Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 2 ❯ Chapter 10

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 10
 
The Next Day
 
“Tank-dono? How long are you planning to stay in this malodorous metropolis? This atmosphere is hardly conducive to the mental and physical well-being of an elite, superior Pokegirl such as myself. Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!!!”
 
Tank glanced over at the incredibly arrogant Killer Queen and had to smile, despite the customary chill her weird laughter caused to run down his spine. Strutting through the streets of Gash, garbed in her usual body-baring scraps of fetish gear despite the cool, cloudy weather, Kodachi was certainly grabbing the attention of almost everyone. Even the gorgeous Lulu couldn't compete with her mistress, not that the thought ever would have crossed the submissive Sorceress's mind.
 
“Probably at least another week, Kodachi,” Tank finally responded to his Pokegirl's question. “The PokeCenter wants to keep the others for at least another night of rest and healing and there's still a number of other things I want to get done here, so it can't be helped.”
 
“Well,” Kodachi sniffed disdainfully. “It seems like a waste of the Beautiful Black Rose's time, but I suppose it is impossible for one to expect those other lowly PokePeons to reach the high standards of one such as myself. Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!!!”
 
“Mmm,” Tank murmured noncommittally. “At any rate, let's get some- OOOFFF!!” Tank staggered into his two voluptuous Pokegirls as something hard and angular banged into him, planting something particularly pointy into the pit of his stomach and forcing all of the air out of him in a single explosive gasp. As he stayed bent over and, wide-eyed, trying to get his breath back he heard a babble of voices erupt into argument around him.
 
“Whoops! Sorry about…”
 
“You should watch where you're going, you bony little girl!”
 
“BONY!!!! Who in Sukebe's Name do you think you're calling BONY, you balloon-breasted slut!!”
 
“Well, Lina. You are pretty…”
 
SMACK!! CRASH!!!
 
“Shut up you jelly fish brain or I'll blast you into next week!!”
 
“Gourry dear!!”
 
“Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!!! It seems that there's a little stick-girl around here needs some discipline, and I think I know just who can provide it! Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!!!” SNAP!!
 
The crack of Kodachi's whip/ribbon forced Tank to take steps no matter how woozy he still felt. Picking up his head he saw an incredible variety of strange and unusual people and Pokegirls. Kodachi, whip at the ready and a ready smirk on her lips, had Lulu at her side, the Sorceress's hands already starting to glow with magical power. Facing them as the streets rapidly cleared in the face of the impending battle were two Pokegirls. The one in the forefront was a bit short and thin with orangish-red hair and was clad in red pants with a sword belted around her waist, a yellow shirt and a dark cloak. Despite her very young and undeveloped appearance a maniacal look burned in her red eyes and a large crimson sphere that flickered with deadly power hovered between her hands. The other Pokegirl was a bit shorter even than the red-haired one, but definitely had a more curvaceous body that was clad entirely in white; even her sweeping cloak was that color. Beneath her short-cut black hair her blue eyes seemed almost as crazily determined as her companion's.
 
Between the two groups of fuming Pokegirls lay the body of a tall, slender but muscular man who was wearing light blue clothing and a strange assortment of pieces of armor on his body. Strapped to his waist was a long, ornate sword and he had thick blonde hair that hung in front of his currently closed eyes and probably extended about halfway down his back. Currently two rather large swollen lumps had pushed their way up through his hair. These injuries were being tended to by a beautiful, large-breasted Pokegirl whose extended hand glowed with a pure white power. She had extremely long dark purple hair swept back off her face and was clad in an unusual assortment of purple and light blue clothing. As she finished her healing spell and opened her eyes Tank could see that she had dark green eyes.
 
Just as the young Tamer was going to bring his Pokegirls back to order they were interrupted by the most horrifying sound he had ever heard;
 
“WOH, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO!!!!!!!!!!”
 
The few remaining spectators fled the scene at high speed at the sound of that high, haunting, cackling that made one flash back to the scariest, most soul-destroying nightmares of you life. Even Kodachi herself seemed stunned at the maddening qualities inherent in that laughter and the magical battle that had been on the verge of breaking out stilled immediately in the face of it. Then, bouncing into view came the source of that most terrible of all sounds; and bouncing was a most apt description.
 
