One Piece Fan Fiction ❯ Where You'll Find Me ❯ Noremac Returns ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own One Piece or its characters. Tara belongs to Kurenai Yokomodo and Captain Noremac belongs to Thomas Dorvin.

Ch. 9 Noremac Returns


It was quite the surprise to say the least. Luffy had moved Tara's things to his own room and when she asked why, he didn't answer her. But that would be the least of their problems at the moment. As of now they all were on an island tied up and gagged. It seemed that Noremac had found them and had captured them. Tara was seated next to Noremac, being interrogated by the angry captain.

"I'm going to ask you one more time. Where is the chest that my brother had?!" Noremac yelled out.

"I'm not telling you!" Tara called back.

Here, let me explain what's going on. The crew had stopped at an island and it just so happened that Noremac's ship was there as well. He caught sight of them and one of his men pointed Tara out to him. He attacked and took them hostage and now they were on his ship once again and seemed to be out numbered greatly. Tara was tied to a chair that was right next to Noremac and was fighting with him about the chest she had stolen from his brother. You see, Noremac wanted that chest for it had the Gum Gum friut in it. He wanted to use it for himself so that he could become more powerful, even though he really didn't need it. He still didn't know that Tara had eaten it and if he did find out well, that would be bad for everyone. This looked to be a bad situation and getting out of it would take a lot of effort. Zolo was the first to get out of his bindings and sat quietly for a moment. He was getting annoyed with both Luffy and Tara yelling at the same time. He slowly moved his hand to one of his swords and waited until one of the men were close enough and once one was he took his chance. As Zolo stood he ran his sword up through the man and he fell to the floor. Sanji was next out and he helped the others out of their ropes as Zolo fought off the other men. Noremac sat and watched as all his men were knocked out. He was some what impressed at the skill they had and how quickly they defeated everyone.

"Well, I see we still have some fight left in us," Noremac said as he stood. "But what I want to see is how this little bitch can fight."

"Alright, I'll fight you and kick your ass in the process!" Tara called as she moved around in her chair.

"All right then, let's get started. Oh, and the rest of you cannot help her."

The crew looked at each other and nodded, knowing that Tara could take care of herself. Noremac untied Tara from her chair and backed up a little so that he could gat a good first shot. Tara stood and stretched a little, being in a chair like that was a little uncomfortable.

"Okay, I'm ready you asshole," Tara said as she readied herself for the fight to come.

"If you say so."

With those words the fight began and knives were immediatly thrown at her. She dodged them with some difficulty and threw a few forks at the captain, who dodged with fluid ease. This fight was not going well for her. Noremac was just too quick and hit her everytime. But now he was wondering why she was still fighting, why she had not shown any signs of pain when he struck her. He soon found out why. As Noremac was about to appear from behind Tara had readied herself for the impact and knocked him into the pillar near by. He looked up in time to see her pull her arm back to normal.

"So, you ate it, I should have known that you would," Noremac said as he stood up.

"I'm surprised you hadn't figured it out by now. I mean, I was the one who hit you before and helped Luffy out of the water."

"That was you? Well, very impressive. But let's see if you can help yourself."

Before Tara knew it Noremac had disappeared and ended up behind her, tossing her into the ocean. The others ran to the edge of the boat and Luffy ran over to Noremac intending on fighting. The others watched as Sanji jumped into the water after her. Tara was sinking fast and as hard as she was trying she was getting nowhere. It was getting harder for her to breath as she fell faster towards the bottom. She saw something coming after her and saw that it was Sanji. She reached up and then ran out of breath, passing out. Up on the ship the others were off fighting with Noremac, trying to stop him. But he was too fast to even catch up with. As they fought with him Sanji had caught Tara and brought her back to the surface, as hard as it was. Usopp was the fisrt to notice and ran over to help.

"Is she okay?" He asked as he pulled her over the side of the ship.

"I don't know, she passed out before I got to her. We need to get her breathing again," Sanji said as he climbed over the side after her.

So the two set to work on getting Tara to breath again. Meanwhile the others were trying to stop Noremac and hopfully get away. Somehow they had landed a hit and he fell to the floor. Just as Nami was to strike him with her stick Noremac produced a knife and swung at her feet, catching her by an ankle. She fell to the floor screaming and Zolo helped her to the side. Noremac stood and dodged a hit from Luffy and swung back, missing him by inches. Zolo returned and helped Luffy fight off the speedy captian. Tara was slowly coming around, spitting up sea water as she tried to breath.

"Are you okay?" Usopp asked as he helped her sit up.

"I'll be fine. What's going on?" Tara asked as she leaned on her hand for support.

"I'm not totally sure," Sanji said.

They looked over to see the fight still going on. Tara shakily stood up and pulled out a small whisk.

"Usopp, can I borrow that?" She asked as she pointed at the sling shot.

"Sure, what are you going to do?"

"You'll see."

Tara readied the whisk and aimed as Noremac got close to the side of the ship. Once he was in position she let the whisk go and watched as Noremac caught the object but was clipped in the arm and pushed over the side and into the water. Everyone watched as he sank to the bottom.

"I was wondering how long it would take for him to loose," Tara said as she handed the sling shot back to Usopp. "Are you okay Nami?"

"I'll be fine. It's just a little cut," Nami said.

"Well, let's get out of here before something really bad happens," Tara said as she headed off the ship.

Everyone agreed and followed suit and made their way back to the ship and off the the next stop. Things were quiet on the ship. Everyone doing their own thing and what not. Tara sat up in the crow's nest sleeping. She was tired after all that and it seemed that everyone was napping as well. It seemed that everyone was tired from all the fighting and they would be sleeping through the night.

To be continued...