Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Airy ❯ Aaron's Upset ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Airy, on a cool day in Febuary, was taken aback by love. Her best friend, Aaron, had just asked her to lope with him!
Aaron had been her best friend, along side their friend, Omid, for 2 years.
She never dared to dream, nor think, that Aaron had those kind of feelings for her.
He was always friendly, sort of smart, and to top it all off, exceedingly hansome.
She felt herself blush, as he dragged her toward where their marriage would soon be legal.
Airy did not say yes or no to the question, however, here she was, infront of God and a priest, commiting her life to the man!
Soon she found a ring upon her hand.
She dared not tell her adopted son, Antaro, for he hated Aaron a great deal.
Also she dared not to tell her friend, Colette, in fear she would tell Antaro, or his wife.
Airy felt compled from keeping all this from them.
 
 
 
In following months, Airy and Aaron received some unepected news.
They were parents of triplelets. The first two were boys, and the third was a girl.
Both parents had fun naming them.
The eldest was Isaac, middle was Joshua, and the youngest was Sky.
The boys took their mother's hair, however, all three had their father's eyes.
In following years, Airy was queit fond of her only daughter, Sky.
She always loved to spend time with her, she would bring her everywhere with her.
This, in a way, made Airy distant to the two boys.
Their father took notice of this fact.
By the time they were 4-6 years of age, Sky had been kidnaped.
Airy was a reck, she told her friend Colette, in her misury, of what all she had kept.
Colette was not angry, she immiediately did what Airy was afraid of, she told Moon, Antaro's wife.
Not long after that, they had captured the kidnapper.
It had not occured to Airy as of where Aaron was.
During court, she learned that Aaron was the mastermined behind the kidnapping.
He had hired someone to take Sky.
Airy swallowed hard as she kept her tears back.
Shortly after, she had full custidy of the kids, and was devorsimg Aaron.
In the end, she was stuck with three children, and no help.
(Aaron was thrown in jail.)