Clad in an incredibly revealing leather thong bikini came a tall, immensely voluptuous, pale-skinned Pokegirl. Nestled in between her full, round tits was a skull necklace that quivered with each of her steps. Shaking her wavy, black hair out of her eyes and simultaneously shaking her dark purple cloak to more fully expose her bountiful figure she strutted into a position directly in front of Kodachi. Not taking her eyes off the Killer Queen she suddenly spoke; “Lina? Just who is this fool who thinks she can match Naga the White Serpent? Her laughter has its points, but of course it doesn't come near the perfection of my own!! WOH, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO, HO!!!” Everyone cringed at this, but Kodachi stood strong even in the teeth of it.
 
Taking a step forward she placed her hands arrogantly on her hips and pushed her bosom up against the other Pokegirl's, showing that her tremendous assets exceeded even those very impressive ones. “Were you speaking about the Ever Lovely Flower that is the Black Rose, you lowly one? Shall I be forced to teach you your place?”
 
“That's enough, Kodachi!” Tank finally snapped as he saw the other Pokegirl's face flushing in anger. “Now step back!!”
 
Kodachi sniffed in a lordly manner, but did so turning on her heel as if the other Pokegirls weren't worth her time. Simultaneously, the blonde-haired man who had been unconscious on the ground staggered to his feet. “Ooo, what happened?” He looked around in confusion a dazed look in his blue eyes. Standing protectively next to him was the pretty purple-haired Pokegirl who had healed him
 
“Well, you see, Gourry dear,” When she spoke her voice was rather high and somewhat breathless. “We were walking through the streets when, unfortunately, Miss Lina…”
 
“Hey!” Barked the red-hair Pokegirl. “Don't blame this all on me! He should have been watching where he was going!!”
 
Seeing the slight Pokegirl's finger pointing accusingly at Tank, Lulu stepped forward her voice as ever low and husky, “One might very well say the same about you. Do you not agree?”
 
“Oh, Yeah?!! You want some of this!?!?!!” Lina pushed up the sleeves of her shirt in preparation for combat once again. The situation was soon settled, however, with Tank calming down his Pokegirls and the purple-haired Pokegirl doing the same to the others, although the scrawny red-head still didn't seem too pacific. Gourry, the blonde-haired swordsman Tank figured must be the Tamer of this strange assortment of Pokegirls meanwhile continued to look around pretty vaguely.
 
“Where were we going anyway?” Gourry finally asked with a cluelessness that Tank was beginning to suspect had a deeper source than just his recent head injuries.
 
“FOOD!!” The red-haired Pokegirl suddenly stopped struggling with the Pokegirls who were keeping her from jumping on and attempting to throttle Lulu. “We were looking for a restaurant, you moldy-brained dip!! Do you guys know where the Gigantic Gash Gastric Bonanza is?!” She pulled out a battered looking book, the fight evidently forgotten in her overwhelming quest for sustenance. “The 3GB was given five GOLD stars in the `Official White League Dining Guide'!! We gotta eat there!!”
 
Tank blinked his eyes in surprise at these Pokegirls' fascination with food, and their Tamer's too for that matter. He of course wasn't from Gash, but… “Yeah, actually I do. As a matter of fact, we were headed there for lunch ourselves.”
 
“Oh, please! Please, please, please, please, pretty please take us there!!!!” Lina's eyes had expanded to a remarkable extent and drool was starting to stream out of the corner of her mouth as she begged for his help.
 
“Uh…OK.”
 
“WOO HOO!!!” The cries of joy came from all of the others. “LET'S EAT!!!”
 
Later That Afternoon
 
Tank considered himself a pretty healthy eater and he had always thought his Pokegirls could put it away fairly well, too. But they were nothing but rank amateurs in the face of the eating and drinking exhibition that they had front row seats too that day. The teenager had known he was in for something unique when Gourry Gabriev, who had finally remembered to formally introduce himself and his Pokegirls on the way to the restaurant, had as soon as he sat down simply ordered one complete side of the menu; quadruple portions. That had been followed by Lina, who Tank guessed must be his Alpha by her incredibly bossy demeanor, ordering the same thing “to start with.”
 
