Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Rear End of Evangelion ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Although the SEELE members facing Kozo were holograms, using satellite communications to bridge the thousands of kilometers between them, the Acting Commander of NERV felt their angry glares burn him.

"You allowed-- cough! Lilith, from whom the human race was born and-- cough, cough, cough!" Keel Lorenz, leader of SEELE, bowed his head as a coughing fit shook his body. "To whom all humans are to return on the Day of Judgment, and the Lance of Longinus, the key to the Chamber of Guf, to be destroyed." In Jewish legends, the Chamber of Guf was the Hall of Souls from which every human soul came, and whose emptying would mark the Messiah's coming.

"The records show I was unable to enter Tokyo-3 while Arael's psychic weapon was operational. By the time it was safe for me to do so, it was already too late, although I doubt I could've done anything if I was there, as Unit 03 was under General Slade's command, not mine or any other NERV officer's."

"And where-- cough! Was Commander Ikari-- cough, cough, cough! During the Siege?"

"Ikari-kun..." Kozo shuddered, remembering what he saw in the aquarium: the clones swimming in a sea of blood, around a body they mutilated beyond recognition, a body identified through Gendo's dental records. Once the Commander's body was recovered, his replacement ordered the clones destroyed. "The Seventh Angel's attack caused the generator room to cave in, rupturing the emergency generator's fuel tank and starting a fire that quickly spread to the hallway where Ikari-kun was found." Kozo doused Gendo's body in diesel fuel to burn away the damage inflicted by the clones, whose existence was hidden from SEELE.

"That is-- cough! No excuse! With the loss of Lilith and the Lance of Longinus, our only hope for Instrumentality lies with Evangelion Unit 01, Lilith's-- cough, cough, cough, cough!" Keel's hologram collapsed onto the table before the projector was shutoff.

The other SEELE members rose from their seats. "Chairman Lorenz!" "Chairman Lorenz!" "Quick, summon a doctor to Chairman Lorenz's office!" "What is his personal assistant's telephone number?!" "Uh..."

The next day, the media reported the death of Keel Lorenz-- a pioneer in the field of genetic engineering, Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine, Director of the United Nations Artificial Evolution Laboratory-- from a stroke. The public didn't know of Keel's culpability in the deaths of billions of people, his manipulation of governmental leaders to promote SEELE's cause, or his plan to harness the energies of the Second and Third Impacts for his own ends. It no longer mattered.

Lilith was the bait luring successive Angels to Tokyo-3, the hook, where the aliens could be destroyed; with the Second Angel's destruction, its brothers and sisters were no longer drawn to Earth. Now the only scenario possible was one where every man and woman tried to live life as best they can, free from SEELE's control.

***

THE REAR END OF EVANGELION, Part 4

A 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' lemon by Sidewinder (aim9snake@hotmail.com), 2008 (revised 2009). Characters created and owned by Gainax.

***

Maya's booth was decorated to provide a relaxing atmosphere at the restaurant, but Misato noticed her coworker was visibly nervous as she sat down in front of the fidgety brunette. "Hi, Maya! So... what do you want to talk about?"

"I'm pregnant."

The tactician's eyes widened; then she forced herself to smile. "Oh, congratulations! Who's the lucky father?"

"Commander Ikari." Maya watched Misato's eyes widen again. "He was using me as a living Dutch wife; there was no love between us. He refused to use a condom, and now..." The brunette's head bowed as she tried to think of what to say.

"Do you plan to keep the child?"

"I don't want to abort it-- it's innocent, after all-- but I don't know how I'll take care of it. I thought of asking Pilot Ikari to identify himself as the father-- if he saw himself as Japanese, he'd probably accept this responsibility to defend his father's honor-- but Pilot Ikari is an American. I don't know how he'll respond."

"If you can prove the child's paternity..."

Maya's head shook. "His will listed Pilot Ayanami as his sole beneficiary. She offered relinquish her claim so Pilot Ikari could inherit the money, but he said he didn't need the inheritance, and he'd earn what he needed himself; he's too proud to accept her help."

"Considering the bad blood between Ikari-kun and his father," 'in name only,' "I think he felt insulted by the Commander's will, and turned down the money because he couldn't forgive this final insult. Anyways, if Ikari-kun says he's the father, American law will demand him to accept some responsibilities, like providing child support; his superiors can deduct a portion of his paycheck for that. Ikari-kun has complained the US Army wants him to perform a lieutenant's duties while continuing to pay him as a corporal, so I doubt he'll do as you ask."

Tears fell from Maya's eyes, onto her lap. "What am I going to do?"

"Marry me."

The brunette's eyes widened as she looked up. "Ehhhh?!"

"Gay marriage was legalized last year, so I can provide for you and your child. I'll ask Ritsuko to hack into a sperm bank's database so the child won't be a bastard, and we'll see how it goes, that is," the tactician blushed and put her hand in the middle of the table, offering help but steeled for the pain of its rejection, "if you think we can maintain the passion we had during the Siege."

"I don't know, but," Maya smiled and took Misato's hand, "we can try."

In the neighboring booth, a young woman laid her head upon the table as she tried to solve a problem similar to Maya's. 'What am I going to do about the baby?' Hikari put a hand over her womb. 'I don't want to abort it, but...' She heard the door open, and turned to see a young man enter the booth. "Toji?!"

"Sorry 'bout the quick exit, I had to find a jeweler and..."

Hikari threw herself upon her lover, her fists hammering Toji's chest and shoulders. "I thought you abandoned me! Why didn't you...?" Then she embraced the young man and cried on his shoulder.

