Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Rear End of Evangelion ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"I met someone-- another ranger," the woman said.

Brevet Second Lieutenant Shinji Ikari, a US Army ranger, tightened his grip on the mobile phone. "But what about us? What about the love between us?" the ranger asked.

"When you were in Nevada, I only saw you three times in 13 months. Now you're in Japan. How long will it be before you come see me in Georgia?"

"We can work this out. I have some money-- I was saving it for a car-- so I can bring you here to Japan. If we get married, I can get an apartment so we can..."

"I'm sorry, but I don't think this relationship is gonna work out."

The ranger felt a hand reach into his chest to crush his heart. "Carrie..."

"Don't be sad, Shinji. I'm sure you'll find someone who'll give you the love you deserve." The woman hung up.

Shinji stared at the phone, shocked. "Cheating cunt!" The phone rang again. "What?" the ranger growled into the speaker.

"Pilot Ikari, an Angel has been sighted," Captain Ayanami Rei reported regarding to alien beings that NERV, the United Nations agency she served, fought against. "It has entered Japanese territorial waters."

"I'm on my way." He marched to his barracks room door.

"Are you well, Pilot Ikari?"

"No, but I can still pilot the damn Eva, Captain," Shinji stated regarding to the Evangelions, or Evas, multipurpose humanoid fighting machines designed to fight the Angels.

"If you are not well, I will speak with the Commander and ask him to take you off this mission."

Shinji sighed. "It's personal; you can ask Section 2 for more information." The ranger was unhappy with the fact that the NERV Security and Intelligence Division, Section 2, kept him under 24-hour surveillance-- a Section 2 agent undoubtedly monitored the conversation between Shinji and his now ex-girlfriend-- but his commanding officer agreed such measures were necessary to protect the ranger from terrorist threats. "It's no reason for me to stay out of the fight."

"Very well, Pilot Ikari."

***

THE REAR END OF EVANGELION, Part 1

A 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' lemon by Sidewinder (aim9snake@hotmail.com), originally as 'Eros and Psyche' in 2007-2008 (revised 2009). Characters created and owned by Gainax.

***

The year AD 2020, 20 years after the Second Impact melted the Antarctic ice cap, causing floods and famines, and igniting wars that killed 50% of the human population. Now the Angels, the beings who caused the Second Impact, had returned; the Evas were the only weapons that could defeat the Angels, and only children whose mothers were exposed to the energies from the Second Impact, born between that moment and February of 2002, could pilot the Evas.

Shinji stood in the locker room, changing into an olive drab plug suit, an Eva pilot's flight suit. A Heckler & Koch HK45 Tactical semiautomatic pistol in its waterproof shoulder holster, and a helmet with integral sensors over the A10 nerve to let him "think" commands to the Eva, lay beside him. The ranger looked up to see a plastic tube in the hand of Doctor Ibuki Maya, Deputy Director of Project Eva. "I can insert the catheter myself."

Maya smiled as she approached Shinji. "Don't you like having a beautiful woman lay hands on your manhood?"

"Not when they're shoving things down my pee-hole."

Maya continued smiling. "Anyways, I have a medical degree, so I'm better qualified to perform the procedure." The brunette put a hand on the ranger's hip. "Trust me, Shinji-kun."

Doctor Kaji Ritsuko, Director of Project Eva, stood in the Command Center. The bleach blonde noticed that Evangelion Unit 02's pilot's synchronization ratio, which determined the pilot's ability to control the Eva, was fluctuating. "Pilot Soryu, there are irregularities in your synch ratio. Are you okay?"

Captain Asuka Langley-Soryu, Unit 02's pilot, looked flustered. "You interrupted me while I was telling Eros how much my body hungers for his cock; the vibrator is still inside my pussy."

The personnel in the Command Center widened their eyes. "Ehhhh?!"

Ikari Gendo, Commander of NERV, turned to Ritsuko. Unlike his son, Gendo was a Japanese citizen; his given name followed the surname. "Will this interfere with the Second Children's ability to pilot?"

"Pilot Soryu's synch ratio is 3.08 to 5.56 points higher than normal," Ritsuko reported.

Lieutenant Colonel Katsuragi Misato, NERV Director of Operations, massaged her temples. "Whatever." The raven-haired beauty looked up at the operational display. "Launch!"

Panels opened on the streets of Tokyo-3 to let elevators lift Evangelion Units 00, 01, and 02 out of their hangars. The 40-meter-tall fighting machines formed a triangle around Ramiel, Angel of Thunder, whose midsection glowed in response.

"High-energy reaction detected within the target," an operator warned. "Radically accelerating... converging..."

Ritsuko's mouth opened to say, "Warning, the target..." Then the diamond-shaped Angel fired a beam of supercharged particles at Unit 01.

Rei, Unit 01's pilot, instinctively raised her right arm; the purple Eva mirrored her actions. "Ahhhh!" the albino screamed as her interface allowed her to feel the beam burn a hole in the Eva's forearm.

"Wonder Woman!" Asuka retrieved a 120 mm rifle, a bugle-shaped weapon based on a main battle tank's primary weapon, from the armory tower beside Unit 02. She extended the absolute terror (AT) field, an energy shield protecting the red Eva, to neutralize the Angel's. "Leave her alone!" The redhead squeezed the trigger to send a burst of depleted uranium (DU) penetrators towards the Angel, only to watch the shots ricochet off Ramiel's powerful AT field.

"Pilot Soryu," Ritsuko radioed, "the target...!"

