Original Stories Fan Fiction / Other Fan Fiction ❯ Demonic Feelings ❯ New Enemy and a Boring Day ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I sooo own these people!!!! I mean this was my idea!!


Chapter 6

The first one to arrive to where Otome was screaming was Shisuta. There before her was a figure with long blonde hair. The figure had their hand clamped over Otome’s mouth.

“Hey! What do you think your doing?” Shisuta yelled to the figure. The figure looked as if it had acknowledged Shisuta’s presence and than suddenly vanished leaving Otome standing there. Shisuta ran over to her.

“Otome are you ok?” she asked. Otome just nodded. Then Ahou and Aikouka finally ran to the scene. Shisuta glared at Ahou but then stomped over to Aikouka and slapped him.

“This is your fault!” she screamed at him. Aikouka stared at her, than at Otome, than back to Shisuta.

“What’s my fault?” he asked. Shisuta started to choke him.

“When I got here some person was trying to kidnap Otome and because she was alone the person almost got away with it!!!” she screamed at the choking figure. Ahou suddenly ran over to Otome and began checking her for injuries.

“Are you alright? Are you alright? Are you alright?” he kept asking her over and over again. Otome got up and walked over to Shisuta and pulled her off of Aikouka. Otome than stared at everyone and than started to walk away.

“Hey Otome where are you going?” Shisuta asked. Otome turned around and looked at them.

“To the town where the Emperor’s castle is.” she said calmly and walked away. The other three sat there for a few seconds when it hit them that she was leaving them. They all started running until they caught up with her. Otome acted as if they didn’t exist.

“Lady Otome what is wrong?” Ahou asked her. Otome looked up and then stared at the ground. It was no use, she wasn’t going to talk.

“So you almost got kidnapped it’s not that big of a deal.” Shisuta said shrugging her shoulders. Otome glared at her and said,

“You have no idea what happened.” she said coldly and walked faster ahead of them. That caused Shisuta and Ahou to become worried. Even Aikouka who had been quiet as well began to show worry as well. It was just a regular demon…right?

Everyone continued walking like that until nightfall. They wondered about stopping for the night seeing as how Otome might keep walking. However when they stopped she stopped too. Soon after she transformed, she left her bag and took off running. When they noticed her bag they knew she hadn’t left them.

It wasn’t long before everyone fell asleep, that is except for Aikouka. He wanted to make sure that Otome wouldn’t get her bag and take off. After waiting for a long time Aikouka took off after her scent. Soon her scent led him to a hill. He saw her sitting on the edge of the hill staring at the stars. Her ears twitched which was a sign that she knew he was there.

He walked over to where she was and sat beside her. He stared at anything he could think of until finally he got bored with the silence and decided to speak.

“So are you going to explain what you ment the last time you spoke?” he asked her. She shook her head in response. He growled knowing this was going to be a difficult task. His extremely super difficult mission he must complete? He must get Otome to speak at least one word.

“Do you ever plan to speak again?” he asked her. She nodded her head beginning to become annoyed.

“When?” he asked. Otome than scratched Aikouka on the face. Any sane person would have given up now, but not Aikouka! Oh no he was going to keep trying until she either talked, or killed him. Well he would have kept going…except Otome completed his mission anyway.

“If I were to tell someone it wouldn’t be you…I don’t even like you.” she said staring at the sky. Aikouka started to pull his own ear. Otome grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand off of his ear. Aikouka looked at Otome seriously, which shocked Otome.

“Maybe you don’t want to tell me but I am the one here, and the one ready to listen. She stared at him and laughed softly.

“Your not as bad as you make yourself out to be.” she said. Aikouka suddenly smiled at her.

“So does that mean you’ll tell me?” he asked. Otome sighed and looked at the stars.

“Ok this is how it happened…”

Flashback

Otome was screaming because a figure had grabbed her. It suddenly clamped it’s hand over her mouth. It leaned down and whispered in her ear.
“So you think you can break your curse? Well aren’t you in for a surprise. We are now after you so watch your back!”