"Sorry. Can you forgive me and..." Toji took a knee; when Hikari lowered herself to look into his eyes, he said, "No, keep standing, please, I..." The young man retrieved a small box from his pants pocket.

Hikari froze when the box was opened to reveal a golden ring. "Is that...? Are you...?"

"Will you marry me? Yikes!" The young man reached up to catch his lover as the woman's legs became limp. "Are you...? Oomph!" Hikari's passion consumed him, her embrace setting his shoulders on fire, her kiss burning away the air in his lungs.

The young woman paused to let her lover breathe. "Yes." She smiled when she felt Toji's hand upon her belly.

The young man thought he felt their lovechild's heartbeats; then he pulled down her panties.

"Toji, we're in public! We shouldn't-- ah!"

The young man embraced his lover's legs, a hand resting upon her butt as his tongue searched for her G-spot. 'I think it's over... here.' Toji's efforts were rewarded with a cry of pleasure, the taste of nectar, and the feeling of Hikari's hands on the back of his head, urging him to reach deeper into her vagina.

"I wonder who's the lucky girl?" Misato wondered as she led her fiancée past Hikari's booth, towards the parking lot.

"Whoever she is, I hope her lover will make her happy," Maya thought aloud.

The tactician embraced the brunette. "I'll make you happy," she put a hand over her fiancée's womb, "and I'll make our child happy, or die trying."

Maya chuckled. "Take care; you're thinking like an American."

"I already have a gun and a car with more horsepower than I need; I might as well go all the way," Misato joked.

***

"Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The Lord bless him and keep him, the Lord shine upon him and be gracious unto him and give him peace. Amen."

Shinji, Rei, Asuka, and Misato, wearing their dress uniforms, solemnly watched the coffin descend into the ground. The ranger and the NERV officers turned away and walked to the vehicles that would transport them back to NERV HQ.

A brunette approached the ranger. "Ikari Shinji-kun?"

Her escort, a man in a People's Liberation Army (PLA) uniform, said, "Lieutenant Ikari?" in English.

"Sir." Shinji saluted the PLA officer, who returned the salute.

"I am General Long Li, Commander of NERV's Beijing branch. I offer you my condolences; your father was a brilliant man." The cold manner in which the general described Shinji's father as "brilliant" instead of "great" suggested he was one of the people who refused to let Gendo intimidate or exploit him.

The ranger kept those thoughts to himself and said, "Thank you, Sir."

General Long put a hand on the brunette's shoulder. "This is my wife, Zhizi-- you may know her name by its Japanese pronunciation, Naoko," who looked as if she was Ritsuko's sister.

Shinji's eyes widened. "Doctor Akagi Naoko, Nobel Laureate in Physics?"

"Yes, I am Akagi Naoko." No wrinkles formed around her smile, thanks to advances in cosmetic surgery.

"It's an honor, Ma'am." The ranger's hand extended to shake hers.

"Thank you. I..." Naoko's head bowed to prevent Shinji from seeing her face; she put hands, shaking with emotion, on his shoulders. "I knew your father. He was... a dear friend. The world is... a poorer place... without him."

The ranger blushed. "Thank you, Ma'am." Uncertain of what the appropriate response was, Shinji became a statue as Naoko turned around and ran away.

"Excuse me." General Long returned Shinji's salute and then walked after his wife.

The brunette sat in the passenger seat of a Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV), a Chinese Embassy official vehicle, covering her mouth to stifle her laughter.

Ritsuko stood a meter from the JLTV, wary of the M307 grenade launcher on the armored vehicle's roof. "Laughing at a man's funeral. You should be ashamed of yourself. Why do you hate Commander Ikari so much, anyways?" She stood straight and bowed as General Long approached the sedan. "Stepfather."

"Show your mother the respect she deserves; there is a reason she behaved this way," the PLA officer admonished.

"What is the reason? Mother never..."

"She will tell you when she decides to do so." General Long took a seat beside Naoko. "We'll visit little Aizi this afternoon," the PLA officer said, using the Mandarin pronunciation of Aiko's name. "Tell her we'll bring her a present. Goodbye."

"I'll see you later, Mother, Stepfather." Ritsuko stepped away as General Long's bodyguard closed the door, and walked towards Misato, who'd drive her home.

As the JLTV approached the embassy, the PLA officer asked his wife, "I trust you've put aside your animosity towards the late Commander Ikari."

The laughter quieted down to a chuckle. "Yes, Dear."

"Why were you laughing, anyways?"

Naoko recalled the way Rei paid more attention to Shinji than to his father's coffin. "Despite his schemes to increase his influence," 'diminished when I reprogrammed the MAGI to ignore abnormalities in the pilots' psychographs, end the supercomputers' control over the clones' emotions, and allow them develop loyalties beyond that bastard,' "and power," 'curtailed when I convinced the Chinese government to seize Evangelion Unit 08,' "Ikari Gendo failed to make people respect him as a man instead of as NERV's figurehead. He was unloved, his funeral attended only by NERV officers. He's a footnote in history; only his son will remember him, and-- if the MSS," Chinese Ministry of State Security, "file on him is accurate-- not fondly."

"Is that how you'll remember me?" General Long asked.

Naoko embraced her husband. "I respect you as a man because you respect me as a woman." She unbuttoned his shirt as her lips crept down his neck, raining kisses upon muscles hardened by physical training. 'You're smarter than Gendo; you know I'll crush you if you use and abuse me as he did.' The woman's ear rested upon his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "You'll always have a place in my heart."

