Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The Intense Clash of the Gods ❯ Tale 52 ( Chapter 52 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Charge! The siege of the palace of the Four Symbols!

"Incredible..." Reiji said as he and the others stood on the mountains, looking at a massive castle-like structure only a few hundred feet away. "If we hadn't known exactly where to look, we wouldn't have found this place in a million years."

"But we don't have a million years to spare, or even a day," Mizuki announced, hopping down the cliffs to fortress, "We save Mina today, no matter what."

The Coronas quickly jumped down as well, but Reiji looked at Radamanthys and Aiacos, who just shrugged. "Okay then, you heard the lady!"

The all took off in the direction as storm clouds began appearing in the sky, the sound of thunder in the background.
_
Shigen rose from his bed, closing his eyes for a moment as he suddenly realized something.

"KAEDE!"

Seiryu appeared quickly, the tall man shouting out orders quickly. "SCRAMBLE THE DEFENSES!"

The blonde reacted quickly, running down the hall as Byakko stood up.

Ignoring the fact that Isabeau and Moriya were probably consummating their... whatever, he walked to their door, not surprised to find them in the act.

"Get clothes on. It looks like we have trouble."
_
"Any idea where Mina would be here?" Mana asked Asuka, the redhead shaking her head. They were standing at the main doors of the building, preparing to go in.

"Sorry... no idea."

"We make due," Radamanthys said before looking at the girls. "This place is huge... I hate to say it, but we should split up. Reiji, Aiacos..." he took a few steps back and took a look around for a balcony on one of the higher floors.

There was one about ten stories up.

"Good enough."

With one quick jump, Radamanthys landed on it and took off sprinting, Reiji and Aiacos following as Mizuki, Mana, Horoki, and Asuka smashed down the main door, charging in.
_
"Get up, bitch," announced Isabeau as she ripped Mina free of her bindings and dragged her away.

A small smile formed on Ambrosia's lips as she spoke up. "Oh, somebody here to break you all down?"

Isabeau snarled as she turned back to Mina, slapping her. "Well, you'll find out who when you see their bloody dead bodies!"
_
Aiacos, Radamanthys, and Reiji rounded a bend, stopping at the sight of an imposing large man with white hair and a pair of katanas in his hand.

"None shall pass," he announced, the three Specters unfazed as Radamanthys took a step forward.

"I took down a god once, I don't care who you are," Radamanthys answered.

Shigen shook his head. "You face the White Tiger of the West, boy!" He slashed down with his katanas, but Radamanthys didn't move an inch.

The katanas stopped less than an inch from his face, yet Radamanthys showed no sign of fear whatsoever as Shigen smirked.

"A true warrior if ever there was one..." he looked at Reiji and Aiacos and nodded. "What do I care if a few gnats get by me? They die in the end..."

"You heard the brute," Radamanthys answered. "Hop to it."

They ran past, Wyvern staring down Byakko before they charged.

"LEGENDARY CRUSADER!"

"WHITE FANG CUTTER!"

Fist slammed into sword, the weapon surprisingly shattered instantly as Radamanthys sidestepped the other slash and kicked Shigen into a wall. The dust and smoke kicked up did nothing to hide Shigen's massive stature, and as he rose up, he threw off his shirt as well as his other katana, crouching down and flexing his muscles.

"So... this is the great Wyvern of the Celestial Fierce Star... an architect that shows no fear in battle..." Shigen said as he cracked his neck. He was buff... his entire body seeming to be a tower of muscles, yet the blonde Englishman just sighed. "Slayer of Thanatos and Hypnos... at least a contributor to their defeat... killer of Longinus Fate and countless other supporters of Malphas Zephyr... and the man that called Kira Yanosuke's bluff and looked into his face and spoke his name without any hesitation."

Radamanthys smirked, nodding his head slightly in sarcastic appreciation. "That's me, in a nutshell."

Shigen smirked. "A noble man... but still nothing but a man, the most pathetic of the gods' creations." He lunged at Radamanthys, punching him hard in the gut and sending him flying away. Radamanthys hit the ground hard, blood flying out of his mouth as Shigen turned and walked away.

"The end for him... was not pleasant."

He didn't notice, however, the image of another Radamanthys rising from the fallen one and charging.

"BYAKKO! EAT ASTRAL PHANTOM!"

Shigen turned in shock, seeing Radamanthys punch him straight in the face, knocking the big man back before Radamanthys grabbed his ankle and threw him up into the air. "WYVERN FLAP!"

Marking an X on the ground, Radamanthys took a few hops back and smirked. "In three seconds, you'll hit there... it'll hurt too."

Shigen hit the ground hard, causing the floor to suddenly crack and shatter, both of them falling down several flights.
_
Throwing Mina against a wall in a small dungeon chamber, Isabeau growled in frustration before raising her hand up. Mina didn't move a muscle at the sight of this.

"Forget it... I don't care how you're supposed to remove that bracelet... if you're dead, then you're dead. And it's about time you meet your fate."

"ISABEAU!!!"

She spun around, seeing Ambrosia's four Coronas standing there, each one of them ready for battle.

"MIZUKI!" Mina shouted joyously as the miko lunged without a second's thought.

She has a knack for not knowing when to die, Isabeau thought as she raised up her hand. "HELLFIRE... TAKEO-"

As she was about to finish the incantation, however, the ceiling above her suddenly gave way, Shigen and a blonde-haired man falling down into it. Isabeau and Mizuki looked up at the same time, diving for cover as the two men hit the ground there too, causing it to give way.

Mina shrieked in fright as she, Mizuki, and Isabeau fell as well, all three of them spiraling into the catacombs underneath the fortress as Shigen and Radamanthys continued their mid-air struggle, grappling with each other.

Mina's hand lashed out, catching onto what appeared to be a hallway to a room that had since been devastated as Shigen and Radamanthys continued falling, Mizuki and Isabeau rolling across the other side of the gigantic hole in the floor before Isabeau kicked Mizuki off.
_
"AMBROSIA!" Horoki shouted as she, Asuka, and Mana were about to jump down as well, but a sudden bolt of electricity in front of them, as well as the appearance of a blonde-haired man with a scar that ran horizontally across his face stopped them.

"Kaede Amana... and I finally get to meet you lovelies..." he said before blowing by all threw of them, his katana soaked in blood as they were blasted past him, smashing through more rooms in the fortress.