End Flashback

“And then Shisuta showed up.” Otome said finishing her short story. Aikouka was really worried now, this was not good news.

“Just because of a curse they are going to try kill you?” he asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and looked at him.

“What do you care? Aren’t you only following me because you are waiting for me to agree to be your mate or something?” she asked him.

“Hmph if you die then all of my hard work goes to waste!” he said.

“….What hard work?” she asked him like he was stupid.

“You know…never mind! Hey you never mentioned anything about the Emperor’s town!” he suddenly remembered. Otome giggled nervously as she prepared to run back to the camp.

“Oh did I forget that…..hehehe?” she said and then ran away.

“Grr you come back here!” he said running after her.

In the morning the group was already off on their way. Otome had explained to them that she had to stop by the Emperor’s castle to see his sick daughter. Ahou had stars in his eyes that morning. The two demons really could care less. So now they were at least a day away from the town. They had been skipping the towns they had come too. However fate has it’s ways of working and one town wasn’t going to be skipped.

Just as the group had walked by a village a middle aged man had come running from it. He stared at the group and when he saw Otome, almost jumped in joy. He ran over to her and started begging.

“Priestess please my daughter is very ill. Our village lacks a priestess and we have no one to heal her!” Otome stared at the man sadly.

‘Mental note tell the Head Priestess that a village to the far east needs a priestess.’ she thought to herself.

“Sure but in return you must convince your village headman to allow me and my friends to stay in your village for the night.” she said. The other three stared at her like she was insane. The man looked at Shisuta and Aikouka which caused them to growl.
“Even the demons?” he asked. Otome nodded her head. He sighed and said that he would try his hardest since his daughters life may be on the line. He ran back into his village. The group waited for what seemed like forever until finally he came back with a happy look on his face.

“He agreed as long as the demons do not cause any trouble.” Aikouka and Shisuta gave each other evil smiles. Otome and Ahou glared at them.

“Ok now take me to your daugher.” Otome said. So the group split up from here. Ahou went to check out the shops, Aikouka took at nap under a tree, and Shisuta followed Otome to watch her mix herbs. Hours passed until Otome suddenly remembered it was going to be night soon. Not wanting to scare the villagers she left the village quietly.

Eventually Aikouka woke up from his nap. He got up and walked to the hut they were staying in. Shisuta was sprawled out on the floor with Ahou on the other side of the room sprawled out on the floor. Aikouka remembered Otome transformed but wondered why she left even though the villagers knew demons were staying with them. He decided to think nothing of it and fell asleep.

Meanwhile Otome’s true reason for leaving was she planned on running back to that mystical lake. Being a full demon it didn’t take long before she eventually made it all the way there. She planned on finding her way back to others with their scent. Actually she wasn’t sure how she made it back to the lake in the first place. When she got there she sat down and stared at the water. This time it was her human reflection she saw. All of a sudden the air started to talk.

“Were you drawn back to this place?” it asked her. Otome sighed sure she was insane for hearing a voice but it did reply back…wait wasn’t that worse?

“No but I am came to ask you something guardian.” she said to the air.

“You are being hunted down by demons correct?” the air asked.

“Yep…wait how did you know that!?” she asked.

“Both answers lie within you.” it answered.

“Oh boy that makes sense…wait both answers?!” The voice stopped replying to what she said. Otome sighed and left the lake still not believing there is a barrier around it. Everyone’s last thoughts on this beautiful night?

‘What did the voice mean by both answers…unless there are two reasons they are trying to kill me!’

Otome I really do not understand your reasoning.’

‘….zzzz die Aikouka….die Ahou.’

‘…zzzz yay Lady Otome…scary Shisuta.’

Notes: Yay this chapter was kind of boring but next chapter is where an adventure begins! Besides breaking the curse.