Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Rear End of Evangelion ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The man's stubble scratched her chin as his lips covered the woman's. She opened her mouth to moan with pleasure; she felt his tongue enter her mouth, and suckled it. His hands slid down her back to cup her buttocks; a playful finger pushed against her anus. "Gasp!" He left a trail of kisses as his lips crept down her neck, towards her breasts; he suckled the right nipple as his right hand pinched the left, his left moving to fondle her genitals. Fluids flowed down her thighs.

"I want you in me," she said. The hand left her womanhood and was replaced by the head of his penis. As his manhood entered her, pleasure spread like a wildfire, igniting passion that burned them both. "Ryojiiii!"

Misato awoke to find her body covered with sweat and... "Why did I dream about him?" She put a hand on her groin to feel the wet spot on her panties, and sighed. "Forget him; the relationship is over," she reminded herself. The tactician rose from her futon, walked to the bathroom, took off her clothes, and turned on the shower. "Ahhhh!" She had an orgasm when she felt the water touch her body. 'What's happening to me?!' Misato wondered, struggling to control herself.

Millions of people in Tokyo-3 echoed the raven-haired beauty's thoughts as they awoke, their bodies burning with lust, a need to touch and be touched by someone.

***

THE REAR END OF EVANGELION, Part 2

A 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' lemon by Sidewinder (aim9snake@hotmail.com), 2007-2008 (revised 2009). Characters created and owned by Gainax.

***

The brunette was suspended in LCL, surrounded by female figures. An albino floated in front of the brunette; her eyes burned with passion as her lips closed upon the brunette's. More lips enclosed the brunette's left and right nipples, and her clit, as tongues reached into her mouth, navel, vagina, and anus; mouths gently nibbled on the brunette's fingers and toes as hands gently explored her body. The brunette's mouth opened to say the albino's name, the name shared by the many women whose mouths and hands were giving pleasure to the her, only to scream as she had orgasm after orgasm...

Maya awoke to find her panties saturated with vaginal fluids. 'Why did I fantasize about Pilot Ayanami?' She rose from her chair to see a holographic brain rotating in front of her. "MAGI, status report."

"Analysis of the extrasensory barrier's probable effects is 65 percent complete," the supercomputers answered with a female voice. It sounded like Ritsuko's, which wasn't surprising; she was the one who upgraded the MAGI with voice activated...

"Ah!" The brunette had an orgasm when she thought of the bleach blonde; she looked down to see her right hand fondling her genitals as her left squeezed a breast. "Oh!" 'What am I doing?!' she wondered as she continued masturbating.

*

The nurse entered the recovery room to see Shinji performing pushups. "Ikari-san, you shouldn't strain yourself, or you may be injured."

"I can't afford to let myself go soft," the ranger said.

"Even soldiers need sex."

Shinji paused. "Say again?"

The nurse blushed. "Even soldiers need rest." She raised a thermometer as she approached the ranger. "I need to take your penis into my vagina, I mean vital signs." 'What am I saying?!'

"You need my... pulse, blood pressure, and temperature, right?" Shinji asked, confused.

"Yes. Please hold out your cock," the nurse's face became redder, "I mean arm."

Shinji's arm extended to let the nurse put a blood pressure cuff around his arm. "When you're done, please call the doctor; I think I'm hearing things."

"Yes, Ikari-san." The nurse put her right hand on the ranger's scrotum and squeezed. "Ah!" she cried when Shinji grabbed her wrist and pushed her hand away from his groin.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Please be gentle," the nurse pleaded, her left hand reaching between her legs as fluids flowed down them. "You may take my virginity, but please..."

A shocked Shinji released the nurse. "Call the doctor."

"Yes, Ikari-san." The nurse knelt in front of the ranger and rubbed her cheek against his groin.

"Now!"

The nurse awoke from her trance. "Ah!" She ran out of the room.

Shinji sat on the hospital bed, massaging his temples. "Come on, Christian Soldier," the nickname his uncle gave him. "Get your head straight!"

*

Rei awoke with the feeling that something was wrong; this feeling intensified as she entered NERV HQ. 'What is the threat I am sensing?' Her labia caressed each other as she walked. 'Why am I becoming aroused?' She saw a man standing in front of her. "Pilot Ikari?" Ghostly hands gripped her wrists; the albino's head turned to see her own face, and felt her Doppelgänger's lips touch hers as their tongues dueled. Rei's peripheral vision showed Shinji stepping forwards to tear off her clothes, now made of tissue paper, while the Doppelgänger's hands moved to pinch her left nipple and fondle her genitals. "Ah!" The ranger's arms encircled the albino's body, the burning hands igniting wildfires on her erogenous zones. The Doppelgänger spread her fingers to part Rei's labia, allowing Shinji's penis to caress her clit; flames of lust consumed the albino's body as the penis pushed against her vagina opening... "Ahhhh!"

"Captain Ayanami? Are you okay?"

Rei's eyes opened to see a security guard approaching her; she looked down to see her clothes were intact. "I," 'want Pilot Ikari to...' The albino put a hand on her forehead, trying to cleanse her mind of that fantasy. "I have a headache. I will see a doctor now. Please inform the Commander I will be late." She ignored the fluids flowing down her thighs as she walked through the gate.