Unit 02 dived onto the road to dodge the incoming particle beam, which vaporized the pavement where the Eva stood a split-second ago. "Scheisse!" Asuka cursed as Unit 02 rolled to the right and took cover behind an apartment building; this shook the vibrator, triggering an orgasm. "Ahhhh!" She shivered in ecstasy as Ramiel tracked Unit 02, the particle beam digging a trench to the left of the Eva.

Aida Kensuke, Unit 00's pilot, retrieved a positron rifle from an armory tower. The best shot in NERV service-- the agency funded the laser eye surgery that gave him 20/10 vision-- the sniper aimed the rifle and squeezed the trigger. "Eat this!" The positron beam pierced Ramiel's AT field and cracked the Angel's armor.

The operational display showed images taken by the Evas' cameras; Misato watched Ramiel turn an undamaged side towards Unit 00, the Angel's midsection glowing as he prepared to fire a particle beam. "Kensuke-kun...!"

Kensuke ducked behind the armory tower as Ramiel attacked. "Ah! Shit!" the brown-haired young man cursed as the beam burned a hole in the tower, raining molten slag on the yellow Eva's back. Then the Angel turned its attention away from the yellow Eva. Kensuke looked up to see three Hypersonic Strike Weapons (HSSWs) fly overhead; he heard the missile warheads detonate. "Pilot Ikari?"

*

A ghostly hand close upon Rei's right breast and pinched the nipple as another hand enclosed her womanhood. The hands pulled back her body, against another woman's; the albino felt two erect nipples press against her back. "Who...?" A thumb caressed her clitoris as two fingers reached into her vagina; like a stone thrown into a pond, this made waves of pleasure radiate from Rei's womanhood. "Ah!" The albino felt a tongue lick her right ear before lips enclosed the ear to gently nibble it. "Stop," she begged. "My duty..."

The lips released Rei's ear to whisper, "Shinji."

*

"Gasp!" Rei inhaled a lungful of LCL, the liquid medium filling the Eva cockpit, as her eyes opened. The albino could see Ramiel through the hole in Unit 01's forearm; the neutralizing effects of Unit 03's AT field allowed the next three missiles to strike Ramiel's side, scorching it. "Pilot Ikari," she whispered.

"Here I come to save the day," Shinji, Unit 03's pilot, deadpanned. The black Eva's back mounted two mission adaptive wings and six turbojet-ramjet hybrid engines, originally developed for the US Air Force's next generation bomber before Congress ordered the project to be merged with the Eva's; they let Unit 03 fly over Tokyo-3 as three more missiles flew from hardpoints on the black Eva's chest, towards Ramiel, whose AT field was weakened by its enemy's.

Unit 02 leaned out from behind the apartment building, letting Asuka see Unit 03 perform a barrel roll to dodge a particle beam. The redhead fired a burst from her rifle, and then ducked behind the building as the Angel turned its attention to her. In stepping on the pedals controlling the Eva's feet, Asuka made the vibrator move within her vagina, triggering another orgasm. "Oh!"

Unit 00 mirrored Unit 02's actions, leaning out from behind the armory tower to shoot Ramiel and ducking to avoid the Angel's counterattack.

Ramiel hovered directly above NERV Headquarters; a lance-like extension reached down and began drilling through the armor protecting its goal. The Angel alternately shot at Units 00, 02, and 03, the particle beams cutting down buildings like timber as the black Eva closed the distance.

Then Shinji ran out of luck; a particle beam burned through Unit 03's left wing, igniting the fuel in it and sending the black Eva towards the ground. "Shit!" Unit 03 landed on its hands, tucked in its legs to roll forwards, and stopped in front of Ramiel, who fired a particle beam at point-blank range. "Ahhhh!"

"Pilot Ikari!" Rei didn't know why she was so concerned about Shinji, but she knew she must help the ranger. The wing-like pylon on Unit 01's left shoulder split open to reveal a progressive knife, which the albino drew and pointed at the Angel. An electromagnetic field enclosing the blade vibrated supercharged particles at a high frequency; the blade burned white as the purple Eva charged.

Shinji felt Unit 03's chest armor melting under Ramiel's attack; he ignored the pain as he forced the black Eva to stand up. "Die, damn you!" Rails guided a 280 mm pistol-- resembling a giant HK45 Tactical and, based on the M65 field gun, was capable of firing nuclear shells-- out of a weapons bay in Unit 03's right forearm. The black Eva slammed the pistol grip against the cracks in Ramiel's armor, shattering it; a super solenoid (S²) engine or organ, the Angel's power source, was visible as a red light behind layers of alien flesh.

The pistol was thrust into the hole in Ramiel's armor. "Die!" It fired high explosive (HE) shells to destroy the S² organ.

The personnel in the Command Center watched Ramiel's lance break as the Angel fell onto the ground. "Target has been completely silenced," an operator reported.

Unit 01 slowed down and sheathed its knife. Rei put a hand on Unit 03's left shoulder. "Pilot Ikari?"

Shinji took deep breaths to calm down. "I'm alive," he answered.

***

Units 00, 01, and 02 boarded the elevators that would take them to the Eva hangars. Unit 03, its wings and turboramjets making it too large to fit in the elevators, marched towards an airbase where flying wing aircraft, designed to transport the Evas around the world, were parked.

General Stuart Slade, a USAF officer attached to NERV, followed the USAF maintenance crew to Unit 03 as the entry plug, the cockpit and escape capsule, extended from the back of the black Eva's neck; then the cockpit hatch opened. "Brevet Second Lieutenant Ikari, you just cost US taxpayers an estimated 150,000,000 dollars in repairs," the man stated.

