Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Demonic Feelings ❯ Talking Voices and Ahou ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Well I made up all of these people so they are MINE!!


Chapter 4

Shisuta slowly opened her eyes…to see Otome’s human face staring at her. Shisuta screamed loudly which woke up Aikouka and woke anything in the nearby area. Shisuta than sighed in relief seeing it was only Otome. Aikouka than began to laugh seeing what Shisuta started screaming about. Shisuta slapped him in the back of the head which made Otome start to laugh.

“I guess I could get used to you two in the morning!” Otome said. Shisuta automatically agreed with that while Aikouka took on a negative mood.

“Well you better get used to us!” he said. Otome became a little irritated at this response.

“Oh so now that I’m human you are going to be mean?” she asked.

“Hmph there is less of your scent when you are human.” he lied. “Besides your not even near pretty when you are human.” he said testing her patience. Sadly for him Otome realized what he was doing.

“Oh really? Well I always knew that anyway!” she said happily which caused the siblings to look at her in disbelief.

“You let him insult you?” Shisuta asked.

“Well sure after all…he only did it to test my patience.” she said knowingly. Aikouka looked surprised that she had figured him out so easily.

“Your still just a homely human though.” he said trying to cover up what she had said. Otome fell for that insult though.

“Well I’ll just remember that tonight then.” she said getting up and walking away.

“Hey wait up!!!” both siblings said running after her.

“So where are we going anyways?” Shisuta asked.

“We are going to get my stuff.” Otome answered.

“What stuff?” Aikouka asked.

“The stuff that I lost when we fell down the waterfall.” she said glaring at him. Shisuta who was walking to Otome’s left walked over to her brother and smacked him.
“Ow what did I do now?” he asked.

“Well judging by her glare it’s obvious that you were the reason that you two fell.” Shisuta said smartly which shocked Otome and Aikouka.

“What I can’t be smart too?” Shisuta asked. The other two shook their heads and so the group kept on walking until they came to the waterfall. Obviously her stuff wasn’t on the shore.

“Hmm I wonder if the stuff is still in the water?” Aikouka asked.

“But I’m sure that when I ran away that I left it here.” Otome said looking all around the waterfall. Shisuta than stared at Aikouka and said,

“You are just starting to sound like the perfect guy you know making girls fall off of waterfalls, making them run away, and tackling them.” she said patting him on the back. While they began to argue Otome kept searching…until she heard a voice in her head.

‘Walk in the forest just walk…’ Otome turned to Aikouka and Shisuta but they hadn’t heard anything judging by the way they were still arguing.

‘Ok I’m not insane…I’m not insane…wait that sounds like that voice at the lake. Ok I’ll listen.’ she thought to herself as she started walking. It didn’t take her long before she realized that she was back at that lake.

“Ok voice I’m here! How come you sound like your in my head and no one else can hear you!!”

‘No one else can get to this lake either.’ the voice said. Otome looked puzzled at this.

“But how come!!?? And why won’t you show yourself!?” she called out.

‘I promised many centuries ago I would not show myself to anyone, to answer your other question this lake has a barrier around it…that only one person should be allowed to enter…but that’s impossible….’ the voice trailed off.

“Well I’m here so why did you call me here?”

‘Your stuff…I brought it here…it couldn’t be…’ while the voice started talking to itself Otome picked up her stuff and started to leave but the voice stopped her.

‘Look in the water again.’

“Okkaay.” she said and walked over to the water and now at no surprise saw her demon self in the reflection.
“Can I leave now?” Otome asked. Hearing no response Otome left the lake still not noticing the barrier react as she left. Meanwhile the voice finally came to a conclusion that it couldn’t believe.

‘I thought it was impossible but…her human appearance, her demon appearance, her attitude, the barrier letting her in,…I can’t believe it after so many centuries.’ If someone could hear the voice now they could hear it crying.

Meanwhile back at the waterfall the two siblings were STILL arguing. Of course their argument was the reason they noticed she was gone.

“Men are so stupid! Right Otome….Otome?” Shisuta said turning to nothing but the waterfall. Shisuta started screaming and running around in circles than slapped her brother.

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!” she screamed at him!!

“HOW IS IT MY FAULT?!” he screamed back at her. Suddenly both of them had a sword to their throat. Of course both being in this situation before they were able to pull the sword away from their throats. They looked at what had held the sword to their throats. It appeared to be a guy that was 18 years old. He had short black hair that was cut where it looked like his bangs went all around his head.

His outfit was a light green kimono shirt and dark green pants. He was just an ordinary human man. He pointed his sword at the two dog demons.

“Tell me where Junseiotome is!!!” he yelled at them.

“You tell us.” Aikouka said.

“Yeah we were traveling with her and she walked off.” Shisuta said.

“Liars!! I talked with some people that said that that male demon was chasing her!!” he yelled. Shisuta glared at Aikouka.

“Thanks a lot!!” she said.

“Hold on Ahou! They are telling the truth.” Otome said as she walked out from some trees carrying her stuff. Ahou ran up to Otome and began to bow.

“Lady Junseiotome it’s good to see you are well!!” he said happily.

“Same to you Ahou…I think.” Ahou the hugged Otome out of happiness. Aikouka did not like that…at all. He ran at Ahou with super speed and ran into him and slammed him into a tree.

“Listen don’t touch MY mate ya got that?!” he said threatening Ahou.

“MATE?!” everyone but Aikouka yelled. Ahou fainted, Shisuta fell on the ground laughing, and you could almost say that Otome turned into fire.

“…..Mate…..?..AIKOUKA IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THAT BACK I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!” Otome screamed at him.

“What are you talking about? I didn’t call you my mate….” he said confused. Otome did an anime fall, Shisuta laughed harder, and Ahou woke up.

“Hey Ahou?” Otome asked.

“Yeaaahh Lady Junseiotome?” he said drearily.

“Would you please call me Otome?” she asked.

“Okkkaaay Lady Otome.” he said passing out again. Aikouka dropped him.

“Hmph thinks he can hug Otome like that…” he muttered.

“What was that Aikouka?”

“Hmph nothing Otome..” he answered her. Well everyone’s last thoughts for now?

‘Well my childhood friend Ahou is back…I wonder how this will turn out? Damn Aikouka calling me his mate!!! Now that I think about it…it kinda makes me blush.’

‘How dare that guy hug her!!! How does he know her anyway??? If he is in love with her I will kill him on the spot!! But what if she loves him?….Than I’ll just have to fix that!’

‘…..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!’

 220;Owww my head hurts….’


Notes: Well that’s another chapter done!! ^_^ 6,000 more to go!! Hehe just kidding!!!