"Yes, Ma'am." The security guard noticed a strange smell as the albino walked past him. 'That smells like... Impossible. Captain Ayanami will never...'

***

"Halt! Who goes there?" the SP demanded, raising his Heckler & Koch HK416 rifle.

Rei's hand slowly reached into her pocket to retrieve her identification card. "Ayanami Rei. Captain, United Nations Special Agency NERV."

The SP examined the card as his partner covered him; he returned the card. "How may we help you, Ma'am?"

"I wish to see with Pilot Ikari."

"Are you here on business, or do you just want to see how he's doing?"

"I..." Rei felt her cheeks burn; the second SP smirked when he saw the albino blush. "I wish to know if he can still pilot the Eva."

The SP's thumb pointed at the door behind his back. "Lieutenant Ikari's with General Slade right now; you can ask him when he's done."

"Thank you."

"You should probably get some flowers from the gift shop first," the second SP added.

"Why?"

"So Lieutenant Ikari will know you care about him as a man, not just as a pilot." The SP saw albino's blank expression. "There's more to life than the military. People need some time with their friends and family, people who care about them and have fun with them."

"So I should buy flowers to show Pilot Ikari I care about him. Thank you for your advice." Rei turned around and walked away.

"She seriously needs to get laid," the SP whispered to his partner.

*

"Now you're hallucinating about the nurse offering you sex?" Stuart asked.

"Yes, Sir," Shinji answered.

"You sure you didn't just mishear her?"

"I heard her offer me her virginity; there's no way that can be dismissed as a simple mistake."

'This is getting better and better,' the general sarcastically thought. "I wish we can give you a break, but our only other B-3 pilot is flying Mournblade," Evangelion Unit 04.

"It's gonna be hard to fly Stormbringer when I'm seeing things."

"It'll be hard to fight the Angels without our best pilot, even if you are seeing things. By the way, the replacement parts will arrive tonight. When Stormbringer's been repaired, which should be within a week, the maintenance crew will paint a second skull on her," to commemorate Shinji's victory.

The doctor knocked on the door before entering the room, followed by the blushing nurse. "Good morning, Ikari-san. I have the results from the MRI. We didn't detect any lesions on your brain stem, or other functional deficits that can cause hallucinations," she reported.

"Then why am I seeing and hearing things?" the ranger demanded.

"We still don't know why. Perhaps it was brought on by the stress of your deployment? I imagine it's difficult, even disturbing, to face a monster that cannot be harmed by human weapons, with the exception of the Evas."

'And nukes,' Shinji and Stuart mentally added.

"I'll prescribe some antianxiety medication to help you deal with the stress. In the meantime, please get some sex," the doctor blushed, "I mean rest." She turned around and exited the room.

The ranger and the general turned to each other. 'Did she say...?'

"Well, you heard the doctor. Take your medication and get some rest; you'll need it when Stormbringer's been repaired," Stuart ordered.

"Yes, Sir."

"Sir, Captain Ayanami is here to see Lieutenant Ikari," the SP reported.

The general turned to the blushing ranger.

"Um, send her in," Shinji said. The SP opened the door to let Rei enter the room.

"Good morning, Pilot Ikari. I brought you flowers." The albino handed the ranger a bouquet of pink carnations.

Shinji's face became redder. "Thanks, Captain."

"Are you," 'able to pilot the Eva in support of NERV's mission?' Rei remembered the SP's advice, and suppressed those words. "Well?"

"Hell no," the ranger answered.

"I see. Is there anything I can do to help you recover?"

'She's not as cold and robotic as I thought.' "No, but I appreciate the offer."

The albino turned to a chair in front of the ranger. "May I sit down?"

"Um, sure."

"Well, I have work to do." Stuart put his hand on Shinji's shoulder. "Take care of yourself, Lieutenant." He winked at the ranger before exiting the room.

Silence filled the room as Shinji watched Rei sit down. "Um, how are you doing?"

"I have a headache-- I originally came to the hospital to see a doctor-- but I do not believe it will significantly affect with my ability to pilot Unit 01."

"I'm sorry to hear you have a headache-- I hope you're all right-- but I meant to ask if you've made new friends, are you having fun with them, etcetera."

"Ah. I," Rei thought about Asuka, "consider the other Evangelion pilots to be my friends."

"Good for you. Hey, maybe we can have a barbecue to promote esprit de corps."

"A barbecue?"

"Yeah, where some friends bring meat, buns, and anything else they want on a hamburger, to a grill and have fun while cooking."

"I am a vegetarian."

"No problem, we'll make some tofu burgers."

"I," Rei blushed, "will present your proposal to the other pilots and ask them if they wish to participate." Her face became redder as Shinji smiled.

*

Misato had an orgasm as the gynecologist inserted a speculum; she had another orgasm as her vagina was dilated.

The gynecologist shined a flashlight into the orifice. "Vasocongestion of the vaginal walls... copious amounts of lubrication." She looked up. "You've been in a continuous state of sexual arousal since this morning?"

"Yes. I almost didn't make it to your office, thanks to the way my labia rub against each other as I walk. Do you know what the hell is going on with me?"