"The price of victory, Sir." Shinji wasn't interested in becoming an officer-- he told Stuart, "I'm not ready to be a professional cocksucker,"-- but the general insisted the black Eva's pilot become one; Shinji was ordered attend Ikari Yui University, which was named after his late mother, so he could earn a degree and attend Officer Candidate School (OCS).

Stuart frowned. "Keep this up and I'll deduct the costs of repair from your earnings."

"Yes, Sir." Shinji began climbing out of the cockpit. "Ah!" He put his hands on his chest.

Stuart took a knee and offered his hand. "What's wrong?"

"My chest-- still feels like someone put it on a barbecue grill." Shinji took Stuart's hand and let the general lift him out of the cockpit.

"Have Doctor Ibuki check you out."

"Yes, Sir."

*

"Scan complete. You can get up now." Maya looked through the observation window to see Shinji rise from beneath the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner.

The ranger moved behind a blind, towards the table where his plug suit was; then Shinji took off his hospital gown, put on the plug suit, and joined Maya in the examination room. "What's up, Doc?"

The brunette stared at a monitor, examining the results of the scan. "The MRI shows some activity in the postcentral gyrus of your parietal lobe-- the primary somatosensory, or sense of touch, area of the human brain-- likely due to feedback from the Eva." The A10 nerve sensors also transmitted information to an Eva pilot. "Other than that, you're in excellent health, Shinji-kun."

"I don't feel in excellent health," the ranger deadpanned.

Maya smiled at Shinji. "I'll prescribe some codeine for the pain."

The ranger frowned. "Sounds like cocaine."

"It's an opiate, synthesized from morphine through methylation."

"It still sounds like a drug. I don't want to put my Army career in jeopardy just to avoid a little," Shinji winced, "okay, more than a little pain."

The brunette put her hand on the ranger's shoulder. "Don't worry. As long as you have a valid prescription," she typed a command, "which you now have, you can legally use codeine."

"By the way, what about my idea for a nerve 'filter' to prevent me from feeling pain every time the Eva is damaged?" Shinji asked.

"I did simulations on the MAGI," three supercomputers installed in the Command Center. "They report such a modification to your A10 nerve sensors is viable, but it will lower your synch ratio by five to nine points," Maya reported.

"If you're worried about my piloting skills, know that it's damn hard to use them when it feels like I'm on a barbecue grill."

"Very well, I'll..." The brunette turned to the door. "Good afternoon, Commander."

Shinji slowly rose from the scanner. "Good afternoon... Father."

Gendo ignored him. "Ibuki-san, I need to speak with you in private."

"What, no 'Good job, Shinji, thanks for saving the day, you're a hero now'?" the ranger sarcastically asked.

The bearded man turned to his son. "I have no time for such childishness."

'Uncle Takeshi is right.' Shinji turned to Maya. "Thanks for the checkup, Doc." The ranger failed to see the brunette's eyes, which silently called for help as he exited the room.

Once the door closed, Gendo grabbed Maya's hand, pulled her towards himself, and put his lips over the brunette's, his tongue reaching into her mouth.

'I'm going to need new clothes,' Maya thought as Gendo tore open her shirt, reached under her brassiere, and squeezed her right breast. The bearded man lifted her off the floor, onto the computer console, and tore off her panties. "Ah!" Maya felt a hand fondle her genitals; she heard the sound of a zipper. Then Gendo entered her; the brunette cried in pain, a sound the bearded man assumed was one of pleasure. "Ah!"

Gendo vented his frustration as his penis thrust back and forth through Maya's vagina. He thought of the past, when NERV was known as GEHIRN; pain gripped the bearded man's heart as he remembered the incident that killed his wife, the one person on Earth he valued more than life itself, in 2004, a pain he expressed by pinching Maya's left nipple. He thought of Ikari Takeshi, his belligerent brother-in-law, to whom he entrusted Shinji after the bearded man determined he had no time to raise a child because he must devote all his time to the Human Instrumentality Project, GEHIRN's ultimate goal. He thought of Akagi Naoko, the female scientist with whom he had an affair after Yui's death, before she left him to join the GEHIRN branch in Beijing, China; Gendo was still angry at Naoko's decision to abandon him when he hired Maya, then a university student famed for her thesis on human evolution, to replace her.

Gendo thought of the Chinese government, which withheld funds for the construction of Evangelion Unit 08, a crisis in 2010 that was followed by the US government withholding funds for Units 03 and 04. GEHIRN-turned-NERV accelerated the construction of Unit 00 to compensate for the resulting delay; this may have contributed to the accident in 2015, when the attempt to activate Unit 00 resulted in the yellow Eva going out of control and "injuring" Rei, its original pilot. The bearded man thought of the letter he sent to Shinji, ordering his then 14-year-old son to come to Tokyo-3 and replace Rei as an Eva pilot; Takeshi refused to surrender custody of Shinji, leading to a trial Gendo lost because he was unable to attend court.

That was the day Sachiel, Angel of Water, attacked Tokyo-3. NERV made public the fact that the Angels caused the Second Impact-- the UN previously reported a meteor struck the Antarctic ice cap and caused it to melt-- and the US agreed to release the funds for Units 03 and 04 if the Evas remain in the US to defend that accursed nation from the Angels. The Chinese government released the funds for Unit 08 on the same condition, the Soviet government threatened to withhold funds for NERV unless an Eva was placed under the command of its military, and European politicians began demanding an Eva for the European Union Defense Forces. Gendo couldn't explain why Tokyo-3 was the Angels' only target, as this would reveal many of NERV's secrets; the bearded man agreed to the US, China, and Soviet Union's demands so NERV could receive funds for the construction of Evangelion Units 05, 06, 07, and 09.

