Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ An Ice Cold Romance ❯ A "lovely" encounter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Alight so chapter one is short and basically meant to introduce the two main characters.
Depending on what everyone thinks, I might continue.
 
Note: these are all my characters.
 
 
Enjoy.
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was odd - his green eyes met my blue ones and we didn't look away for a moment; caught in this staring glance like state, as the snow fell, and when he looked away he did the most amazing thing…
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
...he smiled…
 
 
 
 
1
Chapter one
 
The frigid winter wind caused my brown tresses to whip around behind me. I shivered. I wasn't used to this weather and my sweater wasn't exactly thick enough for temperatures this low. I grimaced at the cold. So that was why my father laughed at me when I left the house.
He sat there on the couch eyeing my attire as I fixed my hair in the mirror. I heard him stifle a laugh. I stood back, scrutinizing my outfit for the night; a long, red and black stripped sweater that left my shoulders exposed, accompanied by a pair of dark, skinny jeans, and a pair of red pumps. It seemed fine to me. I shrugged and wrapped my black scarf, loosely, around my neck. My father snorted.
“What's so funny?” I questioned, placing my hands on my hips.
“N-nothing...” He stammered, as he stifled back another snort.
I shook my head and grunted as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door.
The temperature didn't seem that bad as I entered my new wine red BMW 328xi Coupe. In fact I wouldn't have notice how cold it was if it weren't for the falling snow.
However, now the cold hit me like a slap in the face as I stepped out of my car and headed towards the entrance of the café I was supposed to meet Luci and the other girls I had befriended during my first week at my new high school. I entered the café; feeling relieved by the warm air, and scanned the room for Luci.
“Selene!” I recognized that high pitch voice almost instantly. I looked over, and sure enough, there was Luci waving frantically at me. I smiled and walked over, taking my seat at our table.
I noticed Gigi and Audrina, two of the girls I had befriended, giggling and glancing over my shoulder at someone behind me. I looked at Luci confused. She leaned in.
“Sebastian Taylor.” She stated softly.
The name sounded some what familiar. I casually glanced over my shoulder and my eyes met the boy's strikingly pale green ones. I could feel the blood rush to my face and immediately looked away. Sebastian Taylor. A junior; like myself. I had seen him around school several times. He was indescribably gorgeous. His figure was tall and thin, yet muscular at the same time. His ebony hair made his fair skin stand out and was always styled into a messy look that gave him an aloof appearance. I had yet to see him smile, but from what I've heard, apparently he had the most heat melting smile that would make any girl weak in the knees. He was like Adonis to all the girls at the school. Every girl wanted him, and every guy envied him. He was simply god like.
I could feel his eyes on my back. After a few seconds, I dared myself to look back at him once more. Sure enough his eyes were fixed on me; glaring at me as if I were a child that had done something wrong. No one had ever looked at me like that before. Although the voice in my head was screaming for me to look away, I couldn't. It was as if he had me hypnotized.
At last I snapped out of the trance as he stood up and head towards our table. Audrina and Gigi let out soft squeals of delight and quickly raked their fingers through their hair. I quickly looked away, but I could tell he was still watching me. He stopped right next to my seat and leaned in towards me, placing his hand on the table.
“Hasn't anyone told you that it's impolite to stare?” He whispered softly in my ear. I shuddered as his cool breath hit my skin; giving off the sweet aroma of French vanilla.
I gazed up at him and his eyes were bleak and distant. Yet I couldn't help but marvel at his beauty. From far away he was positively divine, but up close, he was simply breathtaking. My thoughts became jumbled and I found it difficult to form a complete sentence.
“..Well... I-I-I uh…you...um…” I faltered dimwittedly.
He narrowed his eyes.
“..Well... I-I-I uh…you...um…” He mimicked me churlishly.
 
I was appalled. I have never in my whole life ever met someone as disdainful as him. His scowl seemed to be plastered onto his visage. The other's seemed to be as astounded as I was. Audrina and Gigi's giggles had ceased, and their eyes flickered from Sebastian to me and then back to Sebastian. How could someone get so upset because about being looked at?
He finally stood up straight, yet continued to glower at me. A faint grunt escaped his lips and he walked off without another word.
“Geez Selene! What did you do to piss him off?” Luci questioned, nudging me with her elbow. I shrugged in response.
“I honestly have no clue! I have done anything to him!” I stated, still shocked from my “lovely” encounter with Sebastian Taylor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
End of chapter one.
 
Let me know what you think.