Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Saint Seiya Fan Fiction ❯ The Intense Clash of the Gods ❯ Tale 56 ( Chapter 56 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mizuki blinked in confusion as she looked around and then back at Calypso. "First... there was a pool of lava I was dropped into... and second, why are you not really here?"

Calypso smirked. "For the first one... it's the robe. You've got Combat Awareness now, figure it out. And for your second reason, I can't get involved here at this time. But a few words of encouragement wouldn't hurt... and I just want to say, keep going."

"You don't need to tell me twice," Mizuki said as she walked away, Calypso's image flickering before vanishing, a single butterfly slowly traveling away.

She immediately paused, however, reaching down into the bag and taking out the Mizuki of old's clothing. Quickly changing, the red and scarlet robe was put on, and the headband followed.

"Showtime."
_
How... how is he doing this?!? Moriya thought in shock as he staggered away after weathering another of Aiacos's Galactic Illusions. The technique was getting to the point that Moriya couldn't even be sure he was really seeing what was in front of his eyes.

But it was the fact that the Specter continued fighting against all odds... and doing an absurdly good job against his superior in strength.

A flurry of rocks that fell from the ceiling were evaded as Aiacos charged Moriya, punching at him. Genbu threw his arm to the left, blocking the strike, only for Aiacos to drop down, flipping in the process and smashing his leg into Moriya's armpit. The Black Turtle of the North screamed in pain as the feeling of his arm being broken before Aiacos threw him up into the air.

"THIS IS IT!" Aiacos shouted as he smashed his knee into Moriya's back, the redhead screaming in pain in the process. Aiacos spun in mid-air, knocking Moriya to the ground. "GARUDA..."

NO!!!!!

"CLAW..."

"CRASH!!!"< br>
Aiacos smashed through Moriya's body, blowing a hole through all of it as the second of the Four Symbols closed his eyes... defeated and killed at long last.
_
No matter how your winds blow... they won't shake me! Radamanthys thought as he held onto the floor for dear life, slowly inching his way closer and closer to Shigen in the process. His vision was going blurry... he really didn't have more than a few moments to finish this.

Suddenly the winds stopped, Radamanthys's body hitting the floor as Shigen jumped into the air, smashing down with his fist. Radamanthys looked up in horror, but rolled away in time and charged. "LEGENDARY CRUSADER!"

The fist hit dead on, Shigen spinning and flying away. Radamanthys breathed a sigh of relief...

Until the big man stood up again and charged. Radamanthys was smashed into a wall, Shigen's hands around his throat as he smashed Radamanthys left and right... throwing the bloody Wyvern away after what seemed an eternity.

"Predictable," Shigen said as Radamanthys slowly managed to rise to his feet, although he was out of breath... out of energy. "And I expected more."

He walked by, Radamanthys stumbling forward and beginning to fall backwards.

No, not yet.

By sheer force of will alone, Radamanthys pulled himself forward, fists clenched as he spun around.

"LEGENDARY-"

What?

"CRUSADER!"

Radamanthys punched out again, Shigen raised his arms to form an “X”. Wyvern was out of steam… the attack would fail miserably… and that was Shigen's undoing.

Suddenly Radamanthys vanished, another appearing behind Shigen and striking full force, punching the giant through the head before finally kicking him away.

"Finally..."
_
Isabeau suddenly blinked in shock.

They were dead... all of them. Kaede, Shigen...

Moriya...

"You..." she heard. She looked up, seeing Mina there, a black aura appearing around her left arm as that damned bracelet re-materialized. "I won't do it. I believe in Mizuki... she's-"

"SHUT UP YOU GODDAMN BITCH!" Isabeau snarled, a handful of tentacles protruding from her arms and legs as she punched Mina point-blank. "YOU AND YOUR STUPID HOPE! JUST GIVE UP ALREADY!!! WHAT POSSIBLE POINT IS IT TO LOVE SOMEONE WHEN IN THE END THEY'LL DIE!?!?!?"

Mina was unmoved, even when Isabeau hit her in the gut. "I truly love Mizuki, and I know she's alive."

"You..." Isabeau growled, pulling back for a burning punch.

"THOUSAND CADAVER DROP!"

She looked up, seeing a massive amount of dead bodies rain down on her. She didn't care... her aura burned them all to a crisp. Isabeau turned to see Reiji Mitsurugi, the Doppelganger of the Terrestrial Mimicry Star standing there. She pointed at finger at him... she didn't care about what he was saying. "BOOM!"

The explosive blast that followed greatly surpassed any of her previous ones, Reiji hitting the wall but slowly getting back up. "You... you leave Ambrosia alone!"

She snarled, kicking out as her leg mutated into that gigantic form and pounding into the Specter.

Suddenly she felt pain of someone hitting her...

She turned to see Mina standing there, fists clenched. "YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE!" she shouted as she struck again, Isabeau unfazed as she kneed Ambrosia in the gut and slamming her head against the floor. Reiji was on the ground, groaning and unable to get up.

No more setbacks, no more distractions.

Standing behind Mina, Isabeau pulled her up by the hair. "That strike... you managed to force your way through my aura without any protection... it certainly would have required all of your strength." She punched into Mina's back, the girl screaming. "Allow me to return the favor with a full-power punch of my own." She pulled back for the strike, Mina wishing to live just long enough to see Mizuki again.

"TIME TO DI-"

Isabeau didn't finish.

The black fist-like attack that had smashed through several floors punched into her chin, knocking her back as the miko of Ambrosia burst from the floor, kicking her away.

"You hurt Mina-ojosama," Mizuki said in a cold and uncaring voice. "For that, I'll give you a million more punches like that free of charge."