*

"Thanks for coming, Colonel," Shinji shook Misato's hand, "Doc," he shook Ritsuko's, "Captain Ayanami," he shook Rei's, "Captain Soryu-Langley," he shook Asuka's before turning to the SPs who'd escort him back to the airbase.

Shinji was silent until he arrived at the barracks, when he thanked the SPs before dismissing them. The ranger entered his room, took off his jacket, hung it on the back of his chair, and sat down.

Three photos were framed upon his desk. One, taken during a hunting trip, showed a 17-year-old Shinji and his uncle holding Heckler & Koch HK417 rifles, smiling as the young man pointed at the bullet hole in a stag's forehead. The second, taken on Halloween, showed his aunt wearing an angel costume, flanked by an 11-year-old Shinji dressed as a medieval crusader and his 5-year-old cousin dressed as a European princess.

The ranger picked up the third photo, showing an infant in his smiling mother's arms, his father proudly standing behind them. 'If Mother...' He bowed his head, covered his face, and let two tears flow down his cheeks.

Someone knocked on the door. "Shinji? It is Rei. May I speak with you?"

The ranger opened the door. "Good morning, Captain Ayanami... Captain Soryu-Langley?"

"You can call me Asuka," the redhead said as she entered the room.

"Please call me Rei. Um..." The albino blushed.

"My room's ready for inspection." Shinji stepped away from the door. "Would you like a Whoopass, Captain?"

"Yes." Rei bowed as Shinji handed her a can of Whoopass Cola. "Thank you."

"Oh, how cute!" The redhead picked up the photo taken on Halloween. "Is this you?"

"Yes." Shinji handed Asuka a can; then he took the photo out of her hand.

"Hey!"

"With all due respect, Captain, this is not an art gallery." The ranger returned the photo to his desk.

"Um," the albino's face became redder, "I am sorry for your loss." She bowed again. "Your father was a great man; he will be missed."

"Thanks, Captain." Despite Shinji's effort to suppress the emotion, Rei heard the bitterness in his voice.

"Is something the matter, Shinji?" The albino put down her can. "Did my words offend you?"

The ranger's smile didn't hide the sadness in his eyes. "It's nothing; don't worry about it."

Rei took Shinji's hand. "Please tell me, and trust me as I trust you," she put it over her left breast, "with all my heart."

Shinji blushed and tried to withdraw his hand, but Rei's covered it, pressing his fingers into her mammary glands; then he sighed. "I was trying to remember the happy times I had with my father when I realized I had no such memories-- in short, no reason to miss him." He watched Rei's eyes widen. "Sad, isn't it? My father stopped having a role in my life when he sent me away to live with Uncle Takeshi. Don't get me wrong, I love Uncle Takeshi; he took care of me, taught me how to be a man; hell, when I hit puberty, he bought me AVs," adult videos, "so I'd know how to make a girl happy," Shinji said, smiling. "Our family-- Uncle Takeshi's family-- was full of love. But for all of Uncle Takeshi's lessons, for all the love he gave me," realization of what he lost had washed away the smile, "I couldn't stop wondering what my father would've done differently, or what kind of man I'd be if he took care of me... if he..." The ranger sat down and covered his face. "If my father had shown that he... that he loved me..."

The albino embraced the crying orphan, holding his head to her breasts. "You are not alone; I give you my love."

"And mine." Asuka knelt in front of Shinji and unzipped his pants.

"Captain Soryu-Langley, what...?" The orphan felt the albino's lips upon his.

"Please accept our love and let us give you pleasure." Rei stepped back and began undressing; Asuka reached into Shinji's pants, pumped his penis a few times, and began showering his manhood with kisses. Once Rei was done, she embraced Shinji as her tongue reached between his lips, luring his tongue between hers. "Mmmm."

The tongues broke contact; before the albino voiced a protest, the orphan's lips crept down her neck, towards her right nipple. "Ah!" Rei held Shinji's head against her breast, encouraging him to suckle it as Asuka did the same to the penis.

The redhead noted the size of the orphan's erect penis, which threatened to trigger the gag reflex. 'This is quite a prize.' Her left hand pumped what she couldn't fit down her throat as her right fondled the testes.

Rei felt a hand upon her groin, the thumb and index finger rolling the clitoris between them as the middle finger reached into the vagina, searching for her G-spot; then an orgasm blew the albino off her feet. "Ah! Shinji!" If the orphan's arms weren't encircling her body, Rei would've fallen onto the floor as pleasure spread like a wildfire.

Shinji's lips left her nipple to say, "Captain... Soryu-Langley... I'm gonna..."

Asuka's head rose from his groin. "Call me Asuka." Her left hand became a blur as she pumped the penis. "Come; I want to taste your come." The redhead bowed, returning her lips to their perch.

The suckling became so intense, the pleasure was almost painful to Shinji and Rei, as the orphan's seed filled the redhead's mouth. Asuka kept the semen in her mouth to savor its taste, and smiled as she stood up and turned to Rei.

The orphan's eyes widened as the redhead kissed the albino, Asuka's tongue becoming an aqueduct to pass his seed into Rei's mouth; his penis became painfully erect as both women swallowed the semen, licked their lips, and turned to him. "Here." Remembering his uncle's warning about snowballing-- what the redhead did with his semen-- Shinji lifted the cans off the desk and handed them to his guests.