"Are you on any kind of medication?"

"Aspirin." The tactician felt the gynecologist's gloved hand rub her clit. "What are you doing?"

The gynecologist looked down. "Oh!" She raised her hand and stared at it. "Sorry, I was distracted." The gynecologist turned to Misato. "Anyways, aspirin is not known to have such effects."

"Then...?"

"Possible causes of Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder-- also known as PGAD, Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome, or PSAS-- include persistent neurological stimulation of the autonomic nerves to the clitoris, labia, and vagina, secondary to central nervous system pathology; persistent neurological stimulation of the autonomic nerves secondary to local peripheral nervous system pathology; persistent pharmacologically induced inhibition of contraction or enhanced relaxation of the clitoral, labial, vaginal smooth muscle; and persistent high inflow arterial communication to the clitoral, labial, vaginal tissue."

"Is there a cure for," Misato blushed, "that disorder?"

"The use of antidepressants, antiandrogenic agents, and anaesthetizing gels may reduce the symptoms, but considering the limited amount of information available on PGAD, there's no guarantee any of them will be effective."

"Do you really need to play with my pussy like that?"

The gynecologist looked down to see her hand tugging on Misato's labia. "Ah!" She backed away from her patient, and bowed. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm so distracted today."

"That's okay, just prescribe something to help me before I go insane."

"Yes, right away, Katsuragi-san." The gynecologist turned around.

"Wait, the..." Misato watched the gynecologist run out of the room. "Okay, how do I close this thing?" she wondered, examining the speculum.

***

Gendo entered the Command Center.

"Attention!" Two NERV officers rose from their chairs to salute the bearded man.

'Where is everyone?' Gendo approached Captain Hyuga Makoto, the highest-ranking person he saw. "Why aren't the operators at their stations?"

"They called in to report they were ill, and would either stay home or go see a doctor; Lieutenant Tamashii was the only one healthy enough to come to work," Makoto replied.

"How...?" A thought inspired fear, which the bearded man suppressed. "Summon General Slade; I want the Americans to scan the local area for traces of radiological, biological, or chemical weapons. Alert Section 2 to the possibility of a terrorist attack, and have them report any suspicious activity. Contact the JSSDF and have them quarantine the city."

"Yes, Sir." 'Great, another lesson on how to curse in English.' Makoto remembered Stuart's response to Gendo's unsuccessful attempt to assert authority over the general and his subordinates.

"Have Section 2 bring the Children to the infirmary, but keep them isolated from each other to prevent cross-contamination. If the Children aren't contaminated, put them on alert; we must be ready to launch the Evas. Where is Colonel Katsuragi?"

"The colonel is suffering from," Makoto blushed, "pain, and is seeing a doctor."

"I want her examined and, if she's not contaminated, put on alert and ready to command the Evas."

Makoto's face became cherry red as he remembered Misato's description of her condition. "Yes, Sir."

*

The door opened to let Ritsuko see Maya lying on the laboratory floor. "Ibuki-sensei!" She ran to Maya's side and checked the brunette's pulse. "Are you okay, Ibuki-sensei?"

Maya's eyes opened to look into Ritsuko's. "Kaji-sensei." She put her arms around the bleach blonde. "I need your... help... with the extrasensory barrier."

Ritsuko turned to the holographic brain. "You should be careful; people have died from severe stress and overwork."

The brunette tightened her grip on the bleach blonde's hand. "Please," 'give me your love,' words she suppressed.

Ritsuko sighed. "Very well. What is the barrier's purpose?"

"It prevents an Eva from mentally contaminating its pilot; an example of such contamination is the pain a pilot feels when the Eva is damaged."

Ritsuko remembered Shinji and Rei's screams during the battle against Ramiel. "I'll do what I can to help." She helped the brunette to her feet, and then sat down before the computer console. "MAGI, identify the component of the A10 nerve sensors responsible for sensory feedback from the Eva to the pilot." A hologram of the A10 nerve sensors replaced the brain. "Are the control chips programmed to relay 100 percent of the haptic feedback to the pilot?"

"Affirmative," the supercomputers answered.

"Install a 'circuit breaker' in the control chips to cutoff feedback relay at," the bleach blonde thought for a moment, "30 percent. That should spare the pilot severe pain."

"But that won't prevent abnormal patterns from appearing in the pilots' psychograph," The brunette stated.

"We're not mental health professionals; it's not in our power to control the pilots' thoughts," Ritsuko said.

"You..." Maya knew the secret of the Evas' "souls," a secret she was ordered not to tell Ritsuko, despite the fact such knowledge was crucial to understanding how an Eva mentally contaminated its pilot. Not knowing what to do, the brunette broke down and cried.

Ritsuko put her hand on Maya's shoulder. "Ibuki-sensei, what's wrong?" She felt the brunette's lips upon hers, the tongue pushing between her lips; the surprised Ritsuko tried to recoil from Maya, only to feel the brunette's arms around her. "Ibuki-sensei, what...?"

"The Commander uses me as a living Dutch wife," a blowup doll. "He shows me no love, no affection. I'm tired of being used and abused; I would've committed suicide if not for your presence. You are the light in my life; please shine on me for a moment before you return to your husband's side," Maya pleaded.

