Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ What If ? ❯ Lance of Longinus ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neon Genisis Evangelion: What If?

Disclaimer: I do not on anything to do with NGE and I never will except the story line of my stories.

Warning: This series contains spoilers if you haven't seen the whole series.

Red: If text is in Red it is actually what happened in the series.

Black: If text is black it is the What If ? side off the series.

Episode 3 What If ?: Lance of Longinus

Eva Unit 02 came out of the ground and grabbed the closest sniper rifle, set it up and waited for the target to come in range. "Let me help" Shinji said to his father. "No, Unit 01 is still in cryostatus" said Commander Ikari in reply. Shinji 2 clenched his fists and looked at the display screen. "Come on, get in range you stupid monster" Asuka said to herself inside her Eva trying to aim the sniper rifle at the 15th Angel Arael. Asuka didn't have patience and fired at the target. "Asuka No" screamed Misato as she saw 02 fire into the air. The blast bypassed Arael by 50m. Asuka screamed as a bright light came down from the skys and struck revenge on Asuka. Asuka screamed and started to press the trigger as the blasts started to blow away the city. Arael's beam was mind raping Asuka by putting her worst fears, thoughts and memories into her mind. 00 and Rei aimed the sniper rifle right on Arael and fired. Rei's attack was more successful and hit Arael's AT-Field but did not penetrate it.

"Units 01, 02 and 03 were the only Eva's to survive the attack" said Makoto looking at his terminal. The alert sign's flashed as Arael the Holy Angel began his attack. Shinji and Asuka nodded as they ran to there Eva's. "What about me?" asked Toji to Ritsuko and Misato. Misato shook her head as did Ritsuko. 01 and 02 appeared in Tokyo-3 and drew Sniper rifles. Asuka and Shinji both aimed there weapons at the target and fired. Both bullets didn't penetrate Arael's AT-Field. Arael countered with his holy light on Shinji. Shinji screamed as he fired the gun in all directions hitting Asuka twice. 02 went down like a rock and Asuka was barely able to get up. "Toji. Go to Unit 03, then go to terminal dogma and recover the Lance of Longinus" said Commander Ikari. Toji nodded and ran to 03. Asuka managed to get to her feet and tried to push Shinji out of the way but each time she got close it would effect her. Asuka aimed the combat pistol at the holy light and fired. The attacks went right through the attack and hit Tokyo-3. 03 appeared out of a building with a spear the blade, a double helix. Toji got into position as Asuka dived in at the holy light to rescue Shinji. Toji through the lance like a javelin as it pierced across the sky, through Arael's AT-Field and through Arael himself. Arael disappeared and was classfied dead.

00 and Rei appeared out of the ground on a main road with the Lance of Longinus. Asuka screamed as she remembered bad thoughts and memories that she wanted to lock up for years. Rei through the lance across the sky, through Arael and his AT-Field and sent Arael to another dimension. "I'm glad your alright Asuka" said Shinji seeing Asuka sitting in front of 02. "Shut up dork" she said with tears in her eyes. Shinji frowned and walked off. Asuka started to as 02 was transported back to the Geo-Front.