Platter after platter of food was brought in from the kitchen only to be quickly dispatched in the blink of an eye. Pitcher after pitcher and bottle after bottle of beverages met the same fate. Tank, Kodachi and Lulu watched in shock at the primal scene of tearing, ripping and fighting that went on before them. The only one of the others that ate in a normal manner was the purple-haired Sylphiel; the rest of them tore into the plates set before them like ravenous beasts. They grabbed at anything they could reach, fighting, kicking and clawing at one another in order to get what they considered their `fair share': namely everything. The only other difference he noticed among them was that the big-titted Naga soon was concentrating on the alcohol, draining any form of liquor she could reach without a break.
 
Eventually, to the great relief of the exhausted waiting staff, the feeding and drinking frenzy slowed slightly and conversation began to break out among the various members of the table. At one end of the table a flush-faced Naga was draping a companionable arm around the shoulders of Kodachi and slurring out in a confiding way; “Issh confidensh!! Yeah, CONFIDENSH!!! Thash the, the, the…key to the whole shing I tell you!! I tell you…I tell you…Whash we talkin' about?”
 
“Confidence?”
 
“Confidensh? CONFIDENSH!! Yesh shiree-boob. Uh, bob. Dat's it!!”
 
If Kodachi had any more confidence I don't think anyone would be able to put up with her, Tank thought sardonically as the two Pokegirls continued their drunken conversation. Then he turned his attention to the still chewing Gourry. “So, Gourry. What are you guys doing here in Gash anyway? I'm guessing from the way you're all dressed that you're definitely not from around here.”
 
“JUSTICE!!” This head-turning shout came from the smallest Pokegirl, Amelia. Assuming a dramatic, if a bit precarious, perch on the tall back of her chair she continued, “Fired with a burning love of peace and justice we scour the land of evil!! Let all who fear the light of the law flee before us like cockroaches, but we will crush them with the iron boot of right despite their flight!!!” Amelia's blue eyes seemed to glow with the fire of her dedication as she spoke, arms and fingers moving and pointing at the correct times for the biggest emotional impact.
 
“MMmm, yeah. Right. Whatever.” Lina spoke through a mouthful of food as she took the opportunity to steal every scrap on Amelia's plate.
 
“Miss Lina!?!?!” Amelia wailed jumping back down in her seat in a futile and tardy attempt to protect her meal. “How could you??!!”
 
“You snooze you lose, Amelia!” Lina spoke smugly as she shoveled the stolen food into her mouth. “A girl's gotta look out for herself in this world `cause no one's gonna do it for you. I saw that Gourry!!” Her fist flashed out faster than light to smash into her Tamer's face as he sneakily reached his hand toward her plate. “Hmph! Serves him right!!” She observed self-righteously as the force of her blow snapped Gourry's head back in a welter of blood and knocked him and his chair over.
 
“Oh! Gourry dear!!” Sylphiel began to get out of her seat, but settled back down as the blonde-haired Tamer picked himself back up on his own.
 
Tank regarded this interaction with somewhat wide eyes. He had always thought of himself as begin fairly unorthodox, but it was nothing compared to the chaos in this group! Oh well, he mentally shrugged. It wasn't any of his business anyway. It did make him curious, though, so he repeated his question; “Uh, at any rate; what are you doing here?”
 
Gourry turned to face the other Tamer and looked at him seriously. The older man opened his mouth. Took a breath. Readied a finger. Then… “What are we doing here? Where are we again?”
 
BAM!!!
 
While Gourry started looking around in a vague manner Lina's foot somehow flashed up to kick him in the chin and send him spiraling down the length of the restaurant to smash into the far wall, cracking it and destroying a few tables on the way. “I can't believe how stupid you are, you slug-brained zombie!!” Steam seemed to be shooting out of the enraged Pokegirl's head and she was only kept from pursuing her Tamer to continue the assault by the combined efforts of Amelia and Sylphiel.
 
Maybe it's some kind of training? Tank conjectured as he rubbed his head in bewilderment at the antics of this crew of Pokegirls. The constant battling for food might lead to improved reflexes and toughness. Then he watched a sheepish Gourry return to the group only to get laid out once again by Lina. Or maybe they're simply crazy.
 