"Ah! Ah!" Maya felt Gendo's thrusts increase in speed and intensity. 'It hurts!'

Gendo began venting his frustration at Maya, who he blamed for the accident that destroyed Unit 06 and the NERV branch in Matsushiro, Japan, in 2016. Due to a lack of qualified people, Maya was named Director of Project Eva, and was responsible for two systems installed and tested on Unit 06, an S² engine to power the Evas-- Tokyo-3's power grid, linked to Unit 01 through an umbilical cable, powered the purple Eva during its battle against Sachiel-- and the dummy plug, an Eva "autopilot." After the accident, the Japanese government threatened to withhold funds for NERV; it took the agency and SEELE, its secretive backer, every level of influence they had to convince the government otherwise. Ritsuko, Naoko's daughter, replaced Maya as Director of Project Eva, but Gendo questioned the bleach blonde's loyalty; Ritsuko, who'd joined her mother at the Beijing branch, successfully designed an S² engine in 2019, but the first Eva to receive the new power source was Unit 08, now known as the Chinese People's Liberation Army Air Force's H-8 Flying Sword bomber.

Maya sighed in relief when Gendo removed his penis; then she heard a popping sound as a tube of lubricant was opened. "Ahhhh!" 'Not again!' she thought as the bearded man thrust into her anus.

In all this, the Human Instrumentality Project schedule was constantly revised, its completion date constantly pushed back. Gendo thought he'd gain control over Unit 03 in 2019, when the US government authorized the deployment of the black Eva, now known as the XB-3 Stormbringer prototype bomber; he thought he'd regain control over his son when Shinji became an 18-year-old and ceased to be Takeshi's dependent. But Stuart, who was named Director of the B-3 Project after his predecessor resigned to protest against Congress' orders, insisted the Eva pilot receive flight training; Gendo had to wait another year for Unit 03 to arrive, just as Shamshel, Angel of the Sun, began its attack. Two hours after the black Eva defeated the Angel, a transport plane, carrying Stuart and Unit 03's maintenance crew, landed in Tokyo-3, and the bearded man's life became hell.

Gendo imagined he was sodomizing Stuart instead of Maya. "You enjoy anal sex-- you enjoy the pain, yes? You degenerate whore." The bearded man felt the brunette's sphincter push against his penis as the anus tried to expel the intruder; waves of pleasure radiated from his groin. "Ah!" Gendo had an orgasm, pumping semen into Maya's bowels.

'Finally,' the brunette thought as the bearded man withdrew from her.

Gendo zipped up his pants. "I'll see you tonight." He walked to the door.

Tears flowed down Maya's cheeks. "Yes, Commander." She straightened up her clothes as the bearded man exited the room.

*

"Questions?" Misato asked as a projector displayed data from today's battle. "Dismissed."

Suzuhara Toji and Horaki Hikari, Units 00 and 02's backup pilots, exited the conference room. "Man, piloting an Eva sounds like a pain in the..." Toji remembered he was in the presence of Hikari, a young woman, and suppressed the word 'ass.' "America can keep Unit 04," the young man said of the Eva he was the designated pilot of before the USAF claimed ownership of it.

"Don't talk like that, Suzuhara-kun. The Angels will cause a Third Impact if they win; as Eva pilots, we may be the only ones who can save the human race," Hikari admonished.

"Ayanami-san got the credit for defeating the Third Angel," Sachiel, "but those crazy Americans softened it up by dropping two N² bombs on it," Toji said regarding to non-nuclear weapons that could deliver 15 to 30 kilotons of destructive energy without poisoning the target area with radiation and radioactive fallout.

"The Americans nearly destroyed Tokyo-3 when they did that," the young woman noted.

"Okay, okay, you're right." Toji swaggered to the men's locker room. "See you later, Horaki-san."

"Goodbye, Suzuhara-kun." Hikari entered the women's locker room to see a naked Asuka exit the shower, a towel wrapped around her body.

The redhead seductively smiled. "Hello, Hikari."

"Good morning, Soryu-san."

"Please call me Asuka."

"Okay, Asuka-san." Hikari watched her self-declared friend open a locker and remove the towel; then her eyes widened.

Asuka had taken her vibrator out of the locker, turned on the sex toy, and pushed the vibrator into her vagina. "Oh! I love these new fuel cells! They let me play with my toys for hours!" She put on her panties.

"Aren't you... concerned... that someone might see you... playing?" Hikari hesitantly asked.

The redhead smiled. "Why should I? Sex is a wonderful thing that brings us pleasure; it should be celebrated instead of condemned." She put on the rest of her clothes, opened a small bottle to take out a blue pill, and raised it to her mouth; then Asuka noticed Hikari was staring at her. "Why don't you ask Doctor Ibuki for a prescription? It'll make you feel-- oh!" She writhed in ecstasy. "So good!"

Hikari knew her self-declared friend was prescribed methylenedioxymethamphetamine, a drug known as ecstasy. "No, thank you." The redhead held the pill between two fingers, pushed the fingers into her mouth like a penis entering a vagina, and drank from a water bottle. 'I envy her freedom,' Hikari thought as Asuka put the pill bottle in a purse.

The redhead walked by her backup. "See you... later." The words held a seductive promise that made Hikari shiver as Asuka exited the room.

