One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ The Long Road Home ❯ The Battle Begins ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ok peeps i am tired and have a headache. So i would write it tomarrow but i wont be here so it will be a short chapter. With that being said lets begin.

You walked back to the resteraunt. Don wasnt there. "What happen?" you asked. (ok i think its zeff or seth...i think its zeff but by all means tell em if i am wrong) "Chef zeff gave Don Creig food for his pirates." Sonji said. "oh" you said. You saw a figure coming near the resteraunt. "What the?" you said. You walked out to find out what it was. You heard someone yell Hawk eyes. "Oh Hawk eyes" you said. You leaned on the rail. "Why did you follow us?" Don asked. "I was bored." Hawk eyes said. "Great reason" you mumbled to no one really. Then some guy with green hair started rambling on about somthibg. "So worlds greatest swords man eh?" you said. "I'd like to see this". He told hawk eyes to draw his sword. But he only drew out a small dagger. I am really small. "That thing?" you said shocked. "Why it couldn't even kill a rabbit". "Fine" The green haired guy said.(known as zolo which i shall start calling him cept you still dont know him) Zolo started swinging his swords like a mad man. And Hawk eyes was blacking them all. "DAmn eh is good" you said. Your eyes were glued on the fight. It was pathtic to watch. The Zolo started rabling about why he needs to become the greatest swordman. Hawk eyes i guess took pity on him. "I will honor you by fighting with this sword" he said. The pulled out a big sword. "He has no chance" you said. "Yet this is so fun to watch". Well hawk eyes won. And Luffy was mad. "Good guy" you said staring at luffy.