Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ What If ? ❯ Wrecking Ball ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neon Genisis Evangelion: What If?

Disclaimer: I do not on anything to do with NGE and I never will except the story line of my stories.

Warning: This series contains spoilers if you haven't seen the whole series.

Red: If text is in Red it is actually what happened in the series.

Black: If text is black it is the What If ? side off the series.

Episode 2 What If ?: Wrecking Ball

"Eva Unit 02 launch" screamed Misato as Asuka and 02 left the lift to the Geo-Front. Zeruel the 14th Angel saw Unit 02 came out of the ground and pick up a rifle. Asuka screamed as she fired the rifle at Zeruel. The bullets couldn't penetrate the AT-Fired. Asuka dropped the empty rifle and picked up another two. She screamed again as she fired the pair rifles. Again the bullets couldn't penetrate Zeruel's AT-Field. Asuka dropped the two rifles and picked up two Sniper rifles and fired. Zeruel landed and folded out his arms. Asuka saw as Zeruel's arms were giant blades and were coming right for her. "ASUKA!" screamed Misato as the two blades pierced through her arms and removed them from 02. Black blood spurted out of the two wounds and Asuka screamed. Asuka held her arms tightly then made 02 run at Zeruel. "Asuka No" screamed Misato "Cut of her nerve systems" she said. 02's nerve systems were cut off just as Zeruels right arm decapitated the Eva. Shinji heard the whistling of 02's head. The explosion smashed through half the building as Shinji saw what caused the explosion. 02's Head. "Asuka" he said quietly to himself.

"Eva Unit 02, 01 and 00 launch" screamed Misato as the three Eva's launched into the air. Shinji picked up a Sniper Rifle, aimed at the target Zeruel and fired three shots. None of them went through his AT-Field. "Damn. None of our weapons will be able to penetrate its AT-Field we need to go into close-combat" said Shinji throwing the rifle away. Asuka and Rei pulled out there progressive knives and ran at Zeruel. Zeruel infolded his arms and launched them at 00 and 02. Asuka dodged his right arm, but Rei had her hand cut through. Rei screamed as she clutched her hand. Zeruel was about to fire a photon discharge out of his mouth but, 01 came up behind him and stabbed his AT-Field. Shinji screamed as he forced the knife through the field. Zeruel closed his heart up and fired a photon discharge. "Help Me!" screamed Shinji as the blast knocked him and 01 back through another bunker. Asuka ran up behind Zeruel with his field down and stabbed him in the back with a spear. Zeruel screamed through his arms around across 02's chest plate and tore through the first layer. "Launch Unit 03" said Misato to Ritsuko. "We haven't lost one Eva yet though what makes you think we need another" said Ritsuko. "Do it" Zerushouted Misato. "Eva Unit launch" said Toji. 03 appeared behind Zeruel. 03 pulled out his trademark weapon the Trident. Toji jabbed Zeruel in the back and twisted his weapon.

Zeruel's right arm headed towards 01. Before it reached its target 01 had gone beserk. 01 grabbed Zeruel's right arm and snapped it off pulling Zeruel towards him. 01 kicked Zeruel off her and pushed him back. Zeruel through his left arm at 01 as he hit the ground. Shinji saw the giant blade that impaled 00 and decapitated 02 coming right towards his Eva. 01 grabbed the arm and ripped it off. 01 put the blade over its left arm and then using the arm regenerated her left arm. The chest plates and leg restraints cracked open as 01 began to eat Zeruel and his S2 Engine. The beast within Evangelion Unit 01 had been relised.

The Photon Discharge blew through Toji's Eva like a rag doll and through him through 3 buildings which had started to go to the Geo-Front. Toji screamed in pain tell his nerve system was cut. 01 pierced his knife into Zeruel as he was distracted. Rei opened her eyes and saw the ground in front of her and 00's arm 100 yards away. Asuka stabbed Zeruel in the head with her spear. Zeruel in a final effort to kill the two Eva's that remained self-destructed with Photon Discharges around his general position resulting in the breach of terminal dogma which would be the cause of Third Impact.

Zeruel entered terminal dogma mutilated and defeated by the Eva series. Before he could reach his goal 00 and Rei appeared grabbed hold of him and self-destructed. Misato was thrown into the air and over the command deck where Commander Ikari and Sub-Commander Fuyutski were holding on for there lives. Misato landed on her right arm and heard a snap. She wailed in agene as she clutched her right arm. She looked across the room and saw Ritsuko with glass shattered on her face. "NO!" she screamed as Evangelion Unit 00 had finished its self-destruct pattern.