"Thanks." Asuka's smile hid her disappointment as the women finished their drinks; the cans rang, as if to begin a boxing match, as they were put down. "Let's continue this somewhere comfortable." The redhead loosened the orphan's belt as the albino unbuttoned his shirt.

"Allow me." Shinji stood up, took off his jacket, and put his bayonet on the desk. He shed the rest of his uniform, neatly folded his shirt and pants, and set them on the chair; then he retrieved the weapon.

Although Rei understood why Shinji was reluctant to be unarmed at any time-- Asuka had been sleeping with a GLOCK 26 pistol under her pillow since the Section 2 agents attempted to rape her-- the albino's porcelain mask hid her own discomfort towards this habit. "Do you intend to keep the weapon under your pillow as we make love?"

"Yes."

"Did Colonel Ikari-- your uncle-- teach you to do so?"

"No, but General Slade did after I earned my pilot's wings, because Spetsnaz," Soviet special forces, "had plans to cripple American air superiority by assassinating our pilots; there's no guarantee the Soviets won't use those plans if they start hating the US again."

The redhead put a hand on the albino's shoulder to reassure her. "It's okay, Rei; I won't let any harm come to you." She felt Rei's muscles slowly relax, and turned to Shinji. "Let's see the bed."

Asuka left a trail of discarded clothes as the women followed Shinji to his bed. The redhead and the orphan put their pistols under the pillow; then Asuka pounced on Shinji, pushing him onto the bed as her lips touched his. "Mmmm." Their tongues danced within their mouths.

Rei's breasts enveloped the penis as the albino licked the pre-ejaculate from it. "Delicious." She smiled at Shinji before her lips enclosed the head of his penis to suckle it.

The pleasure threatened to drive the orphan insane. "Captain... Ayanami..."

The albino paused to say, "Please call me Rei." She resumed suckling the head of Shinji's penis as Asuka's lips walked down his neck and across his muscular chest.

"Rei... let me... eat your pussy. I want to... make you come!" Shinji felt pre-ejaculate leak from his urethra, only for Rei's tongue to meet it.

The albino felt the penis harden in her mouth. 'Incredible.'

"Let's make an Ouroboros." Asuka saw the confusion in her lovers' eyes. "It's a variation of the 69, named for the serpent biting its own tail to form a circle. Eros and I once formed a circle with six other people," the redhead smiled, "the most fun I ever had." She gently pushed the orphan to make him lie upon the bed. "Shinji, you eat Rei's pussy, while she eats my pussy, while I suck your dick."

"Yes, Ma'am." "An excellent idea." The lovers formed a circle and gave each other's reproductive organs the devotion a pilgrim gave to a holy shrine, filling the room with cries of pleasure. Asuka was the first to have an orgasm, followed by Rei; both women received multiple orgasms before Shinji finally came.

The lovers licked their lips. "Thank you, Shinji." Rei kissed him, tasting her vaginal fluids as the orphan tasted the redhead's. "You brought me great pleasure."

Asuka pumped Shinji's penis, feeling it harden in her hand. "The appetizer was quite filling. Are you ready for the main course?"

"Yes, Ma'am." The orphan let the redhead push him onto his back. The albino straddled his waist; her clitoris and labia slid up and down the penis, stimulating herself to another orgasm. "Wait," Shinji pointed across the bed, "I have... condoms... in... my sock drawer."

Asuka opened a drawer to see two boxes of condoms. "Why do you use different sized condoms?"

"I use the smaller ones to waterproof my survival gun," an HK417 in the survival kit Shinji maintained in Stormbringer's cockpit, behind the seat.

The redhead retrieved a condom and turned to the albino. "Watch this." Her lips formed an "O" framing the condom held between her teeth; she lowered her head, her lips and the condom simultaneously enveloping the orphan's penis. Later, she told Rei the technique was called "putting on the dragon's robes," after the term for shed snakeskin in Chinese medicine.

Shinji felt her take a deep breath to seal the "robes" onto the "dragon," threatening to make him come. "Oh!"

Asuka smiled at Rei as she sat up. "Try it next time."

"I will." The albino slowly lowered herself upon the penis, feeling it part her labia. As each centimeter of Shinji's flesh entered her vagina, Rei felt the organ fill a void within her, completing her; she was achieving Human Instrumentality. "Ah!"

The orphan echoed the albino's cry. "You're so tight! Feels," 'like my dick is being shot through a gun barrel,' "so good!"

Physical exertion tore Rei's hymen during a judo lesson; now the albino felt no pain, but the greatest pleasure she ever received from a man. Rei began bouncing up and down, the orphan's hips rising and falling to aid her efforts.

"Oh, Shinji! So good!" Her pace quickened as his fingers caught her clit and played with it, like kittens with catnip. "Ah!"

Asuka smiled as a minor orgasm shook Rei's body. 'He's good.' "Excuse me." The redhead moved the orphan's hands onto the albino's breasts, which Shinji's fingers massaged as his thumbs caressed Rei's nipples. Asuka leaned across the bed to study the point where the lovers were joined; then her tongue ran down the albino's labia, to the base of the penis and back again.

"Whoa." "Oh!" Rei felt the lips enclose her clit to suckle it. "Asukaaaa!"

Shinji grunted as an orgasm turned Rei's vagina into a vise. "Cap-- Asuka, please cool down. I want to give Rei... more pleasure... before I come."