'Now I understand why I hear anger, even hatred, in Mother's voice whenever Commander Ikari is mentioned. Did he use her as well?' "Perhaps you should..." Ritsuko heard the door open, and turned to see USAF airmen, wearing protective masks and Mission Oriented Protective Posture (MOPP) suits to protect themselves from chemical weapons, enter the lab. "What...?"

"Doctor Kaji, the city may have been the target of a radiological, biological, or chemical attack. Please come with us to the decontamination site," an airman said.

"Oh my God, Aiko! My daughter's at preschool! You must let me bring her to safety!"

"Very well. The decontamination site is setup in Hangar Six." The airman turned to Maya as Ritsuko ran out of the lab. "Doctor Ibuki," he put his hand on the brunette's shoulder.

"Ahhhh!" Maya knelt on the floor, feeling fluids flow down her thighs. "What's happening to me?!"

"Get a stretcher in here!" An airman ran into the room and assembled a stretcher; two helped the brunette onto the stretcher and carried her out of the lab.

*

"Guten Morgen, Psyche," the man greeted.

"Eros!" Asuka cradled the mobile phone like a baby. "This is the third time you've called since we fought the Fifth Angel. Do you miss me that much?"

"I'm concerned for your safety. Are you well?" the man asked.

"Not as long as we're apart." The redhead's left hand reached for the vibrator beside her bed. "Mmmm. Do you hear my pussy crying for your cock?" she asked as the sex toy stimulated her clit.

"Yes. Are the other Children giving you the respect you deserve?"

"Ja. I just learned that Rei, the First Children, isn't as cold as I thought; she's just waiting for someone to ignite her passion. Shinji, the Third Children, raises a hand to salute whenever we meet; I'm sure his cock rises to salute my beauty. Kensuke, the Fourth Children, is just another boy; you won't find him attractive unless you have a glasses fetish. Hikari, the Sixth Children, is a sweet little thing; I'd love to taste her. Toji, the Seventh Children, isn't very smart, but he has a muscular body you'll hunger for."

"Sounds like you're planning an orgy."

The vibrator slid upon the redhead's labia. "Mmmm. I'd love to have an orgy with the other children. Shinji may not ask or tell, but I'm sure he'll enjoy having his cock up your ass."

"Will you enjoy having the Third Children inside you?" the man asked.

"I enjoy having you inside me the most. My mouth waters as I remember the taste of your come; my ass aches for you to fill it."

"I'll come see you in six months. Enjoy the company of the other Children while we wait."

Asuka giggled. "I love how much love there is in our open relationship." The vibrator slid in and out of her vagina. "Mmmm."

"Well, you should get to work."

Asuka glanced at her alarm clock. "I want you to hear me come first." Her thumb caressed her clit as the vibrator stimulated her G-spot. "Ah! I love you, Eros! Ah! Can you hear the sound of my love?" The redhead had another orgasm. "Ahhhh!"

"Yes. Take care, Psyche."

"I love you," Asuka repeated.

"I know." The man hung up.

Someone was knocking on the front door. The redhead put the vibrator back on the nightstand, walked to the door, and looked through the peephole to see two Section 2 agents wearing protective masks; one of them displayed his identification card.

"Captain Soryu, we believe Tokyo-3 was the target of a radiological, biological, or chemical attack. Please put on the protective mask and come with us to the decontamination site at Hangar Six," the agent said.

Asuka suppressed a curse. "Let me get dressed first." Six minutes later, the redhead, wearing a bustier and a miniskirt, exited her apartment.

A Section 2 agent handed Asuka a spare protective mask. "Please wear this." As Asuka put on the mask, the second agent put his hands on her breasts; then he felt the redhead's fist upon the side of his head, making him reel. "Argh!"

"Touch me again and I'll break your arms," Asuka growled.

"Bitch!" the second agent cursed.

The first agent, standing behind Asuka, put his arms around the redhead to lock her arms to her sides. "Niiiice," the agent said as he groped Asuka's breasts. Then the redhead stomped on his foot. "Argh!" Hands reached up, grabbed the agent's head and the back of his jacket, and threw him over Asuka's shoulders and onto the floor. "Ahhhh!"

Asuka watched the second agent reach under his jacket; she jumped, kicked the second agent's head to slam him against the ground, landed, and drew the Heckler & Koch Universal Self-loading Pistol (USP) in the agent's shoulder holster. "Freeze!" The redhead backed up, towards her apartment door, the pistol alternately aimed at the first and second agents.

The first agent had a predatory smile as he stared at Asuka's groin. "You know you want it." The redhead kicked his head. "Argh!"

Asuka took away the first agent's pistol and tucked it into her waistband. She removed the mask and threw it onto the floor, thinking, 'It's probably drugged or something.' The redhead unlocked the door and stepped inside her apartment.

The second agent jumped to his feet and ran towards Asuka, only to be shot in the left shoulder. "Ahhhh!" As the agent laid on the floor, the redhead slammed close the door. "Bitch! I'll rape you until you come blood!"

Asuka grabbed her phone and called Misato's number. "Come on, come on..."

"Moshi moshi?"

