Nightmare Before Christmas Fan Fiction ❯ Black and Red ❯ I Love You ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Jack stared at Sally, stroking her cheek lightly. Yesterday had been their wedding day. Sally had been walked down the aisle by the doctor, who had taken that special potion that allowed him to walk for an hour. The ceremony had been dark, but beautifully so. All of the Holiday leaders and their wives had joined them. The party had stretched well into the morning hours, but Jack and Sally had slipped away at midnight for the consummation. They were both nervous, and it hadn't been perfect, but as Jack stared at his new bride, he didn't care. Their wedding night hadn't needed to be perfect. She was perfect.

Sally shifted and opened her eyes. She looked shy as she realized Jack was staring. Jack smiled and kissed her gently.

"I love you, Sally," he said softly.

"I love you, too, Jack," she replied, pressing close to him. She traced his ribs, making him laugh.

"That tickles!" he exclaimed in response to her concerned look.

"Sorry," she said, drawing her hand back.

"Don't be," Jack said with a smile, catching her hand and placing it against his ribs again. "I liked it."

Sally looked shy again as she resumed tracing his ribs. Jack wrapped his arms around her, breathing in her decaying leaf scent. It was lovely. He began kissing her neck, nipping lightly. She gasped, grabbing his hips. She still wasn't sure how she felt about that sort of touch.

"You okay?" Jack asked between kisses.

"I think so," Sally said quietly.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No," Sally said after a few more kisses.

So Jack didn't.