The redhead kissed the orphan, giving him another taste of the albino's vaginal fluids. "Rei's lucky to have such a considerate lover." Asuka straddled Shinji's head, facing the other woman. "Would you mind eating mine?" A cool tongue caressed her clit before reaching into her vagina to answer the question. "Mmmm." 'Not bad.' The orphan's fingers played with their clits as the redhead and the albino's tongues dueled and their hands marched over each other's breasts. As Rei and Shinji resumed pumping his penis into her vagina, Asuka's lips, as soft as rose petals, floated down Rei's neck to cover a pink nipple.

"Oh!" The albino embraced the redhead, encouraging the other woman to suckle her. Asuka knew Rei wanted a love as deep as from a child to a mother, and obliged; the redhead's lips caught the nipple, pulling it up and down as Rei bounced on Shinji's lap. "Ah! Asuka, Shinji... So good!"

Asuka smiled as her lips down to kiss Rei's navel, her tongue reaching into the scar marking the severed link between mother and child; then those lips continued their pilgrimage to the shrine of the albino's womanhood.

"Ahhhh!" Rei fell backwards, losing her strength to the greatest orgasm she ever had. Strong but feminine arms encircled her waist, saving her from a fall. The albino heard a predatory growl as burning pleasure filled her vagina. 'Shinji's seed. I wish...'

Asuka sensed the unspoken wish, and put her lips beside Rei's ear to whisper, "Don't worry, you'll have many opportunities to bear his child." She nibbled the ear, but it escaped from her lips, only for the albino's to meet them. "Mmmm." Their tongues engaged each other before the redhead broke contact to say, "Mind if I test fire Shinji's pink gun?"

Rei kissed her again. "You may." She rose from the orphan's lap.

"I'll need another condom." Shinji's eyes widened as Asuka removed the spent condom and licked the semen off his penis, which became erect again.

Rei retrieved another condom from under the bed. "Excuse me." Asuka's head rose to let Rei, her lips framing a condom, lower hers onto Shinji's manhood.

The redhead lowered herself onto the orphan's organ, comparing it to her boyfriend's as flames of lust and ecstasy raced up her vagina. "Mmmm." 'Not as long as Eros', but thicker. Rei made a good choice.' "Watch this."

Rei watched Asuka's abdominal muscles flex; she heard Shinji's cry of pleasure as the redhead's vagina massaged the orphan's penis from head to root with the dexterity of a hand. "Fascinating."

Asuka watched Rei attempt to imitate her. "I'll teach you how to help his carp ascend the Dragon Gate," a mythological waterfall that could transform a carp into a dragon, a Chinese symbol of masculinity. "First, I'm going to have some fun." Her vagina massaged his penis as the redhead slowly rose up and down, careful to avoid stimulating the orphan to premature ejaculation. "Oh God!" 'I miss this feeling, the heat, the fullness! Only a woman's tongue can bring more pleasure!' "Thank you, Lord, for the pleasure we're feeling," her pace quickened, "for the love we're sharing with each other and with you," Rei's tongue ran from Asuka's clit to the base of Shinji's penis, mixing saliva, vaginal fluids, and come upon the medium she used for a masterpiece of pleasure. "Ah! Rei! Shinji! I love you! I love you all!" The women's lips met to silence another cry of pleasure.

Rei felt Shinji's hand upon her womanhood; his fingers, strong enough to break bones, became as gentle as eaglets snatching food from their parent's mouth. "Ah!" Her eyes made a silent request as she turned to meet the ranger's.

Shinji nodded and let Rei straddle his head, facing Asuka; as the women's lips met, the ranger kissed the vertical lips before him, returning the passion he received from Rei.

"Mmmm." The women's tongues dueled; their hands raced across the other's erogenous zones, competing to see who gave more pleasure, to be joined by hands that were surprisingly gentle despite their calluses. 'Shinji.' Rei's hand left Asuka's breast, caught the orphan's hand, and guided it to where it could hasten the redhead towards an orgasm.

Asuka herself tried to hasten both of her lovers towards this goal, fondling Rei's breasts and accelerating her flight upon Shinji's penis. Although the orphan was mute as he performed cunnilingus, the redhead knew he'd soon have an orgasm. "Come with me! Let's steal a glimpse of heaven... together!"

It came; a sense of vertigo overwhelmed the lovers, who took breaths as deep as those who received cardiopulmonary resuscitation. The orgasm felt like a near-death experience; the lovers imagined seeing bright lights, and felt reborn, as if their lives up to this moment was only a shared dream.

Awareness slowly returned to Rei and Asuka as Shinji stirred beneath them, the "dragon" still in the redhead's vagina and the albino's thighs enveloping his head. "Mind if I get us something to drink? This was quite a workout," the ranger deadpanned.

"Of course, Superman." "Yes." The women slid off the man, who stood up and walked to the refrigerator.

Shinji, holding three cans of cola, returned to see Asuka strapping on a double-ended dildo. His face was an iron mask as he handed a can to each woman.

"Thanks, Superman." "Thank you, Shinji." The women opened the cans and began drinking.

"You're welcome." Shinji opened his can. "You are not using that," he pointed at the dildo, "on me."

The redhead mischievously smiled. "Why not? Eros loves it when I peg him; I'm sure you will too."

"I'm not Lieutenant Nagisa," the ranger stated, using her boyfriend's rank and surname.

"You don't know what you're missing."

"I do; it's a Chapter 5 discharge," Shinji deadpanned regarding to a chapter in Army Regulation 635-200, which governed the separation of personnel diagnosed with "personality disorders."

