League rankings by themselves are not important for me.”
 
“Even ignoring the money issue we have to deal with the Pokegirl issue, Tank-sama,” Kodachi interjected. “No matter where we go, a strong collection of Pokegirls will be necessary to deal with any obstacle we may encounter.” She looked out of the corner of her eye toward Asuka as she added, “Of course, the Black Rose is sufficient to deal with any problem that comes before us. Looking at the collection of castoff losers who grovel before me this delicate flower is certainly the one to whip them into shape.” Disregarding the baleful glares that fixed upon her from the other Pokegirls she continued, “Even with my own puissant skill, however, it may be…expedient to have others about to brush away the castoffs of my destructive skill.”
 
“Uh, yeah…” Washu looked at the Dominatrix with doubtful green eyes as she spoke. “Anyway, Kodachi has a point. We're definitely strong from the Ice and Fighting point of view. Also we're not too bad in the Plant and Magic areas. And Lulu's magic gives us an edge in other elemental areas even without having specialized Pokegirls. It definitely wouldn't hurt us to pick up some Fire and Water Pokegirls, though.”
 
“We'll just have to see what happens,” their Tamer observed. “I'm mostly planning on building our abilities through training. If we can pick up some quality Pokegirls we'll do it, but our main focus has to be on our own skills. You know what I mean?” Tank smiled at his Pokegirls quick agreement. “Anyway, we'll need to spend a week or so here, going over our equipment and building up our strength. Does anyone have anything else to add?”
 
“Well, Master,” Asuka commented, sauntering over to her tamer, her enormous breasts shaking with each step as always. “I just hope you have some good Taming sessions planned.” Kneeling down she planted an enormously sexy kiss on Tank's lips while simultaneously thrusting her over-large chest into her owner. The force of the contact made the Tamer rock backward, rousing the Artit Wolf he was resting against. Seeing the intimate contact before her, Miluska gave a short bark of contentment and began licking the two with her hot, rough tongue.
 
“Yeah,” Ryoko agreed, flinging aside her comic book at the prospect of some sexual action. Disappearing from view she quickly reappeared behind Tank, her arms tightly wrapped around his muscular chest as Asuka gripped his neck. “Tamings will definitely help build up my talents. All I need are some good, long, hard, thorough, Tamings,” she panted into his neck, trying to squeeze her sizable breasts into him over the body of the Artit Wolf between them.
 
“Mmm, Tamings,” Kodachi sighed, the Dominatrix stalking over towards the entangled quartet before her. “That sounds good.”
 
“Now, hold on a sec,” Tank tried to protest, but to no avail. In instants he was swept under a tidal wave of flesh as his various Pokegirls all jumped on him, anxious to get their share of him.
 
Well, all except one. “They're all idiots,” Ruri observed coolly, abandoned even by her mentor Washu.
 
The Next Morning, Early, At Some Point in the Elsinore Mountains
 
Biff Tyler looked blearily up from his bed at the blaring sound of the buzzer, fuzzily trying to figure out just what it meant. His body shivered slightly as he contacted the other body in his bed, despite the electric blanket that was there to warm them both up. Despite her soft fur Mandy, his Snow Bunny, still carried a noticeable chill.
 
Stumbling from his bed he pulled on a pair of pants and a shirt from the piles of clothes littering the floor of his room and then stumbled out into the hallway his bedroom door opened into. Doing so, he almost ran into his partner Scott Lawson. “Dude,” Biff observed. “You look like shit!”
 
“Then at least I look better than you, loser,” Scott's sarcastic observation broke into a series of hacking coughs. “Got a butt, on ya?”
 
Biff patted at the various pockets on his clothes before shrugging in surrender. “Sorry, dude. Guess not.”
 
“Shit.” Scott looked around in confusion. “By the way. Why are we up so Sukebe-damned early anyway?”
 
Biff contemplated this question thoroughly for several minutes before the persistent shrill of the alarm finally made its way through the thick bone of his skull. “Oh, man! The communicator! Some bonj is definitely on our cases!”
 
Scott also seemed to finally realize what had awoken him. “Shit! That's totally wack!” Despite their annoyance, however, they both made their way down the hallway, through a dining area that was littered with dirty plates and remnants of food and finally into a room full of high tech equipment. Slumping into padded chairs in front of the machines the two men took a moment to try and straighten themselves up a bit. It was a lost cause, however, and in the end they looked as wasted as they truly were. Finally Scott reached out and hit a button, simultaneously silencing the irritating buzzing tone and connecting them with whoever wanted to speak with them.
 
The response was almost immediate. “This is Main Command,” a delicate, feminine voice said. “How may I help you?” The monitors before them remained blank, but they knew from past experiences that whoever was on the other side could perceive them perfectly.
 
“This is Team Shred, Main Command babe,” Biff responded arrogantly. “I guess you hosers must want to talk to us pretty damn bad to wake us up at such a wack hour.”
 
“Wait one moment, Team Shred,” the voice responded calmly. “I will connect you with the Principal. Please observe the following data while you wait.” Even as she spoke a mass of information began appearing on the screens in front of the two hung-over teens.
 
“Dude! Scope this! This hoedad's got a Succubus,” Biff enthused as he looked at what was scrolling past him on the monitor.
 
“Yeah, but if we fight him head on he'll totally give us a South Shore birthday, dude,” Scott cautioned. “Look at these Pokesluts he's hoardin'. We got no chance without some serious help.”
 
“Mmm,” Biff unwillingly agreed. Before their conversation could continue a new voice issued forth from their communicator. Unlike the previous soft, gentle one, the new person had a harsh and clearly male tone.
 
“Team Shred, this is Main Command Principal!”
 
“Yeah, Prince,” Biff responded cavalierly. “We're listenin'.”
 
“You have observed the data sent from this station?”
 
“Yeah, but…” Scott replied unwillingly. “I hate to say it, but this gaffer's kinda outa our league. If we fight him it's gonna be a complete bunk.”
 
“I recognize Team Shred's inability to cope with this challenge on your own,” the deep voice responded, making both Scott and Biff tense in agitation. “I am not asking you two to fight this foe directly. Instead I merely require that you perform assistance and backup duties for those who will be directed to you. They will be arriving within the next 96 hours. Prepare for them.”
 
Biff and Scott looked at one another with raised eyebrows. Granted it was a bit humiliating to be assigned second place roles, but at the same time if it gave them access to some choice Pokegirls….Well, humiliation was only temporary after all. “Okay, head honcho dude,” Scott responded. “We'll be waiting for them.”
 
“Very well. Expect more information in the future.” With that cool appraisal the connection was broken.
 
Biff and Scott looked at one another for a few moments before the latter finally broke the silence. “Well, that wasn't the sweetest response I've ever heard.”
 
“No shittin'!” Biff responded. “But at least we got a head's up on some choice Pokesluts. I can't wait to get my hands, and some other things, on that Succubus!”
 
“Too much info! But you're right. This Tank mofo is definitely goin' down!”