One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Where You'll Find Me ❯ This Second Time Around ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own One Piece or its characters. Tara belongs to Kurenai Yokomodo and Captain Noremac belongs to Thomas Dorvin.

Ch. 5 This Second Time Around


Luffy turned to face the cook who handed out the plate to him. He hesitated for a moment and finally took the plate and slowly sat up.

"I'm right aren't I?" Sanji asked.

"...Yeah..."

"Where did you go?"

Luffy was silent for a few moments as he ate. He thought about it and felt bad that he couldn't take her with him. He had broken his own promise.

"I went to where she was. To her world, but I came back alone. I told myself that I wasn't going to leave without her..."

Sanji was worried about him and felt really bad about how he was. As he was trying to cheer him up the ship was docking on the deserted island. They had to work hard at keeping it away from the whirlpools and made it saftly to the island. But as they were docking another ship was also docking on the island.

"I want them captured alive. Harm them if they don't do as told."

"Yes sir!"

A large group of men then made their way towards the ship on the other side of the island. Sanji had somehow gotten Luffy to leave his room and go on to the island.

"Why are we here?" Luffy asked.

"Those damn things out there pulled the ship to this island," Nami said.

Soon they began to plan how they were going to get off the island and found out that the whirlpools changed places at different times and they now needed to learn when and where they were changing. They sat and watched them for a while until suddenly a net fell on them.

"What the hell's going on?" Zolo asked as he tried to cut through the net.

"You're coming with us," said a man.

Everyone fought but the net was just too heavy for them, and Zolo couldn't cut through it either. They were then dragged off to the other side of the island.

"Why am I always dragged off to somewhere stupid?" Sanji asked.

"I don't know but you bad luck must have rubbed onto us," Nami said.

Soon they saw a ship come into view and a man sitting at a table.

"Isn't he dead?" Nami asked.

"Yeah, didn't Tara kill him?" Usopp added as he dodged a tree.

"Quiet you!" Called the man.

Then they found themselves in front of a man that looked just like the captain they had faced before, right down to the stick he carried. He looked at them for a moment before laughing a bit.

"So, you are the ones that killed my brother huh?" Asked the man.

"And who the hell are you?" Nami asked still trying to get out of the net.

"Me? Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing myself properly. My name is Noremac, and I'm Darbley's twin brother. Well, I was until you killed him!"

"Hey, we didn't kill him, he started it," Sanji said.

"Actually, I believe the whole story is is that a girl on your crew stole treasure from my brother and he took her from you. Then she killed him. And since you are the only girl in this group I believe that you are the one who started it," Noremac said as he pionted his stick at Nami. "Bring her to me."

"Wait a minute, I'm not the one who killed him. Tara did it," Nami said as she was taken out of the net and tied up.

"I don't believe you."

"Actually sir," said a man to the side. "She isn't the one who did it. The girl wore a pan on her head and had blonde hair I think."

"Oh really? Where is she?" Noremac asked.

"She's not here anymore. She... left," Nami said as she looked over at the others.

Noremac thought for a minute and looked over all of them. He wanted to get the girl back for what she had done to his brother. So, if she took something important from him, then he would take something improtant from her.

"Take them away, we shall wait for her to come back."

"But she's not coming back," Nami called, which caused Luffy to choke.

Noremac caught this sound and got an idea.

"Well, then all of you belong to me. She'll come back, I know she will. She'll come back because I have something she wants. That one there with the hat, take him to my cabin. I want to talk to him."

Noremac stood and walked onto his ship and was followed by his crew, which some of the man looked familar to the others. Maybe it was that some of these men use to work for the other captain. The group was taken to a room and placed in small cells and Luffy was taken to Noremac's room.

"Here he is, sir."

"Good, put him in that chair."

Once that was done the man left and Noremac sat down across from Luffy.

"Tell me boy, why did that little bitch kill my brother?"

"She's not a bitch! And he attacked her first!" Luffy called.

"Defensive are we? Well, that's okay. All of you will wait here until she comes for you. That girl out there, what did she mean by 'she left'?"

"She... just left..."

"Oh I see now. You must have made her mad and she left you."

"No, that's not it!"

"Then what is it? I want her to come here so that I can teach her a lesson," Noremac said as he came closer to Luffy. "I'll make sure that she suffers for what she did."

Luffy got mad at this comment and broke out of his bindings and swung at the captain, but missed and found himself on the floor, face down with a pain in his neck.

"And don't think that I don't know about you. I know that you ate something like my brother and I did and that you can't swim. That little whore of yours may have beaten my brother, but she won't beat me, as long as I have you."

Suddenly a man appeared in the room.

"What is it sir?"

"Take him away, and put weights on him. I don't want our bait to get away."

"Yes sir."

Luffy was taken away and placed in the same room as the others. Noremac stood on the deck and waited, watching for Tara to show up. In the room the others couldn't ask what had happened to him due to the fact that their mouths were covered. Luffy sat there thinking. Oh that man would pay for what he said, and he would make sure of it. Now if he could only get out of those damn weights.

To be conitued...