"Fine, fine," Asuka waved dismissingly, "why don't you fuck my ass while I," she turned to Rei, whose eyes widened at the words, "fuck Rei?" The redhead turned to see the ranger mirroring the albino's expression. "Have you ever fucked a girl's ass?"

"I dated a girl who liked anal sex, but her personality was," 'just like yours,' "incompatible with mine."

"What a pity." Asuka turned to Rei; sensing an unspoken question, she approached the albino, the dildo touching Rei's clitoris. "Anal sex can be fun if you make preparations." She put two fingers in Rei's anus, making the albino gasp as she stretched the muscle there. "You're so tight. I'll get you a butt plug so your sphincter won't tear. You should also apply some lube before ass-fucking."

"Y-y-yes, A-Asuka."

The redhead turned to the ranger. "Let's get you lubed up." She retrieved a tube of lubricant from her purse, opened it, and squirted the contents onto her hand.

Rei alternately stared at Asuka's hand and Shinji's penis. Sensing an unspoken wish, the redhead handed her a condom. The albino put on "the dragon's robes," and then both women's hands stimulated to the manhood to a full erection.

"Rei?" Asuka watched Rei lie upon the bed, the albino's legs spread to receive the artificial organ, and turned on the vibrator function. "Shinji?" The redhead handed the tube to the ranger; then she laid upon the albino's body to see Rei's expression as the albino felt pleasure of being completed. The women's erect nipples clashing like fencing sabers as the dildo advanced towards the womb.

Shinji half-kneeled before the heart-shaped formation of flesh, framed by leather straps. "Beautiful." His hands gently but firmly pushed apart the buttocks to expose Asuka's anus.

"Ah!" "Oh!" The redhead shivered as a tongue traced her anal sphincter before entering her bowels. 'He's experienced; I'm sure his ex-girlfriend taught him how to give a rimjob. I want to meet the girl and make her one of my girlfriends.' Her ecstatic quaking sent aftershocks of pleasure through the dildo, empowering the vibrator's stimulation until Rei's senses were overwhelmed, numb to everything except the friction between her Sapphic lover's skin and hers, blind to everything except Asuka's joyful expression, and deaf to everything except the redhead's cries of pleasure.

Shinji stopped performing anilingus to slide his lubricant-coated fingers into the orifice. He sipped cola to clear his taste buds. "Are you ready, Cap-- Asuka?"

The redhead's face glowed from a minor orgasm. "Ja. Sodomize me; make me your choir boy."

'I wish she'd stop trying to make me gay.' Shinji felt Asuka's sphincter open to accommodate his penis as he slowly entered her, careful to avoid injuring her. "You're so tight!" 'I think I can feel the other end of the dildo. So this how it feels to DP,' double penetration, 'a girl,' the ranger thought as he slowly withdrew.

"Mmmm." As the penis was reinserted, Asuka's head turned to lick Shinji from his nose to his lips. "You can quicken your pace. My ass can take it-- I want it-- hard."

"Yes, Ma'am." The ranger's entry speed received slight increases with each thrust, due to concerns he had towards hurting the redhead, but Asuka surprised him by thrusting back, impaling herself upon his penis.

"Ja, just like this." To the redhead, anal penetration brought a point of focus that filled and completed her; she felt infinitely more pleasure than pain. "Oh ja!"

Shinji now knew her desired pace, and thrust harder, faster as the dildo transmitted Asuka's increased pleasure to Rei. The ranger and the redhead's phalluses were synchronized, thrusting and withdrawing as one; the albino's legs encircled both of her lovers' waists, encouraging them to penetrate deeper and speed the pilots to... "Ahhhh!" both women cried upon their simultaneous orgasms. "Asuka!" "Rei! Shinji!"

'Cool down, Christian Soldier.' The ranger slowed his pace to delay his own orgasm; then the pace quickened, speeding the redhead-- and through her, the albino-- to another orgasm. "Grrrr."

Asuka felt Shinji's lust burn within her bowels as his come filled the condom. "Mmmm." She kissed the albino and then turned around to kiss the ranger, her tongue dueling with theirs. "Thanks, Rei... Shinji. You guys are wonderful."

"Thank you, Asuka." "You're welcome, Cap-- Asuka." In spite of the fact they shared a one-person bed-- or because of it-- the Eva pilots were comfortable, surrounded by people they love as sleep claimed them.

***

"At our current rate of expenditure-- NERV's four operational Evas subjected to a 30-minute synchronization test and training session three times a week, the US military's two Evas subjected to a weekly 40-minute synchronization test and a monthly a two-hour flight-- we have enough LCL for," Maya glanced at her personal digital assistant (PDA) to double-check her notes, "six months. Due to the unpredictable interval between Angel attacks, we're unable to estimate their impact on our LCL supplies. The Engineering Division is attempting to synthesize LCL, but they estimate this project will require nine months before we see meaningful results. I therefore propose setting biweekly synchronization tests and training sessions for NERV Evas, in place of the current schedule. As for the American--"

"Don't worry about us; DARPA," Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, "is redesigning the XB-3 cockpit to use air instead of that LCL crap," Stuart said.

Maya's eyes widened. "But the security measures..." She silenced herself.

"What security measures?"

The brunette's mouth reopened to tell a NERV secret. "In case the Children... mutiny... we may command the plug to maximize the LCL pressure and cause the Children to lose consciousness."

The general frowned. "Stormbringer will replace the Bone-- B-1 bomber. That means I have to trust Lieutenant Ikari not to go nuts when he flies with nuclear weapons-- and I do. If I can't trust him to not nuke Moscow just for fun, or not sell WMD," weapons of mass destruction, "to Cuba for beer money, how can I trust him with the launch platform?"