***

"We can work this out. I have some money-- I was saving it for a car-- so I can bring you here to Japan. If we get married, I can get an apartment so we can..."

"I'm sorry, but I don't think this relationship is gonna work out."

"Carrie..."

"Don't be sad, Shinji. I'm sure you'll find someone who'll give you the love you deserve."

"The call ends here," the Section 2 agent reported. "Do you wish to hear another record of Pilot Ikari's telephone conversations?"

"No. That will be all." Rei felt her heart race as she exited the surveillance room. 'What is this feeling? Happiness. I am happy that Pilot Ikari is no longer with that woman. Why am I happy?' The albino stopped and put a hand in front of her skirt. "Ah!" She felt fluids flow down her thighs. 'I should not think of Pilot Ikari this way, but I cannot help myself. I need...'

*

"Kaji-sensei."

The bleach blonde turned to the door to her office. "Good afternoon, Ayanami-kun. Repairs for Unit 01 will be completed in an estimated four to six days."

"That is not the matter I wish to discuss with you."

'What subject outside of Project Eva would interest her?' "What do you want to talk about?"

"It is... a personal matter," the albino stated.

Ritsuko noticed Rei's face was red. 'Is she blushing?' "About...?"

"A woman named Carrie, Pilot Ikari's apparent girlfriend, recently ended their relationship." The albino's face became redder. "I found myself being happy for the fact that Pilot Ikari is no longer romantically involved with that woman, but I do not know why. When I tried to find the answer, my vagina began to secrete fluids."

The bleach blonde raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "You became sexually aroused when you thought about Ikari-kun?"

"I cannot identify the feeling I have when I think about him."

"The possibility that you become aroused when you think about Ikari-kun suggests you're attracted to him. Why don't you invite him to your condo for dinner, and see how your relationship develops."

"Such a relationship is considered fraternization," Rei stated.

"It will if Ikari-kun is under your command, but thanks to General Slade's meddling, he's not."

The albino was confused. "I do not have authority over Pilot Ikari?"

The bleach blonde sighed. 'The girl needs to learn the world doesn't revolve around NERV.' "No. You can't give orders to Ikari-kun, only General Slade and his superiors can; if you try, the likely reply will be 'Go to hell,' so any relationship between you and Ikari-kun can't be considered fraternization," she explained.

"I understand. Thank you, Kaji-sensei."

Ritsuko watched Rei turn around and exit the office. "Great, now I regret quitting smoking."

*

As Rei walked to her apartment, she analyzed her feelings towards Shinji. 'Kaji-sensei is correct; I am attracted to Pilot Ikari. Should I also initiate an intimate relationship with him?' She stared at the door to her apartment, and then the door to her neighbor's. 'I need advice on relationships.' The albino stepped before her neighbor's apartment and knocked.

The door opened slightly to reveal Asuka's face. "Guten Tag, Wonder Woman." The redhead seductively smiled.

Rei smelled a musky scent. "Pilot Soryu, I respectfully request your assistance in... a personal matter."

"Okay, let me get dressed first." Asuka closed the door; six minutes later, the redhead, now wearing in a bustier and a miniskirt, opened the door to let the albino enter the living room. "Come in. I'll get us some drinks." She entered the kitchen and returned with two cans of Whoopass Cola.

"Should you not answer your phone?" Rei asked.

"What? Oh, you mean that buzzing sound? It's my vibrator." Asuka's smile became mischievous as she raised the hem of her skirt a centimeter. "Wanna see?"

The albino blushed. "That is not necessary."

The redhead sat down. "You should get one; mine raised my synch ratio by three to five points. Maybe we should ask Doctor Kaji for plug suits with integral vibrators. So what do you need help with?"

"I find myself attracted to Pilot Ikari, and am considering initiating an intimate relationship with him."

"Is his girlfriend bisexual? If so, you can seduce her, and then invite Shinji over for a threesome."

"I do not know the sexual preference of Pilot Ikari's... girlfriend." The word made Rei uncomfortable. 'What is this feeling? Jealousy?' She tried to suppress this feeling. "However, Section 2's records indicate Pilot Ikari's... girlfriend... has terminated their relationship."

"Then why don't you put on some sexy clothing, knock on Superman's door, and tell him, 'I want you'?" Asuka nicknamed Shinji "Superman," after the comic book character.

"Because initiating an intimate relationship with another Evangelion pilot is..." The albino found herself unable to finish the sentence.

Asuka chuckled. "If you can't explain why you shouldn't become Shinji's new girlfriend, chances are no one else can." She put her hand over Rei's. "So you might as well pursue him."

The albino nodded. "How can I win his affection?"

"Take the initiative. Give him a blowjob; he'll love that."

"What is a blowjob?"

"Fellatio." Asuka saw no recognition in Rei's eyes. "You lick and suck on a man's penis. Didn't you learn about that in sex ed?"

"What is sex ed?"

Asuka sighed. "Let me show you." She stood up and approached Rei, picked up the albino's left hand, and curled the ring and little fingers so Rei was pointing up with her index and middle fingers. "Pretend this is Superman's penis," the redhead's right hand encircled the albino's index and middle fingers, "and this is his scrotum," her left cupped Rei's ring and little fingers. Asuka licked the tips of Rei's index and middle fingers, and then sucked the digits into her mouth as her right hand pumped the rest of the fingers. The albino's ring and little fingers rolled upon the fingers of the redhead's left hand; Asuka paused to say, "Don't forget his balls-- his testes," and then suckled the knuckles of Rei's ring and middle fingers.

