One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Where You'll Find Me ❯ Kocha Koi ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own One Piece or its characters. Tara belongs to Kurenai Yokomodo and Captain Noremac belongs to Thomas Dorvin.

Ch. 6 Kocha Koi


Hours had passed by as everyone was waiting to see what would happen next. They knew that they would be in this position for quite a while because Tara wasn't coming back, even though Luffy thought otherwise. As he sat on the wooden floor he struggled in the chains he wore. He didn't notice how much they were cutting into his wrists, all he could think about was getting out and beating the crap out of Noremac. It took some time for Luffy to get out of the chains and had to wrap cloth around his wrists to control the bleeding. After that he unlocked his feet and went to free everyone else.

"Are you guys okay?" Luffy asked as everyone was untied.

"Yeah, what about you?" Nami asked.

"I'm fine. Now let's get the hell out of here."

The group made their way out of the room and towards the deck where Noremac was still waiting. He wouldn't be happy to know that they had escaped, or that they had knocked out everyone they had come into contact with. As soon as they arrived on the deck they came face to face with a sword.

"I see you have escaped. I really shoud have drowned you when I had the chance," Noremac said.

"Yeah, you're right," Luffy said as he got ready to attack.

It was unavoidable, the fight that had now stated and it wasn't going well. Every hit was blocked and seen before it happened. The crew even receved injuries that they couldn't explain. The others took on the crew men of the ship while Luffy took on the captain.

"You're going to pay for what you said," Luffy called as he swung at Noremac.

"I don't think that I will but you will take responsability for that bitch's actions," Noremac called back as he knocked Luffy into the water.

He laughed at this and went to join the others in the fight. In the water Luffy tried to swim but found that he couldn't move at all. That was it. It was all over now. He still tried to swim up to the boat not making it very far and soon began to run out of breath. But somehow he felt like he was being pushed upwards and soon found himself at the surface and he climbed into the boat, breathing heavily. He looked up to see everyone tied up and gagged.

"Well look who's back," Noremac said as he walked over to him. "I thought you couldn't swim?"

Luffy only looked at him before getting up and attacking him. A failed attempt as he was blocked and kicked to the ground. He got up again and this time jumped into the air but was thrown back down as he watched Noremac leap and hit him in the stomach. The others around him only laughed, they knew that he wouldn't win against their captain.

"Come on now, you can do better than that," Noremac said.

"No, you're going to apologize for what you said!"

Noremac smirked at the comment and jumped into the air again, this time aiming strait at Luffy's head.

"Gomu gomu no...!"

"Heeyyaa!"

"Bazooka!"

Noremac looked to his left and came in contact with a pair of hands which had knocked him to the ground. The others looked around to see where the attack came from and didn't see anything. Luffy took this time to run over and kick Noremac, but again was blocked.

"Come now, do you really think that you can hit me?" Noremac said as he took Luffy by the leg and flung him back into the water.

Somehow the others had gotten free and were once again fighting the crew. Noremac only watched this time until he heard something behind him.

"You just don't give up do you?" Noremac said as he saw Luffy back on the ship. "How are you getting back up here?"

"I don't know but I'm going to kick your ass now," Luffy said as he charged at the captain again.

He doged and this time took out one of the many knives out of his sleeve and stuck it into Luffy's arm. He cried out in pain and fell to the floor.

"Gottcha."

"This ain't over yet."

"Oh it is, you just don't know it yet."

Noremac walked over to him and aimed his sword at the base of his neck and pushed down. But it didn't go far. Instead it fell to the ground as did the one who held it. Luffy looked up to see Zolo and the others all standing around him.

"He just couldn't block all of us, could he?" Zolo asked.

"I guess not," Nami replied.

It was over, Noremac was passed out from the injury he had to his head and the others escaped to their ship to find that the whirlpools had subsided. Now they where on their way to another island that was not to far from the one they were just on.

"Why do I always have such bad luck?" Tara asked herself. "What did I ever do to deserve this crap? I've been good, and did as I was told. Why am I in trouble again?"

About three days had passed and Luffy was seen more around the ship. It was a good sign and they were glad to see that they were close to the island.

"So, do you think that he'll try and find us?" Usopp asked as he sat at the table.

"Probably, and maybe he's already awake and ploting revenge," Zolo said.

True, they didn't kill Noremac, just knocked him out. They only did it to get away from something he started in the first place. As they arrived on the island they tied their ship and headed into town. And as they walked into a tavern they wee taken away by the marines.

"What the hell did we do this time?" Sanji asked as he was placed in a cell.

"You're pirates, you did everything," said a soilder.

"We just got here," Nami said as she was placed in a cell next to Sanji and watched as Usopp and Zolo were placed into cells as well.

"It doesn't matter."

Finally Luffy was put into a cell next to Zolo's and next to another cell that had a girl in it. She was hung from the top of the cell by her wrists and her feet were in chains as well and they didn't touch the ground. She wore a blue and orange tank top and dark blue pants that cut off a little below her knees and a green shash around her waist. They couldn't see her face due to the fact that her head was hung low and covered by exteremly long blonde hair.

"Hey you!" Called a soilder as he banged on the girl's cell. "It looks like you have company."

The girl only nodded lightly and then she spit at the soilder, hitting him in the face.

"Why you little bitch!" Called the soilder.

"Hey, leave her be. You'll get to shoot her tomorrow when she's sentanced," said another soilder.

The soilders left the room and closed the door. The crew looked over at the girl who did not move, just continued to stare at the floor that she could not touch.

"Why are you in those chains?" Luffy asked.

"Because I'm different..." said the girl, her voice seemed strained as if she had been hit in the throat.

"Why are you in here?"

"Because I'm pirate and the marines don't like me. Tell me, why are you here?" She asked slightly turning her head.

"We don't know why, they just put us in here," Nami said.

"I'll make you a deal. If you help me out of this hell hole I'll help you get those marines back for jailing you for no reason."

"Sounds fair," Luffy said as he looked at the others who were wary about the idea.

"Great. On the wall over there are the keys to your cells and my chains."

To be continued...