"Misato! Two men, impersonating Section 2 agents, just tried to rape me!"

"What?!"

The redhead heard angry fists pound on the door. "Call the police!"

***

Misato scanned the hallway from the sights of her USP; seeing nothing but a bloodstain on the floor, she knocked on the apartment door. "Asuka, it's me." The door opened to reveal the redhead gripping a pistol. "We need to get to the Geofront," where NERV HQ was located. "The Commander thinks we were attacked by a radiological, biological, or chemical weapon that made everyone sick."

"Those imposters said the same thing. Do you think an insider helped them?"

The tactician frowned. "If they did, I'll hunt down that insider, castrate him, and nail his manhood to his forehead as a warning," words that made Asuka smile.

The women scanned the road from the sights of their pistols as they approached Misato's Renault Alpine A310 sports car. "Ah!" The tactician put a hand in front of her miniskirt as fluids flowed down her thighs.

"Are you okay?"

"I feel... hot. Maybe I'm affected by the radiation, bug, gas, whatever." Misato handed Asuka the keys. "You better drive."

The redhead drove to Hangar Six, where a roadblock was set up; an SP alternately aimed his HK416 at Misato and Asuka as a second SP checked the women's ID cards.

"Yeah, these look authentic." The SP turned to her partner. "Let 'em through."

The tactician and the redhead entered the hangar, where airmen guided them to the showers. The women undressed, put their clothes and personal effects into plastic bags-- Misato, knowing a vibrator was a de facto item of Asuka's uniform, looked away as the sex toy slid out of the redhead's vagina-- and stepped under the showerheads. "Ahhhh!"

"Misato!" Asuka stepped forwards and caught the other woman before she fell onto the floor. Misato, her skin flushed, was hyperventilating and trembling. The redhead noticed the tactician's nipples and clit were erect. 'It looks like she's having an orgasm-- a big one.' "Mediiiic!"

An airman ran into the shower room. "What happened?"

"She's going into shock!" the redhead said.

Misato gripped Asuka's forearms. "I'm so sensitive," 'your skin feels so good against mine,' "every step I take makes me come," 'I want you to make me come,' "I can barely walk," 'I want to make you come.' "I'm going out of my mind!"

Two more airmen, carrying a stretcher and a first aid kit, entered the room. The redhead helped the airmen lower the tactician onto the stretcher.

"Please," Misato gripped Asuka's hand.

"Don't worry, we'll take good care of you," the medic said as the stretcher was lifted off the floor.

"Don't give up, Misato! You'll make it!" Asuka shouted as the other woman was carried out of the room.

"You better dry off and put on a mask and MOPP suit." An airman pointed at the redhead's nipple rings. "Is that real gold?"

"22 karats," Asuka stated.

"You better take them out."

The redhead mischievously smiled. "Will you help me remove them?"

The airman lowered his arms. "Never mind."

*

Shinji sat on a cargo pallet, trying to massage his temples; the protective mask was in the way. "What happened during the past hour?"

The frown of a female SP, who escorted Shinji to the airbase, was visible through the eyepieces of her mask. "You saw what happened. Were you temporarily blinded during the past hour?"

"I wish. People taking off their clothes and having sex right in front of me, from the hospital all the way to the Geofront? I suspect it's a hallucination, brought on by drugs and a sex-starved mind," the ranger deadpanned.

"It wasn't a hallucination; I have a bloody glove to prove it." The SP punched a doctor for groping her butt, breaking the man's nose.

A medic approached the two. "I need blood samples from both of you to make sure you're not poisoned or infected." The plug suit was a one-piece suit; Shinji had to stand up and lower the top of the suit to expose his arms.

'Nice body; I wouldn't mind feeding his sex-starved mind,' the SP thought, admiring the ranger's athletic figure while the medic filled two vials with his blood and wrote, "IKARI 1998" on the vials.

*

Stuart stared at a hologram of a human body; the general's frown was visible through the eyepieces of his protective mask. "The victims weren't irradiated, infected, or gassed?"

"The MAGI are still analyzing the data; the symptoms don't match those of radiation poisoning, or of viral, bacteria, and chemical weapons in their database."

"What about the JSSDF chemical staff?" the general asked of the Japan Strategic Self-Defense Forces officers responsible for gathering information on nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) weapons.

"The JSSDF was unable to explain why its personnel were unable to enter Tokyo-3, including those who were supposed to deliver enough masks and MOPP suits for everyone here. Their men apparently felt an urge to," Ritsuko blushed, "abandon their duties the moment they stepped into any area within 25 kilometers of the approximate center of the Geofront; the urge is gone the moment they leave the area."

"Are you suggesting we were attacked by a psychic weapon?"

The bleach blonde's face became redder when she remembered the JSSDF commander's statement that his men were fucking each other. "As improbable as that may be, I doubt we can discount the possibility."

"If a psychic weapon is making NERV and JSSDF personnel sick, why the hell aren't we Americans affected?"

"I..." Ritsuko felt fluids flow down her thighs; then she staggered into Stuart's arms. "Ah!"

The general lowered the bleach blonde onto a nearby chair. "Doctor Kaji, are you all right?"

"My skin-- it's become hypersensitive. I," 'want you to fuck me.' Ritsuko bit her lip.