'This will give Pilot Ikari pleasure?' the albino wondered as the redhead resumed sucking and pumping her index and middle fingers.

Asuka stopped playing with Rei's left hand. "The deeper you intake a man's penis, the more pleasure he receives, but you'll have to suppress the gag reflex to do so. If you can't, just suck on the head while your hand pumps the rest of Superman's penis; if it's long enough, your breasts can envelop it." The redhead took off her bustier, revealing two golden nipple rings; she put the albino's left hand between her voluptuous breasts, and pushed them together. "Like this." Her head bowed as her tongue reached for the fingertips.

'It feels warm.' "I understand. Thank you for the instruction, Pilot Soryu." Rei received another seductive smile.

"Please call me Asuka."

***

Arael, Angel of Birds, was in geostationary orbit over Tokyo-3. The winged Angel's AT field extended to envelop the entire city; the energy was too dispersed for the sensors there to detect it. Then Arael waited.

*

Shinji entered his barracks room and locked the door. He marched to a sink, poured a cup of water, opened the pill bottle, swallowed two pills, and washed them down. The ranger sat upon his bed and took off his boots. "Grrrr." He put a bayonet under the pillow-- the HK45 was returned to the armory-- and laid down to take a nap.

Click! Shinji instinctively unsheathed his bayonet and pointed it at the door. "Captain Ayanami?"

Rei, who ordered Section 2 to give her a duplicate key to the room, entered and closed the door behind her. "Pilot Ikari, I am here to give you pleasure." She knelt before the bed and reached for the ranger's groin.

Shinji felt gentle hands open the fly of his Advanced Combat Uniform (ACU) trousers to pull out his penis. 'What the hell...?' He watched the albino took off her jacket, blouse, and brassiere, and then envelop his penis with her breasts. A cool tongue reached from Rei's lips to lick the head of Shinji's penis.

'It is salty.' Rei felt the organ become hot and hard, like a gun barrel; she raised and lowered her torso to pump the penis between her breasts as she suckled the head.

"Damn it!" Shinji rose from the bed, his legs accidentally knocking Rei onto the floor.

"Ite!" The albino watched the ranger put on his boots and then run to the desk where he put his mobile phone. 'Did I make a mistake? Did my actions fail to give him pleasure?'

Shinji studied the pill bottle like a bomb he must disarm as the phone rose to his ear. "Come on, come on..."

"Hello, this is Ibuki Maya's voice mail. I'm sorry I can't return your call right now. Please leave your name and your telephone number, and I'll return your call as soon as possible. Have a nice day."

"Damn it!" Shinji waited for the tone. "Doc, this is Corporal Ikari. The codeine is making me see things. I'll be going to the emergency room to get treatment for... whatever it is that's making me hallucinate."

"I am not a hallucination." Rei approached the ranger and put her hand on his shoulder, but Shinji ignored the albino as he dialed Stuart's number.

"General Slade."

"Sir, this is Corporal Ikari. The drugs Doctor Ibuki prescribed are making me see things. I'm going to the emergency room."

"You're hallucinating?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Stay where you are; we can't afford to have you wander around like a headless cockroach. A SP will to take you to the hospital."

"Yes, Sir."

Rei felt tears flow down her cheeks. "Please do not ignore me. I am... attracted to you... and I sincerely wish to give you pleasure." The ranger turned to her; the albino spread her arms to welcome him, only to watch the ranger drop onto the floor.

'I've got to sweat the drugs out of my system,' Shinji thought as he performed pushups. He ignored the gentle hand touching his back.

By the time a USAF security policeman (SP) arrived to take the ranger to the hospital-- the SP reminded an embarrassed Shinji to close his fly-- the albino had left.

*

Asuka was checking her email account when she heard a door slam open, followed by sobbing. 'Wonder Woman?' She signed off, exited her apartment, and knocked on her neighbor's door. "Wonder Woman? This is Asuka. Are you okay?"

Rei, her eyes redder than usual, opened the door. "Pilot... Asuka. I..." She wiped away a tear, but another flowed down her cheek. "I will adapt."

"What happened?"

"I went to Pilot Ikari's room... I took off my jacket, blouse, and brassier, enveloped his penis with my breasts, and then licked and sucked the head..." Rei wiped away another tear. "He pushed me away."

"Why? Did he say he was gay?"

"No, he ignored me... called General Slade and reported that he was hallucinating... he dismissed me as a hallucination."

Asuka entered Rei's apartment and embraced the albino, whose tears fell onto her shoulder. "Poor Wonder Woman. Now I see you're not unemotional; you just have difficulty expressing yourself. You probably shocked Shinji when you confessed your feelings towards him."

Rei looked into Asuka's eyes. "I repulsed Pilot Ikari?"

"It wasn't your fault; you didn't know better. You just have to... slowly express your feelings... give Shinji a smile the first day, a pat on the back the next day, and then a kiss on the cheek before you give him a blowjob, so he won't be surprised."

The albino's head bowed in thought. "I will visit Pilot Ikari at the hospital."

"And show him you care about him."

"Yes." Rei felt Asuka's lips upon hers; when she opened her mouth to speak, she felt the redhead's tongue reach between her lips. "Gasp!" Rei turned her head away from Asuka's. "Pilot Soryu, what is the meaning of this?"

"You're attracted to Superman. You want him to want you, ja? You want to feel his arms around you, his lips upon yours, the head of his penis touching your cervix..."

The albino's face became cherry red as she answered, "Yes."

"Then you should get used to having affection lavished upon you, to feeling another person's lips upon yours." 'She tastes so sweet,' the redhead thought, seeking any excuse to explore the albino's body.

