One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ The Long Road Home ❯ Luffy VS. Krieg ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hawkeyes took his leave. Luffy and Krieg were going to fight. You sighed. You were watching it. "So sad" you said. you didnt care who heard you. "How old is Krieg around 30 something and Luffy is 17. So why is Krieg fighting a kid. Then again the funny part is that kid is winning" At that point you were actully smiling. Close laughing. Well actully all Krieg was doing was shooting and having his crew fight. But those idiots couldnt beat two teenagers. So of course Krieg sent out his strongest member. Though he acted like he had been on a alot of drugs. "Wierd" you said. He had a shield all over his body. Also his name was pearl. "You cant break my shield" he said. "Fine if we cant break his shield hit him thats not gaurding him" you thought. You grabbed your sword. "Hey Pearl!" you yelled. Fire was surrounding him. He turned to face you. You smirked. "You think you can break my shield." he said. "I dont need to" you said. "Whats she planning?" Sonji asked. You gripped your sword harder. Then jumped into the circle where there was no fire. You smashed the end of your sword into his face. You gasped. "Theres blood at the end of my sword" you said calmly. "If that stains i'll hunt you down and kill you". He tried to hit you. "Hey! didnt your mum tell you not to hit girls" you yelled as you jumped out of the way. You almost fell into the fire. But thankfully luck was on your side. Well at least Luffy was. "Thanks that was a close call" you said. He smiled. Sonji goes in and kicks him. But it isnt enough. You studied it. "How do we break it" you kept asking your self. You kicked it too. But nothing. Even Luffy used his rapid fire move. All he did was laugh. "Face it you cant win" he said. "Mabey he's right" you said. "If we cant break it we cant break him". You were going to give up. The gen walked up to Pearl and hit him. The shield broke. Your eyes went wide. "How...he...how did he break that" you asked. Luffy ran to fight Krieg but krieg kept shooting at him. Sonji and Gen were fighting. "Luffy i can block all of those bullets for ya" you said. You were going to say something else. But your attention was turned towards Gen. He stopped fighting. He wasnt going to fight. "Gen what are you doing!" Krieg yelled. He was betraying them. "Yeah go Gen!" you thoughts. Krieg wasnt very happy. "Uh oh he is going to use his poisen gas" Kriegs crew said. "Wait what" you said. Gen pulled out his mask. "Gen you dont get to use one" Krieg yelled. Gen didnt though he threw it. "Luffy i jump into the water just get gen you and Sonji a mask" you said. Luffy grabbed two mask. "What about you?" Sonji asked. "Oh dont worry i'll just get another" Luffy said. But they were all in the water. "Uh oh" luffy said. "They all went into the water". Krieg shot it off. You flipped into the water. "Luffy get a mask" you thought.Well after so long of not breathing you really dont care if gas is still there or not. So yoiu emerge from the water. You close were glued to your body. "Well atleast i didnt wear anything white" you thought as you saw your close. "I guess i'll just have to take off these damn rags" you said. You steped up onto the Biraties(sp?) wing. Luffy had a mask. So he was ok. Sonji was fine. But Gen(Sp?) wasn't. He looked as if he had a hard time breathing. Which came to no surprise. After all he had been breathing that stuff. Two chefs took him in to be cured. While you finnaly took off your clothes. They all looked at you wierd. "What?" you asked. "You think i would take off my clothes and not have something under here. Really people i hardly know you"."Wierd" Luffy said. Your outfit was alot better to fight in. It was jean capries. With a red shirt that fell of your sholders. The shirt was long sleeve. And showed off atleast 2 inches of your stomach. "Luffy" you yelled. "Hey i think i can dodge those bullets and get you across". "You think" sonji said. "Yeah well i never really tried useally when i fight pirates they dont have 50 millon guns to shoot at me" you said. "But hey its worth a shot". Luffy shurged. "Ok" he said. You smiled "Sweet" you replied. "Luffy one more thing dont fall in" you said. "It would be hard to dodge bullets and save you". You both ran over the mast to Krieg. But just as you thought he shot at you. Not playing a very fair game. But then again hes a pirate he doesnt play fair...or by the rules. Well luck must have been on your side this whole day. Smoke was covering you guys. So Luffy could surprise him. "Get him" you said Krieg was smirking thinking he did away with us. But as the smoke cleared his smirk disappeared. Everyones eyes were wide. They thought atleast you would have been shot. You used two of your swords to block them all. Luffy started fighting Krieg. When you felt something...funny. You looked down to see blood falling down. "Damnit" you thought. "Mabey luck wasn't on my side." You didnt really want anyone to know that you were injured. So you payed more attenion to the fight then yourself. But it hit your stomach. Right in the middle. And you felt your self getting dizzy. Your head was pounding. "Damn" you thought. "I cant pass out now. Shit". You sat down on the falling mast. One leg on the left side and one leg on the right side. "Go Luffy" you yelled. But that took alot of energy out of you. "I think i'll just sit here" you thought. "Wake me up when Luffy wins".