Stuart raised a radio to his ear. "This is General Slade in Lab 3. Doctor Kaji has fallen ill. I want her medevaced to the infirmary, immediately." He watched two airmen enter the lab, set up a stretcher, and place the doctor onto the stretcher.

***

The power of Arael's AT field continued to increase, making the humans more vulnerable to its manipulation. Soon, its power would be detectable and draw NERV's attention, but by then, the humans would be helpless against the Angel.

*

Gendo was horny. He constantly thought of his late wife, the most beautiful woman he knew, and the moment he took her virginity; of Naoko, a mature woman who knew what she wanted and didn't hesitate to take it; of Maya, a shy, virginal university student, until he bent her to his will; of Ritsuko, who inherited her mother's beauty... 'I'm going insane.' He found himself outside the Command Center, his feet carrying him to the infirmary.

"Halt! Who goes there?"

The bearded man frowned at the SPs. "I am Gendo Ikari, Supreme Commander of NERV. The Geofront, and everything in it, is under my authority. Let me pass."

"We can't do that, Sir. Our orders are to enforce the quarantine and prevent the spread of whatever it is that's making people sick."

"I have important questions for Doctor Ibuki; I must fuck her immediately."

The SPs each raised a skeptical eyebrow. "Say again?"

"Let me pass," Gendo repeated.

A female SP raised a radio to her ear. "Sir, this is QF Zero," the infirmary Quarantine Force. "Commander Ikari is demanding to see one of the patients."

"Have a messenger-- masked and MOPP suited, of course-- relay his words to the patient," the SPs' commanding officer answered.

The woman turned to the bearded man. "Sir, if you'll tell us the reason you want to see the patient..."

"Doctor Ibuki."

"We'll give her the message. We're sorry, but we can't let you break quarantine."

"Yaaaa!" Gendo lunged, knocking the woman onto the ground. He reached under her MOPP suit to squeeze her breasts; then he felt an arm encircle his neck, constricting the carotid arteries and cutting off the flow of oxygenated blood to his brain. "Gasp!"

The woman took advantage of the distraction her partner caused. "Get off!" Her rifle butt stroked the bearded man's face, breaking his nose.

Gendo continued groping the woman's breasts until he fell unconscious.

*

Stuart marched into the flying wing hangar, where Shinji was performing pushups; the ranger stopped and rose to attention. "At ease." The general watched the ranger crouch to resume the workout. "Lieutenant Ikari, I have bad news. Your father... succumbed to whatever it is that's making people sick. He's been restrained and sedated so he can't... hurt himself."

"Can I see him?"

"In a moment. Do you feel the urge to... behave erratically?"

Shinji raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "In what way?"

Stuart pointed at the female SP. "Are you thinking of... doing something with Sergeant Kim?"

"Good idea. Can you give me a few minutes?"

"Go ahead."

Shinji walked up to the woman, followed by a concerned Stuart. "Hey, Sergeant. When this mess is cleaned up, do you wanna go out for dinner and a movie?"

The woman's eyes lit up. "Sounds great. What do you have in mind?"

The general sighed in relief as the ranger suggested a local restaurant. 'He's fine. Why? What's shielding him from whatever it was that drove his father nuts?'

*

Walking was agony to Rei; her now hypersensitive labia rubbed against each other with each step, threatening to give her an orgasm every few minutes. "Pilot Ikari."

"Yes, Captain?"

The albino found the ranger standing in front of her. "Pilot Ikari, I," 'want you.' She suppressed those words. "Are you here to see the Commander?"

"I'm just checking to make sure he's okay. He's my father, after all." Shinji marched towards the room where his father was kept, followed by Rei. "Are you going somewhere, Captain?"

"I also intend to visit the Commander and see if he is in good health."

"Why are you so concerned? Is he like a father to you?" The ranger noticed the albino had stopped, and turned to her.

Rei's mouth opened, closed, and opened again to say, "Yes." She noticed Shinji's sadness before the ranger suppressed that emotion.

"Good for you." Shinji resumed marching.

"Halt! Who...?" The SPs recognized the ranger. "Hey, BLT," the nickname Shinji received from the airmen, based on the acronym for a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. "Shouldn't you be in the hangar?"

"General Slade gave me permission to come see my father." Shinji noticed the male SP become nervous while the female SP became angry.

"Um, B-- Lieutenant, we had to, uh..." The man tried and failed to find the right words.

"The NERV Commander tried to rape me; I had to fight him off while my partner choked him out," the woman growled.

If looks could kill, both SPs would be dismembered, disemboweled, and decapitated. "I don't believe it," Shinji coldly stated.

The woman pulled up her shirt and jacket to reveal the bruises on her breasts. "Do you believe me now?"

The ranger's head bowed as he covered his face. "I'm sorry. Carry on." He turned around and walked away.

Rei ran after Shinji. "Ah!"

The ranger stopped and turned to the albino. "You okay, Captain?"

"Yes," Rei lied. "Pilot Ikari, are you not going to see the Commander?"

"After what he did to that SP? What am I gonna say? 'Hey, Dad, how does it feel to be a rapist? Was groping an unwilling woman's boobs worth getting choked out?'"

