One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Where You'll Find Me ❯ Home Sweet Home ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or its characters, Tara belongs to Kurenai Yokomodo.

Ch. 1 Home Sweet Home


Tara had been right, her mother went balistic and asked so many questions that she couldn't keep track of them anymore. She had woken up in her bed but oddly enough in the clothes she had left in. But when her mother saw her injuries she sent her to the hospital. She found out that she would have use of her hand but it would be very limited. Once she returned home her mother questioned her.

"Where have you been, I want to know," she asked with a worried but angry look on her face,

Tara was quiet for a moment. She couldn't very well tell her that she was on a ship with pirates and they made her apart of their crew. Or that she killed the pirate that gave her the hole in her hand. Or that the captain for the crew she belonged to liked her. If she told her that, she'd be sent away.

"I don't really remember, I was blindfolded most of the time. All I can remember was water."

"That's it?"

"Yes, that's it. I didn't see what was going on or anything and I really don't want to talk about it."

Tara stood up and went to her room. She was homesick when she was with the crew, but now she was, well to say the least, ship sick. She missed her friends and wondered what they were doing. Yeah, they were probably pissed at her for leaving, she would be too. But there was nothing she could do now about it. All she had left of them was the clothes that Nami had given to her that were now folded neatly in her closet. Now the next challange was school, she would be going back in a few days and wondered if she would have to do the homework she missed...


Okay... here goes...

I'm sorry to tell all of you that I've lied. I'm not a captain of a crew, I never was. I wasn't attacked by pirates that wanted my treasure or anything else having to do with the story I told you. I only told you that story so that I wouldn't be trapped on that island and so that I wouldn't be alone. I know you all must be super pissed off at me but it was the only thing I could do. So here's the real story...

I know this may sound odd or unbelieveable but I came from another world called reality. In reality all of you are just characters of a show that people I go to school with watch. I had never seen it before until I took a break from my stupid report on a stupid pirate and his crew. I've never heard of him and couldn't find anything on him. I watched t.v., catching the end of your show. I thought it was really weird and laughed about it, but that probably was my mistake and when I woke up in the middle of the night a mist of some kind was all over my room and it knocked me out. That's when I found you.

I've learnd a lot during my time with all of you, and I'm really sorry for knocking Sanji out the first day I met him. Please tell him not to sneak up on people. Last night the mist showed up again and knew what it wanted. There was nothing I could do to stop it, I had to go back. As much as I wanted to go home I also wanted to stay. But I don't belong in your world, hell, I don't even belong in mine. I'm leaving my pan and weapons behind, Sanji can use them now that I'm longer doing so. Sorry Nami, I have to take your clothes, I lost my other ones. In the drawer next to the bed are new badages and medicine for Zolo's wound, wash it out before you put it on. Next to the badages there are new bands for Usopp's slingshot, they were begining to wear out so please change them soon.

Luffy, I leave you my bell, I think you need it more than Sanji. Although I still think he needs one. You were always popping up out of nowhere and scareing the shit out of me everytime. Maybe one day I'll get you back for it. But I really don't think that will happen. Please take care and don't worry about me much. I know that misery loves company and depression needs a crowd, but don't worry I'll be fine and I will take the lessons that I learnd from you and use them well and I hope you do the same.

Best of luck on your search... Tara


Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to say. It couldn't be true, could it?

"I can't believe she left," Usopp said as they wondered through the streets of the still on going festival.

"Me neither. But like she said, there was probably nothing she could do from going," Nami said.

"So how are we suppose to find her if she's not even here?" Zolo asked as he doged a man running by.

"I don't know but we had better come up with something."

Back at the hotel Luffy sat on his bed and Sanji sat in a chair near by. He thoought that it would be best if he stayed with him in case he did something he would later on regret. No one said anything, they were too busy thinking things over.

"She left us Sanji," Luffy said quietly.

"I know, don't worry, she'll be back," he replied.

"What if she doesn't?"

"She will, I'm sure of it."

But there was no talking to him now. Sanji knew why but he wouldn't say it just in case something went wrong, but he knew it and he was angry at himself for not noticing it earlier.


The police had came by to take a report but Tara didn't give them much. Why would she? They stayed for a while trying to get something more but they never did. When they left Tara went back to her room while her mother went off to work. She sat on her bed and looked around her room at all the things that she had. Before she left you could say that she had everything that she ever wanted. Friends, family, good grades and anything else she wanted. But now it seemed that she didn't want that anymore. To take her mind off things she decided to watch a little t.v. before bed. Turning it on she saw that show again and as she watched it she noticed that it played like she was never there.

"I didn't think I would leave an impression," she said to herself.

Tara turned off the t.v. and went to sleep, hoping that in the morning she would be back on the ship like the day before. But fate is curel and she found herself still at home. She cursed herself and got up to do what she normally did. Today was sunday and tomorrow she would be going to school and facing everyone again. That was something she was dreading and didn't want to do. Hopefully she would get over this and try to forget, it that was at all possible.

To be continued...