Maya's mouth opened, closed, and opened again to say, "You're right, we should trust the pilots," 'not to use the Evas to initiate the Third Impact.' She glanced at her PDA again. "The next item on our agenda is..."

*

Rei watched airmen cover Stormbringer like ants on a candy bar, performing repairs and maintenance to prepare the black Eva for another flight; then her attention turned to the man she loved. "What will you do after Unit 03 is returned to America?"

Shinji's attention turned from the survival kit he laid on his poncho for inspection, to his new girlfriend. "After I drop off Stormbringer at Nellis?" the ranger asked of the Air Force Base known as Area 51. "I'm taking a few weeks leave to see my family, and then... Well, I still need enough college credits to qualify for OCS, so I'll transfer-- maybe to UCLA, Uncle Takeshi's alma mater-- while General Slade's science guys figure out how to make Stormbringer's cockpit work without LCL."

"Will you return to," the albino paused, preparing to open her heart to another and finish the sentence, "Tokyo-3?"

"That's up to the Army. Well," Shinji's hand brushed Rei's cheek, his touch arousing a blush to paint her face red, "I'll try to visit you when I have time," 'and money,' he mentally added. 'The damned Army is still paying me as an E4,' corporal, 'when plane tickets will cost me a month's salary.'

"May I visit you in," she recalled Takeshi's address from his nephew's list of emergency contacts, "Fayetteville, North Carolina?"

"Sure. Give me a call and I'll ask Uncle Takeshi to put some tofu burgers on the grill."

Rei rewarded the answer with a kiss. "Mmmm." She embraced Shinji as her tongue reached into his mouth, the albino desperate to feel, to taste the ranger's love; then her hand moved onto his groin.

"Gasp!" Shinji took a step back, resisting Rei's efforts to keep his body against hers. "Not here," he whispered, glancing at the airmen. "We can finish this the next time we meet-- and we will."

Rei's lips touched Shinji's, her tongue reaching down the throat, towards his heart, and encouraging the ranger to do the same. "Let that kiss seal our promise."

"Oh yeah!" "Go for it, BLT!" "Why don't you and the lovely lady get in the cockpit and make the name fit, along with your big gun?"

Shinji shook a fist at the cheering and catcalling airmen. "Shut up or I'll feed you all a knuckle sandwich!" He remained smiling as he turned to the albino. "Consider it done, Ma'am."

*

Asuka debarked from the VIP transport plane to see a Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet drive up to it. "Eros!" She embraced the male albino opening the driver side door; their lips met in a passionate kiss.

"Asuka!" "Psyche!"

The redhead turned to the black man and the blonde rising from the rear seats. "Captain America! Athena!" Her arms spread to include the passengers in a group hug, kissing each of her lovers in turn.

"Let's give the rest of the Pantheon a chance to welcome back Psyche," First Lieutenant Kaoru "Eros" Nagisa said of a nightclub frequented by bisexual men and women.

"Thanks." Asuka watched the black man and the blonde reenter Kaoru's convertible, but paused at the passenger side door. "I'm sorry to learn Doctor Lorenz has passed away."

"My foster father?" The male albino, who NERV knew as the Fifth Children and Evangelion Unit 05's pilot, smiled. "Don't be; he's now in heaven, free from pain and infirmary." Kaoru took his seat, followed by Asuka.

Ludwig van Beethoven's Symphony Number 9, commonly known as "Ode to Joy," filled the Porsche as its engine fired up. "Mind if I play some rock?" the redhead asked, scanning the playlist for her favorite songs.

Another smile accompanied Kaoru's answer. "Do as you wish, Psyche."

Asuka felt a hand caress her thigh. "Mmmm." She selected Nine Inch Nails' "The Perfect Drug," and then moved her boyfriend's hand onto her groin. "Right there," she felt his fingers reach under her panties to play with her clit, "yes... Oh, Eros!" a cry of pleasure echoed by those upon the rear seats.

As Kaoru used the rear view mirror to watch Athena and Captain America fondle each other, the male albino briefly resumed his true identity as Tabris, Angel of Free Will, destined to initiate the Third Impact, annihilate the human race, and allow the rebirth of Eden-- a destiny lost to him, now that Lilith was destroyed. The disguised Angel found that he didn't mourn the loss of his destiny, or contact with his monstrous siblings; he felt closer to the humans he formed relationships with to better impersonate one of them, and was content to live a human life in emotional and physical intimacy with them.

His train of thought was derailed when Asuka's fingers pressed his into her vagina, urging him to continue fondling her. "What's wrong?" the redhead asked.

It was Kaoru, not Tabris, who smiled at Asuka and said, "Just thinking about the future. Nothing to worry about."

The redhead returned the smile as his fingers reached into her vagina. "I love you."

"And I, you."

Asuka's eyes widened at the words, as did Captain America and Athena's as they turned to the driver.

"He finally said it!" "Way to go, Eros!" "Does this mean you're getting married?" "I'll be the maid of honor."

The redhead's attention was focused on the male albino; she ignored Captain America and Athena's cheers and catcalls. "Kaoru?"

Tabris died to let Kaoru live and love. The male albino chuckled. "Why not?" His smile brightened as he turned to the redhead. "To the unknown future."

Asuka returned the smile. "To our future." She unzipped Kaoru's pants, leaned over, and performed fellatio until the Porsche reached its destination.