"But..." Rei watched Asuka kneel in front of her, lift up her skirt, bite the waistband of her panties and pull down... "Ah!" Asuka had to put her arms around Rei's legs to keep the albino from falling as her lips enclosed the albino's clit and suckled the organ. "Ahhhh!" Rei's first orgasm was followed by a second as Asuka continued performing cunnilingus. 'This is how it feels to be wanted?' the albino wondered as the redhead's tongue reached into her vagina. "Pilot Ikari!" She felt the tongue exit her vagina. "Don't stop..." Then Asuka suckled her clit with such force, the resulting pleasure was almost painful. "Ahhhh!"

The redhead paused to say, "My name is Asuka." Her tongue reached in and out of the albino's vagina. "Say it!" She resumed suckling the clit.

Rei had another orgasm. "Asukaaaa!"

Then the door opened. "Third Children, step away from...!" Gendo noticed his son wasn't in the living room; the Section 2 agents following him lowered their pistols. "Second Children, what is the meaning of this?" Gendo demanded.

Asuka, still kneeling, turned to the intruder. "I'm eating Rei's pussy. Would you mind closing the door as you leave? I don't want to give the neighbors heart attacks."

"You are committing fraternization. Under Regulation Number..."

"To hell with that. Rei needs love and affection more than rules or regulations."

"The First Children is content with her duties; she needs nothing else," Gendo stated, referring to Rei by the number she was assigned when the albino was chosen as an Eva pilot.

"No," Rei stated.

The bearded man frowned; this was the first time the albino, his most loyal subordinate, ever disagreed with him. "No?"

"I am... attracted to Pilot Ikari... and I want him to want me."

"How long have you felt this way towards the Third Children?" Gendo demanded.

"When I first synchronized with Unit 01, I felt... incomplete. I didn't know what I needed to complete myself until Pilot Ikari arrived."

"You are not to fraternize with the Third Children. Such actions..."

"Since when did Shinji fall under your authority?" the redhead interrupted.

"Since he was born," the bearded man stated.

Asuka read Shinji's personnel file when the ranger was chosen as an Eva pilot. "So you've been a good father, giving Shinji the loving care he needed after his mother passed away? Wait, you haven't been taking care of him; you sent him to America and made him your brother-in-law's responsibility, ja?" She smiled as Gendo's face became red with anger.

"I will not tolerate such disrespect, Second Children; you are hereby demoted one grade. Now leave; I wish to speak with the First Children in private."

Asuka angrily stood up. "Go to hell." She felt Rei's hand upon her shoulder, and turned to the albino, who'd pulled up her panties.

"Pilot... Asuka, please calm down. I will speak to the Commander and ask him to restore you to the rank of captain."

Asuka sighed. "Fine. By the way, how do you keep your pussy smooth?"

"What do you mean?" Rei asked.

"How do you remove your pubic hair?" The redhead received laser hair removal when she reached the age of consent.

"Pubic hair has never grown on my body," the albino stated.

Asuka smiled and put her lips next to Rei's ear. "Lucky girl; Shinji and I won't be able to keep our hands off you." The redhead kissed the albino, promising more pleasure in the future, before turning around to exit the apartment.

***

Ritsuko opened the door to hear the word "Mama!" She kneeled and spread her arms as Aiko, her 4-year-old daughter, ran towards her.

Misato jealously watched the mother and daughter embrace each other. She closed the door behind her and followed the two into the living room, where the babysitter stood.

"Good afternoon, Kaji-sensei." Suzuhara Yukiko, Toji's 13-year-old sister, bowed.

"Good afternoon, Suzuhara-kun. I trust taking care of Aiko-chan wasn't too much trouble?" the bleach blonde asked.

"I'm not trouble, I'm a good girl," the 4-year-old said with a smile.

Yukiko returned the smile and patted Aiko's head. "Yes you are."

Ritsuko reached into her purse. "Thank you for your time, Suzuhara-kun." The bleach blonde handed the babysitter her fee.

Yukiko pocketed the money. "It's a pleasure, Kaji-sensei." She turned to the 4-year-old. "Bye, Aiko-chan."

"Bye bye, Yukiko-neesan." Aiko waved as her babysitter exited the condominium.

"Do you want help with dinner?" Misato asked as Ritsuko entered the kitchen, followed by Aiko.

"I've tasted your cooking; it's," the bleach blonde shuddered, "unpalatable."

"Hey! Ryoji never complained about my curry!" Misato said of her ex-boyfriend, now Ritsuko's husband.

"Ryo-kun held his tongue because he," the bleach blonde glanced at her daughter, who held her hand as the 4-year-old twirled like a ballerina, "respected you." She saw the jealousy in her friend's eyes. "Don't give me that look. You're the one who decided," she glanced at her daughter again, "you just wanted to be friends."

The tactician sighed. "You're right. How are things between you two?"

"Mama loves Papa, Papa loves Mama," the 4-year-old answered.

Ritsuko smiled. "And we both love you." She leaned over and kissed her daughter's forehead. As the bleach blonde reached for the refrigerator handle, her mobile phone rang. "Kaji Ritsuko," she answered.

"Doctor Kaji, this is General Slade. Lieutenant Ikari is in the hospital; he reported he was hallucinating thanks to the medication Doctor Ibuki prescribed. I was unable to contact Doctor Ibuki; I need your help in assessing Lieutenant Ikari's condition."

Ritsuko sighed. "I'll be there in 15 to 20 minutes." She turned to Misato. "Ikari-kun is suffering from hallucinations, apparently due to some medication he was prescribed."