Finally, the group settled down and unsurprisingly it was Lina who answered Tank's question. Despite the near-universal squabbling amongst them, she seemed to be their true leader. “We're here hunting down some Pokegirl thieves.” Her red eyes squinted dangerously as Gourry's mouth opened, causing him to quickly snap it shut. “The League Office offers some pretty good credit rewards for bringing in those losers so we basically wander from place to place wiping them out for the cash.”
 
“And don't forget our burning love of justice!” Amelia reminded her.
 
“Oh, yeah. Justice. That too.”
 
“You must have some rather powerful abilities if that is how you make your living,” Lulu suddenly observed coolly. “Pokegirl thieving groups can be notoriously hard to handle at times.”
 
“Well, yeah,” Lina rocked back in her chair, her arms up behind her head and arching her back as she commented smugly. “Yeah, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. They don't call me Lina the Bandit Killer for nothing, you know!”
 
“That's about all you got up there,” Gourry commented looking at his Pokegirl's under-developed chest. “You know, when you sit like that it only makes it more obvious that you've got no breasts.”
 
Tank closed his eyes already knowing what was coming next.
 
POW!!!!
SMASH!!!!
CRASH!!!!
 
The sounds of property being destroyed, bones being broken and screams of pain continued for several minutes. When they had paused Tank re-opened his eyes to see Lina resuming her seat, her face the same shade as her hair. Over her shoulder Tank could see the owner of the restaurant crying in horror on the floor and from behind his own shoulder he heard Sylphiel's voice, “Oh! Gourry dear!! Let me help you!!” Along with the whimperings of an animal in desperate pain. Amelia had rather large sweat drops trickling down her face and absolutely refused to make eye contact with the other Pokegirl.
 
“So,” Tank tried to keep any particular emotion out of his voice. “You track and take out Pokegirl thieves. Any particular group you're after at the moment.”
 
“Yeah, some losers called `Team Shred'. We heard that they're usually in the area northwest of here so we're planning on heading that way in a couple of days.”
 
“There would be no point to that,” Lulu observed as she sipped some tea.
 
“What exactly do you mean by that!” Lina snarled jumping to her feet. “Are you trying to say we can't beat them?! Because if that's what you think, honey, let me tell you that you're wrong! Dead wrong!!!”
 
“Yes!” Amelia rejoined the conversation, once again reassuming her dramatic position on her chair. “We are Allies of Justice and thus, can't lose!!” As she laughed triumphantly, however, hands on her hips and head flung back, she overbalanced and landed with a jarring crash flat on her back.
 
“That's not what I meant.”
 
“Than what did you mean?!”
 
“I merely wanted to say that you wouldn't be able to catch them because we already did so.”
 
“Is that so?” Lina looked over Tank and his Pokegirls as if reassessing them. “Than maybe there's more to you than I thought.”
 
“Perhaps so,” Lulu again took a sip of tea, her eyes locking with Lina's.
 
The two crimson-eyed Sorceresses stared at one another for several minutes while Tank watched on with interest. Just as an extremely battered looking Gourry was sitting back down with Sylphiel's help Lina suddenly smiled. “Well, maybe we can teach other a little something.”
 
“It would be interesting to find out,” Lulu agreed. “We're staying at the Elemental Inn should you have any free time. I'm sure my Tamer would allow us some time for study if yours also agrees.” Tank quickly nodded his head in agreement.
 
“Sure, Gourry doesn't care,” Lina said cheerfully, dismissing her semi-conscious Tamer with a wave of her hand. “I'll make sure to look you up.”
 
As Lulu dipped her head in acceptance Tank stood up, “Well, then. Feel free to call us or come by for a visit any time. But I'm afraid we must be going now.” After settling his part of the bill and wincing at what the others would be paying he made his goodbyes. “It was nice to meet all of you. I hope we see each other again soon. Kodachi! Time to go.” The Killer Queen looked up from where she had been talking with Naga and stood up. As soon as she did so, Naga's head collapsed backward over the back of her chair and she began to snore stentorianously. Lina, Amelia, Sylphiel, and Gourry all waved goodbye as Tank and his Pokegirls left, though it did have to be admitted Gourry's wave was in the completely wrong direction as his still unfocused eyes weren't quite able to locate the departing group.