Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 2 ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 9
 
A Short Time Later
 
That feels sooooo much better! Tank thought happily as he exited the barber shop and ran his hands over his freshly cut hair, sneezing when some of the loose, left over hairs caught in his nose. He really hated having long hair but hadn't been able to get a real haircut while journeying through the Wilds. Washu might be able to produce computers, readouts and bizarre electronic devices at a drop of the hat but she certainly couldn't come up with a razor and scissors. Well, at least not any I was willing to trust enough to use! He chuckled as he remembered some of the `experimental models' she had come up with when he had asked what she had. Their glowing, waving tentacles had made him immediately pass on a haircutting experience with them.
 
Tank made his way through the streets of Gash as quickly as he could. Despite the dangers of its location on the slopes of a volcano and the lingering stench from the volcano's fumes, Gash was the third or fourth biggest city in the Great White League. There were three main reasons for its teeming population. The first was that it was one of the prime sources for Fire Pokegirls, attracting Tamers from all over the continent. The second was that the volcanic terrain was home to an outstanding abundance of mineral wealth; gold, silver and so on, of course, but also of Evolutionary Stones of various types. Finally, the PokeGym of Gash was definitely the biggest and most highly regarded in the entire Great White League; a bit ironically since it didn't allow the use of Ice Pokegirls, the thing most people thought of when they imagined the Great White League, in its matches. Thus, Tank was forced to slowly weave through large crowds of people to eventually get to his hotel, The Elemental Inn.
 
Once inside the quiet building it was only a few moments more until he had arrived in his room. After closing and locking the door he pulled out the Pokeball he had collected on his way out of the central police station. He thoughtfully weighed it for a few seconds in his hand and then activated it. The familiar crimson glow soon passed and his new Growlie was revealed. During her stay in storage her ruined clothing had evidently been tossed out as she was now only covered in her thick, dark fur. At first look it appeared to be black, but more attention showed it to be an extremely dark crimson. The wavy hair streaming from her head, however, was more purely black only having a few red highlights. The fur on the underside was a bit lighter and more reddish than on her back creating a pleasing contrast for the viewer. She had nice, round, full breasts situated high on her chest that were a bit larger than Ruri's, but nowhere near the size of the monsters sported by Asuka and Kodachi. The eyes she turned on her new, and first, Tamer were a deep purple.
 
Tank tried to smile reassuringly to her as he began speaking, not knowing how much she would understand in her current state, but figuring it couldn't hurt any. “Hello, Rei. My name's Tank and I'm your new Tamer.” Tank sat down on the bed in the room and kicked off his shoes and socks. As he was peeling his shirt off over his head he felt the mattress dip down and soon thereafter he felt Rei's warm breath and hair on his chest as she sniffed around at him. He couldn't help but laugh at the ticklish feeling the Growlie's actions caused, but he soon managed to get his shirt off and fling it into a corner. Still laughing he gathered up the Pokegirl in his muscular arms and began vigorously scratching and rubbing her all over.
 
“Growrff!! Grroooowwwllieeee!” The puppy Pokegirl barked happily at this new kind of play and soon was mock biting at Tank and licking him with her wet tongue. Tank continued the play and wrestling for several minutes, getting Rei used to his smell and contact before he made his first overtly sexual contact which was on her breasts. Her body had already started to become aroused by her contact with a male, so it was easy for her Tamer to further increase that excitement by leaning down to catch one of her erect nipples in his mouth and roll her on top of him so that he could easily lick and suckle that tight nub while he caressed her right breast with his left hand.
 
“Growlie?” Rei's first reaction was a bit questioning, but then… “Growlie!!” Her second yelp was clearly much more pleased as Tank's attention to her chest continued. While the teenager kept up his fondling and mouth action on the new Pokegirl's breasts, he used his free right hand to try and free his jeans. It took a few minutes of scratching and squirming, not made any easier by the Growlie wriggling in pleasure on top of him, but eventually he was able to unbutton his jeans and get them along with his underwear off his legs.
 
When he was finally completely naked Tank took hold of his dick and ran its tip up along Rei's already seeping cunt. Surprised by this sudden and unexpected contact on her sex, she turned her head abruptly with another confused; “Woorrff?! Gggrrrooooowwwwllliiiieeeeee?!!!!” That soon moved into a call of confused arousal as her Tamer wedged his cock up into her tight passage. A few more hip thrusts and adjustments with his hands on her muscular hips impaled the Growlie almost completely on him. Her eyes were wide as she looked down into his face, but Tank only paused a short time before resuming his hip movements.
 
Tank continued his sexual assault on his own for several minutes before Rei began to tentatively take steps to assist him. At first she only slowly and hesitantly twitched her groin on top of him, but it wasn't long until she was enthusiastically rolling and grinding her hips in perfect rhythm with her Tamer's movements. Tank smiled up at Rei then moved his hands from her waist up to her bouncing breasts as she became fully involved in the Taming. It was a smile that was echoed in the Growlie's exotically beautiful face as she experienced the joys of sex for the first time in her life. Her cry of release at her first orgasm was enough to make Tank's ears ring, but he had made sure he got a room that was specifically designed for rent to Tamers, so he knew he didn't have to worry about complaints about the noise as those room came with extra padding and insulation.
 
When she had recovered sufficiently from her first climax, Tank slipped his cock from her and maneuvered himself out from under her wonderful body. Rei at first resisted this removal of her new favorite toy, growling in annoyance, but when her teenage Tamer had moved into position behind her crouched body on the bed she realized that the pleasurable encounter hadn't ended yet. “Aaaaahhhhh!!” Tank sighed as he reinserted himself into his new Pokegirl, a task which the Growlie happily assisted by pushing herself backward. In seconds they were back in full rhythm with Tank fucking her as hard and fast as he could, and Rei doing the same to him.
 
The teenager gritted his teeth at the exquisite feeling of her sopping pussy clenching and releasing all along the length of his thick penis trying to stop himself from cumming. When the Pokegirl suddenly began howling with her second orgasm, however, and her vaginal walls clamped down tightly on him he only had enough willpower to jam himself up into her one final time, with this last mighty thrust penetrating her to the fullest extent possible. Then, even as Rei's desperate baying went on and her juices began flowing so hard that they actually spurted out of her canal, Tank came and came hard. The feel of his heavy load of semen spraying into her triggered a third orgasm in the Growlie in addition to imprinting her new Master onto her and sending her into Taming Shock.
 
Her mind whirling and sparking under the impact of all these events, the puppy Pokegirl's arms gave out and she collapsed downward onto the bed. Tank followed her down, his hands tightly holding onto her body even as they both continued to cum. Eventually, the teenager felt his climax pass, but throughout his body the twitches of Rei's emotional response to the Taming continued to reverberate. Tank gently pulled his dick from her trembling body before gathering her hot body into his arms so that her breasts were pushed up against his broad chest. Once settled he kept a comforting hold of her until her shuddering eventually passed.
 
Finally, Rei's breathing and body calmed down and she turned her head up to look into her Tamer's face. Her violet eyes were half closed with contentment and fatigue, but she was able to murmur, “Growlie!” Taking that as an invitation, Tank slowly moved his head down to kiss her, an action which she responded to happily. Then he watched as she slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms. Things are going to get interesting with a Succubus, a Growlie, and a Killer Queen all in my Harem, Tank thought with a slight mental chuckle. And Ryoko's no slouch in the libido department either!