"I am sure the Commander can explain what happened."

"Since you're so close to him, what do you think it is? My father was just horny? Temporarily insane? High on some aphrodisiac?" The ranger sighed. "I'm sorry, Captain. I just..."

Rei found herself sympathetic towards Shinji, despite his apparent disrespect towards the Commander. She put her hand on the ranger's shoulder, feeling his muscles relax under her touch. "I understand."

***

The mobile phone rang, awakening Inspector Kaji Ryoji, one of SEELE's many eyes and ears. The man rose from reached for his phone, which laid on a nightstand. "Kaji Ryoji."

"It's me, Ryo-kun," Ritsuko greeted.

"Good morning, Ri-chan. How's Aiko-chan?"

"She misses her Papa. I miss your-- oh! Love."

Ryoji frowned. "Are you okay?"

"When will you be home?"

"When General Tokita is done convincing us that Jet Alone's reactor won't meltdown if it fights an Angel like the Fifth." The JSSDF funded the research and development of Jet Alone, a computer-controlled, nuclear-powered robot, as an alternative to the Evas; despite Gendo's protests, the Japanese government shifted financial support from the Evas to Jet Alone after the accident that destroyed Unit 06 and Matsushiro.

"Tell the general-- ah! There's a family emergency-- oh! And come back to me."

"You're a big girl; no need to cry," the man playfully said.

"I'm... touching myself as I think of you. My body hungers for your touch," the bleach blonde whispered.

Ryoji felt his cheeks burn from blushing. "You sound like," he thought of his ex-girlfriend, "you're on ecstasy."

"Hurry," Ritsuko pleaded.

'Something's wrong.' "Okay. I'll report the family emergency and head home."

*

Ryoji showed his NERV ID card to the JSSDF soldiers who challenged him, the soldiers' commanding officer, and his commanding officer, all the way to the colonel commanding the JSSDF detachment, before the inspector was allowed to enter the quarantined area. Ryoji accepted a protective mask and put it on before reentering his official vehicle, a Cadillac CTS sedan.

The inspector became horny the moment he was within the area his wife described. 'What the hell am I thinking?! I should be concerned for Ri-chan and Aiko-chan! Focus!' He tried to think of something other than sex. "Xia, Shang, Zhou, Qin, Han, Sanguo, Jin, Nanbeichao, Sui, Tang..." For some reason, reciting the list of Chinese dynasties calmed him. "What the hell?!"

Men and women were fucking on the sidewalks and against the walls of nearby buildings and streetlights. Ryoji honked the horn as the CTS slowed down to avoid hitting the people who ran across the roads in search of a sex partner.

A 13-year-old girl moved in front of the CTS, forcing it to stop. The girl knocked on the driver side window, which opened a crack. "Help! Two men are trying to rape me!"

Ryoji recognized the girl. "You're... Suzuhara-kun, right? The babysitter?"

Yukiko's head turned rearwards. "Hurry!" The front passenger side door opened. The girl jumped into the seat and locked the door. Two men, gripping pistols, appeared. "Go, go, go!" The sedan crawled clear of the lovemaking couples before accelerating. "Thank you. Do I know you?"

"I'm Kaji Ryoji. I believe you know my wife, Ritsuko."

"Oh, Kaji-sensei. Thank you, Kaji-san," Yukiko repeated.

The inspector glanced at his passenger before turning his attention to the road. "Do you know what's going on here?"

"I don't know! People went crazy at my school too! My history teacher even molested me, and I had to kick him in the groin to get away! Then those men appeared, claiming to be NERV agents, and demanded sex from me!"

"Ah!" The sedan swerved and nearly collided with a streetlight before the driver regained control. "Sui, Tang, Wudai Shiguo, Song, Yuan..."

"Are you okay, Kaji-san?"

Despite his recent orgasm, Ryoji's pants painfully restrained an erection. "Ni jiang Zhongguohua ma?" Do you speak Chinese?

"A little," Yukiko answered in Mandarin. "Kaji-sensei taught me some words."

"Good. For some reason, thinking in Chinese keeps me sane."

'You too?' "Um, where are we going?"

"To the Geofront-- NERV Headquarters. I have to make sure my wife and daughter are safe."

"I hope my brother's okay. He works for NERV, too."

"We can only depend on luck."

*

Misato slid off her hospital bed. "Ryoji." She staggered into the hallway, towards the exit, and stopped before a door. "Ritsuko." The tactician entered the bleach blonde's room.

Ritsuko was masturbating. "Ryo-kun." A shadow fell over her. "Misato? What are you...?" Her question was interrupted when her friend's lips touched hers, the tongue sliding between them. "Gasp!"

Misato kissed across Ritsuko's cheek to nibble her ear, making Ritsuko moan. "It's not fair for you to keep Ryoji all to yourself... or for Ryoji to keep you all to himself." Misato's lips crept down Ritsuko's neck, setting her skin on fire as the tactician unbuttoned the bleach blonde's blouse. "You should invite me over for a threesome." She pulled down Ritsuko's bra and began playing with her friend's breasts.

