Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Airy ❯ The Assassin ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(First Chapter, Explained More)
 
 
Airy cleaned her blade of blood as she left her prey, dead on the floor.
She was an assassin, a good one at that, the only woman in her group.
Airy had a bad rep. as a killer, she had a 'way' with men.
Never, not even once, had she not been successful.
That was because of her 'way'.
Her body was beautiful, and men would always try to take advantage of her.
In the end, it was their death.
Going to the point, she and her friend Vice, like always, were going to cellibrate their daily earns.
 
 
"Hey Vice, I've had a very tempting propisition today." Airy said to him in a cool tone.
"What? Was it a good one?" Vice asked grumply.
"Demon Dark, ever heard of him? He's been giving my friend a hard time, seems he wants me to be his apprentise." At her words, Vice almost choked.
"Airy! Demon's dangerous! Don't you even think of taking him up for that!" Vice yelled at her in fear.
Airy gave a sickening smile that said that his disapproval was indeed misplaced.
"I want to see what will happen, and besides, what won't some extra money hurt?" Airy laughed slightly.
"What about Antaro? He's only 3!" Airy gave him a pouty face.
"So? I'm like 21, I think... Besides Omid will look after him!" Vice seemed even more worried than before.
"You're leaving your son with that idiot!?" Vice seemed to be dissapointed with her.
"Well, yeah, unless you want to watch him." Vice knew he had lost this battle, he sighed and told her he would.
 
 
 
 
Airy had her bad luck strick again.
Her idea of fooling Demon Dark was helpful, she was very clever at it.
Though for weeks her friends were mad at her for working for him.
Now she had betrayed him, killing his youngest son in the process of the escape.
Running, Airy dared not stop, at least till she was in her own country.
She knew her boss could not help her, she had only one choice.
Her friend, Diego, he would surely help her.
 
 
 
Once she was in his country, the country of fire, she walked over to him.
"Diego, I need your help."
"Things with Demon not go over well for you?"
"No, I just betrayed him, I killed his son..."
"Airy, that isn't surprising for you. So what do you want me to do?"
"Help me to defeat Demon!"
"All right, man if you weren't my girlfriend!"
 
 
 
Airy and Diego took out Demon, but did not kill him.
 
 
 
 
It had been months since the incident with Demon.
Airy, nor Diego, had been bothered by him.
"Diego, Antaro needs to come home now." Airy said coolly to him on the phone.
"Fine, I'll send him home..." Diego told her sleepishly.
"Hey wait... Oh no! Don't send him back just yet... I have some unwanted company."
 
 
 
Airy found herself infront of Demon Dark and a hansome young man.
"What do you want?" She growled at him, very unfriendly.
"I want to make a proposition with you..." He replied hauntingly.
 
 
As it turned out, his proposition was if she accepted then she was to marry that young man.
He was gorgous in every meaning of the word, but why wouldn't he look at her?
She proply refused him.
After he left, she saw that he was still there.
 
 
 
"Why don't you go?" Airy asked very causously.
"Ah, I am curious about you."
"Why?"
"Just am."
"What's your name?"
"Aaron."
"Aaron huh..."
 
 
 
 
That is how Airy met Aaron.
 
 
 
 
Years later, Airy sat on Aaron's table in his house, discussing tomarrows events.
 
 
 
"Hey Aaron, you want to go to Cat Land with me after Antaro's wedding!?"
"Sure!"
"Okay!"
 
 
 
 
 
Later, after Airy lost track of what she was doing and almost walked out of the d!@# wedding, she and Aaron went to the beloved Cat Land!
 
 
 
 
"Oh, hi Colette... What? Where's Aaron... He's with me why?"
Airy had received a phone call from Colette, who was still at the wedding.
Looking over at Aaron, she saw him laughing.
"Ah, he's laughing right now... Well we're at Cat Land!"
Airy had no more said those words than she saw the newly weds beating him up.
 
 
 
 
Airy later on ended up marrying Aaron, which ended in devorse.