Original Stories Fan Fiction / Realism Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ A memory is never forgotten ❯ Chapter one. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Memory Is Never Forgotten.
 
 
 
3:37 pm Wednesday.
She sat at a big round table waiting for her friends to show. She quietly stir her coffee trying to block out what her mom had said earlier. She looked up to see her boyfriend, Kyle, walk in with everyone.
She stood up when they walked up. “Let me guess your car broke down again.” She said to Kyle. He grinned. “How'd ya know?” “Well you did walk in at the same time.” “Oh yeah, ain't ya ah smarty Brooke?” he asked poking her side. “Hey!” She yelled laughing. “Stop it.” Brooke tried to push him away. “You can't push me away.” “No.” “And you don't want me to stop.” “But I do.” Trevor said staring at Kyle.
Brooke looked from Kyle to Trevor. “What wrong with those two?” She asked Emma. “Did you just notice they been fighting?” Emma asked. “Why are they fighting? How long they been fighting?” “Lets just say they been fighting since you and Kyle started going out.”
“But me and him ain't going out! I don't like him!” “Yeah sure… we can tell you like him.” “I don't…think I do.” Brooke said confused. “Look Emma, you got the girl confused, now.” Chloe said laughing. “Oh shut up.” Emma said punching her in the arm. “Where's Ashton?” Brooke asked looking around. “He said he might be late.” Emma muttered. “Oh, girly, do you still think he's really cheating on you?” Chloe asked. “No…He's here.” An eighteen year old walked up and hugged her. “Hey, what are y'all talking about?” “Nothing.” The three girls said. “Okay.” He looked over at Trevor and Kyle. “You two need to quiet fighting like five year olds.” Ashton said shaking his head. Brooke's cell phone started ringing. “Hello…” Everyone looked at her. She never answered her phone when they were at the Neon's Café. “I'll be right there. Bye.” She closed her phone and put it back in her purse. “Guys I got to go.” She said before hurrying out the door.
 
5:18 pm
Chloe sat swinging her legs back and forth. “Chloe, will ya stop.” Emma whined sitting on Ashton's lap. Ashton rapped his arms around her and rested his head on her back. “Never!” Chloe said evilly laughing. “I hate you.” Emma muttered. “No you don't. You love me.” Chloe said smiling. Emma made a sick face. “Don't make me throw up.” “Not that way, silly!” Chloe said rolling her eyes. “Good because I don't share.” Ashton said hugging her tighter. Trevor sat with his arm cross. “Dude, if you like her go after her.” Chloe said rolling her eyes. “She doesn't want me. She wants Kyle.” “Man, she doesn't know what she wants.” Trevor slammed his head against the table. “Dude. Ya better stop before you break the table or your head.” Ashton said laughing at the thought of Trevor breaking the table. “I don't care!” He got up and started walking away. “Man where you going?” “Crazy” he muttered. “You're already there.” Chloe said leaning back in her seat. “Ok. Going after Brooke.”
 
6:23 pm
Trevor parked his car in front of Brooke's house. He got out and started walking toward the front door when He saw Kyle's car in the driveway. “He's not supposed to be here when her mom ain't home. They're going to get in trouble when she gets home.” Then he smiled. “Who cares if he gets in trouble? And Brooke knows not to have him over.” He got back into his car and drove away.
 
Brooke sat on the couch laughing. She was holding her side. “Ok…Kyle!” She said gasping. She tried to push him off. “Tell me again that ya ain't ticklish.” “Alright I am.” She giggled. “Yeah… that's what I thought.” He said grinning. “Well I better go before your momma gets home.” Brooke looked at the clock and stood up real fast. “Yeah.” They both walked to the front door. Just as they got there his cell phone started ringing. “Hello…Yeah, I'll be there in ten minutes…Bye.” Kyle hung up and looked at Brooke. “Well I gotta go now.” “Fine…” “Bye.” Kyle hurried out the door.