***

The end.

***

"Hey, no fair!"

Sidewinder frowned at Kensuke's interruption. "What was that, Kenny?"

The brown-haired young man's face became red. "My role keeps diminishing in your stories! I didn't get any scenes after the battle against the Fifth Angel, just a mention of my name when the American soldiers were evacuating the city! Hell, you did the same thing in 'Death Is Never the End', where I didn't even get to mourn my father's death!" He didn't protest against the American-style nickname, which would be his undoing.

"Sorry about that, but you really should bring this to Gainax's attention. They're the ones who failed to give your character a vital role in the TV series; you're lucky people even remember your name."

"Well, it's time to change that!"

Sidewinder shrugged. "Fine, I'll get you some aspirin." The firearms fetishist rose from his chair.

Kensuke reached for Sidewinder's shoulder. "Hey, I don't need...!"

Haruhara Haruko, the female lead of 'FLCL', appeared behind the brown-haired young man. "Yaaaa!" Using her Rickenbacker Model 4001C64 guitar-- a replica of musician Paul McCartney's-- as a dummy rifle, she buttstroke the back of Kensuke's head.

"Ahhhh!" The brown-haired young man's forehead slammed against the floor; matching lumps appeared on the front and back of his head. An enraged Kensuke jumped onto his feet. "What the hell was that for?!" He noticed Haruko wore a Soviet Airborne Forces uniform with a major's rank insignia. "And why are you wearing a Russian...?"

"And again!" Haruko buttstroke Kensuke's forehead and slammed him against the floor; more lumps appeared on the brown-haired young man's head.

Sidewinder returned as Kensuke sat up. "Here." He handed a cup of water and a bottle of aspirin to the brown-haired young man.

"Uhhhh." Kensuke waited until his head stopped spinning; then he swallowed a handful of aspirin and drained the cup. "What the hell is she," the dizzy young man pointed at Sidewinder's computer monitor instead of Haruko, who now wore a nurse's uniform, "doing here?"

Haruko raised the scanner's lid, grabbed the back of Kensuke's coat, shoved his head onto the scanner, and then slammed down the lid.

"Ow! Hey, what...?" Kensuke's skull flashed onscreen to indicate how much energy was passing through it. "Ahhhh!" The printer produced an x-ray of his head, now crowned with four lumps-turned-horns.

Haruko examined the x-ray as Kensuke extracted his blackened head from the improvised x-ray machine. "FLIctonic KLIpple Waver Syndrome, an adolescent psychological skin hardening syndrome. A common affliction where children grow horns from overexertion."

Smoke rose from Kensuke's head as he protested, "I am not a child! And will you stop acting like this is a 'FLCL' story?!"

Sidewinder shrugged again. "You wanted a bigger role; this will help you get it."

The smoking young man turned to the firearms fetishist. "She's getting a bigger part in this...!" The horns became claws. "What...?" A giant metal paw rose from Kensuke's head. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He lost his balance and fell on his face. "Ah! You sick, sadistic, psychopathic, cocksucking asshole of a bastard! What the...?" The paw was attached to the robot bear emerging from the young man's head. "Hell!"

Hatches opened on the bear's collarbones to deploy grenade launchers as he drew a laser pistol and a power ax with a burning red blade. "Roarrrr!" He turned to Haruko, who'd changed back into the paratrooper's uniform. "I, Priority Mail, will crush you!" His feet left craters in the floor as the bear approached the madwoman.

Haruko smiled and pointed the Model 4001C64 at Priority Mail-- and the unlucky young man lying behind the bear. "Bring it on!"

Kensuke's eyes widened when he saw the machine gun and grenade launcher muzzles on the head of Haruko's guitar. "What the hell is this?!"

"This," Sidewinder pointed at the bear, "is a berserker from 'Transformers Versus GI Joe: Postal'. He transforms into a mail truck. Isn't he cool?" The firearms fetishist stepped out of the line of fire; then the madwoman showered the bear with bullets and grenades. "Oh, Priority Mail?" There was a lull in the battle as the bear turned to Sidewinder. "Don't forget to include Kenny in your battle plan."

The unlucky young man's eyes widened as he turned to the firearms fetishist. "Are you trying to kill me?!"

Priority Mail shrugged. "I guess I can use him as a meat shield." He holstered the pistol.

Kensuke crawled away from the metal paw, but he was too slow. "Noooo!"

The berserker grabbed the unlucky young man and then turned to the madwoman. "Roarrrr!"

"You want a piece of this? You want a piece of this?" Spent casings rained on the floor as Haruko squeezed a trigger. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"

'Steel, 7.62 x 39 mm,' Kensuke noted before the bullets grazed his shoulder. "Ah, you bitch! You shot me with an RPK!" light machine gun. A grenade flew towards him. "Shit!" The unlucky young man's knees rose towards his nose to save his legs. '40 mm grenades-- caseless-- from a Metal Storm 3GL.' The grenade passed beneath his feet, detonated upon the berserker's armor, and sent shrapnel into Kensuke's butt. "Ahhhh!"

Priority Mail slashed at his opponent, who somersaulted out of the ax's path as it tore down the wall behind her. Haruko dodged two incoming grenades as she flew through the hole, out of Sidewinder's room.

The firearms fetishist waved goodbye as booster rockets launched the berserker-- and his meat shield-- after the madwoman. "Have fun, Kenny!"

Kensuke replied with screams that were heard for miles.

***

'Transformers' created and owned by Hasbro and Takara.