"But..." The bleach blonde felt a cool tongue upon her right nipple, pushing it in a circle. "Ah!" Then the raven-haired beauty's lips enclosed the nipple. "Misatoooo!"

"Colonel Katsuragi?"

Both women turned to see Maya standing in the doorway. "Hi, Maya." "Ibuki-sensei."

Maya staggered towards the bed. "Kaji-sensei is mine."

The tactician smiled. "Don't be jealous. I'm sure Ritsuko won't mind having two women make love to her." She resumed suckling the bleach blonde's right nipple as she pushed the left breast towards the brunette.

Maya accepted Misato's invitation; her lips enclosed Ritsuko's left nipple. "Mmmm." She reached under the bleach blonde's skirt to feel the wet spot there.

"Ah! Ibuki-sensei!"

"Please call me Maya." Then the brunette continued suckling.

The stimulation was too much; Ritsuko screamed as she had an orgasm.

"Ritsuko!" Ryoji watched the three women turn to him, their eyes burning with lust.

"Hi, Ryoji. We're having a lesbian threesome right now. Do you wanna join in on the fun, or do you just wanna watch?" Misato purred.

The inspector ran up to his wife. "Lüzi, qing gen wo jiang Zhongguohua." Ritsuko, please speak Chinese with me.

"I thought you hated China? You complained that the people there kept treating you like a war criminal," the bleach blonde noted.

"Lüzi, xiang xin wo, jiang Zhongguohua neng bang ni." Ritsuko, trust me, speaking Chinese can help you.

"Hao ba. Ni you shenme shi yao yong Zhongguohua gen wo...?" The bleach blonde awoke from her lustful state. "Oh my God!" She tried to straighten out her clothes, only to feel Misato and Maya restrain her with one hand while the other caressed her.

"Don't be shy, Ritsuko," Misato purred.

"Let me feel your warmth a little longer," Maya pleaded.

"Later." Ryoji pulled Ritsuko free and led his wife out of the room, past the SPs who escorted him there.

The raven-haired beauty turned to see tears flow down the brunette's cheeks. "Don't cry. I'm still here for you." Misato embraced Maya, pulling the brunette towards her; Maya moaned as their tongues caressed each other.

"Excuse me." Ritsuko used English to draw the SPs' attention away from Misato and Maya's lovemaking. "I need to speak with General Slade. Immediately." She sighed as the SPs reluctantly led her away from the room.

*

"So the psychic weapon specifically targets people who think in Japanese, and thinking in a different language shields them from its effects?" Stuart repeated.

"That's... a theory... I intend to test... with the pilots' help," Ritsuko answered between heavy breaths.

"What are its effects, anyways? I haven't had a straight answer from anyone."

"Um," the bleach blonde blushed, "persistent sexual arousal."

The general frowned in disbelief. "Say again?"

Ritsuko's face became redder. "The victims become uncontrollably horny. The JSSDF personnel who entered the area I described were having sex with each other. I was masturbating nonstop until I began to think in Chinese. Ryoji, my husband, saw people fornicating on the streets."

'Un-fucking-believable.' "We better evacuate the city. I'll call in soldiers from Camp Zama to facilitate the evacuation."

"I better go to the lab and find a way to shield the pilots from the weapon's effects, in case the enemy adapts it to people who think in other languages."

Stuart's radio buzzed. "General, this is Hangar Guard Three. The civilian Inspector Kaji brought in is demanding to see him or Doctor Kaji."

"Is it Suzuhara-kun?" Ritsuko asked.

"What's her name?" Stuart said into the speaker.

"Yukiko Suzuhara," the SP answered.

"Tell her I'm coming." The bleach blonde entered the hallway to see a frantic girl. "Think in Chinese; it'll help you calm down," she said in Mandarin.

"Kaji-sensei, my brother is missing! The Americans said he's in one of the Eva hangars, but I didn't see him there! I checked everywhere, but none of the security guards can tell me where he is!" Yukiko exclaimed.

'Damn it.' "Calm down. I'll ask General Slade if some of his men can help you."

*

"Ah! It feels so good!" Hikari's legs locked around her lover's waist, urging him to thrust harder, faster, and deeper. "I'm coming, Tojiiii!"

The young man felt the young woman's vagina constrict his penis as she had an orgasm. "Oh! Hikariiii!" He pumped his seed into her womb; despite the orgasm, his penis remained erect. "Hikari," Toji brushed away the hair that fell across his lover's face, "I love you."

Despite the fact they spent the past two days making love-- pausing only to eat, drink, use the restroom, and sleep with their limbs entwined-- Hikari refused to waste the opportunity presented by Toji's everlasting erection. "Don't stop. I want to feel it again." The young woman felt the penis retract before the young man returned it to her vaginal embrace. "Ah! Yes! You're so good! Oh!"

"Ah! Hikari! You're so tight!" Toji tried to slow down. "I'm gonna come again if I..."

"Come in me! I want it!" A hard thrust triggered another orgasm. "Ahhhh!"

"Oh! Hikariiii!"

*

Gendo walked through a labyrinthine passage leading to the Geofront's deeper levels. His memory, intact despite the Angel's influence, recalled the security codes that freed him from the isolation ward. 'Soon.' His pace increased as he neared his goal.

***

To be continued.