"Don't tell me they prescribed ecstasy!" the tactician exclaimed.

"Ecstasy means happy," the 4-year-old helpfully added.

The bleach blonde frowned at her friend. "You talk as if you've never benefited from psychedelic psychotherapy," which used ecstasy and related drugs.

Misato blushed. "Remember how I acted when I was on ecstasy? How I was obsessed with," she glanced at Aiko, "adult activities? Do you honestly want all the Eva pilots to act like Asuka?"

Ritsuko's head shook. "Conceded. Anyways, I need to go to the hospital and check up on Ikari-kun. Can you...?"

"I'll take care of Aiko-chan," the tactician answered.

"Thanks." The bleach blonde kneeled to look into her daughter's eyes. "Aiko-chan, Mama has to go back to work."

"But I want Mama to read me a story!" the 4-year-old protested.

Misato mirrored her friend's actions. "Don't worry, Misato-neesan will read you a story."

"Can you read the one about the baby pandas?" Aiko asked.

The tactician smiled. "Sure."

*

"No more drugs," Shinji insisted as he laid on the hospital bed.

The doctor opened his mouth to say, "But..."

"I'm already seeing things, thanks to the codeine. Who knows what the antipsychotic will do? Make me do things, like shoot up a school?"

"Let's defer the use of psychiatric medication until we have a more accurate assessment of Lieutenant Ikari's condition," Stuart said to the doctor.

"Yes, Sir." The doctor turned around and exited the room.

Stuart turned to Shinji. "What were you hallucinating about, anyways?"

"I saw Captain Ayanami enter my room, take off her top, put my dick between her boobs, and give me a blowjob," the ranger answered.

The general frowned in disbelief. "What's so alarming about that?"

"Have you talked to Captain Ayanami? That woman is a Terminatrix," a robot assassin from a science fiction movie. "The mission is all she ever thinks about. You'd sooner see Uncle Takeshi say, 'I love you, Gendo!' and give my father a blowjob."

Stuart recalled what he knew of the man who was Shinji's legal guardian. 'Takeshi Ikari. Born in Japan, 1979. Disciplined several times for fighting in school. Immigrated to the US in 1992, becoming a ward of his uncle, a professor at UCLA,' the University of California, Los Angeles. 'His father probably hoped he'd learn to restrain himself, or at least stop embarrassing the family. Joined the Marines in 1997, left the service in 1999 to attend college and earn a degree in economics. Joined the Army in 2003. Current rank, lieutenant colonel.' "I take it your uncle and your father don't get along."

"Uncle Takeshi didn't approve of my mother's choice of a husband. Hell will freeze over the day he stops calling my father a worthless cunt."

"I see." The general heard footsteps, and turned to the door. "Good evening, Doctor Kaji."

"Good evening, General. Sorry for the delay, I was reviewing Pilot Ikari's medical files. It's strange; codeine is not known to cause hallucinations," the bleach blonde commented.

"What about the pills?" which Shinji asked Ritsuko to examine. "Were they spiked with LSD or something?"

"We're still analyzing it. What were you hallucinating about, anyways?"

"The hallucinations were of Captain Ayanami performing a sexual act," the general stated.

Ritsuko's eyes widened. 'Did Ayanami-kun...?' "I see."

"I'm deferring the use of psychiatric medication until we have a more accurate assessment of Lieutenant Ikari's condition."

The bleach blonde opened the folder in her hand and reviewed the file again. "Well, the blood test shows no traces of hallucinogens."

"What about the codeine?" Shinji asked.

"We detected a trace amount of codeine, but I repeat, the medication is not known to cause hallucinations." Ritsuko turned a page. "I'm going to schedule another MRI scan. In the meantime, we're keeping you here for observation. Call the nurse if your condition worsens; I advise you to take the medications the doctors prescribe." She noticed Shinji's frown. "That is my recommendation."

"Follow the doctor's orders," Stuart added.

Shinji sighed. "Yes, Sir."

*

Gendo stood before an aquarium, watching the female figures swimming in LCL. "Report."

Maya's hands held a folder as the brunette stood behind the bearded man. "Abnormalities have been found in Pilot Ayanami's psychograph, dating to the first time she synchronized with Unit 01; the MAGI didn't signal an alert, apparently because the abnormalities had no noticeable affect on Pilot Ayanami's synch ratio. I suspect Unit 01 itself is the source of abnormalities, which apparently caused mental contamination in Pilot Ayanami."

"Devise a plan to prevent the mental contamination from spreading," Gendo demanded.

"Yes, Commander. Shinji-kun proposed that the A10 nerve sensors be modified to prevent him from feeling pain when the Eva is damaged; such modifications may prevent the mental contamination observed in Pilot Ayanami. The MAGI reported the modifications are technically viable, but they'll lower a pilot's synch ratio by five to nine points."

"An acceptable loss. Implement the modifications."

"Yes, Commander." Maya shuddered when Gendo turned to her. 'Not again,' she thought as the bearded man's hand reached under her skirt to violate her womanhood. "Commander, I should... Gasp! Return to the lab... Ah! To design the modified... Oh! A10 nerve sensors." The brunette felt three fingers violate her non-lubricated vagina. "Ite!" She grabbed Gendo's wrist and pulled the hand away from her groin. "And complete the work before the next Angel attack."

"Very well." Gendo slapped Maya's buttocks as the brunette turned around and exited the room.

In all this, Arael's AT field continued to affect the humans in Tokyo-3.

***

To be continued.