Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ White Christmas...Or Not??? ❯ New Student ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is my first stroy, posted on this site. The caharcters are mine, the Character Edward isn't the Edward that belongs to the ever so famous author Stephine Meyer. This Edward is mine, He IS NOT a Vampire. This story is a romance beteween Edward and the main character Kitty. This is their story. I hope You Enjoy it. Please feel free to write a review.
--------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------
WHITE CHRISTMAS....OR NOT???? CHAPTER 1

"KITTY!!!!!!!!" Edward screamed, running after the car, and stopping at the end of the road.
This wasn't supposed to happen. I never meant for something like this to happen. They were never supposed to fight like that. Maybe my life wouldn't be so hard, if i hadn't have met him. Why it happened I don't know. It was a test they said, JUST A TEST.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kitty, dear it's time to get up and go to school." my mom said, as she came in my room to wake me up. The normal mother thing to do, to your sleeping teenager.
It was just your typical December day. There was a really fine layer of snow on the ground from the night before. And the sunrise was about to be upon us.
I got up out of bed, like I normally did, and rummaged through my dresser drawers. Once I had my outfit, including looking through my closet, I went to the bathroom to have a shower.
Mom, was making me a breakfast sandwich, which was her way of saying have breakfast, it will help you think better for school. Which was true, I needed it. I was never really a school person, I didn't like it, though which kid did! But I stuck with it. Now that it was my last year, I couldn't quit, not now. My life at school was good. I had great friends, two of which had boyfriends, and one didn't. But it was ok.
I got out of the bathroom, and went to put my PJ's in my room. My mom was sitting at the table eating her breakfast. I sat down, and began to eat my breakfast.
"Did you sleep good?" My mom asked me.
"Ya," I replied, then went back to eating.
Once I finished, I went to the bathroom, to brush my teeth, and wash my hands. After that I went back to my room to get my stuff ready for school.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Morning flew by just like normally. But once the afternoon hit, my day started to get a little interesting. At lunch, Maxx, Jess, April , and myself were walking around, just like we normally did. We walked by the office, when I noticed someone I recognized in the office, standing next to someone new. I walked by slowly, trying to make sure the group would just keep going. When I really noticed just who was in the office. It was my good friend Daniel.
"I'll catch up with you guys later." I said, "I have to go do something"
"Ok, see ya, Kitty." April said.
I walked in the office, trying to be quiet until I reached Daniel. Daniel has been my friend for a while. He had come to the church I go to, the Living Water 4 square church, and came to my house for dinner. He came back in the summer and bugged me about a bible camp. I of course went and had a blast.
Daniel didn't seem to change. I last I saw him was in October, when he came up with a bunch of others from his church. Daniel is 26 years old...but he could pass for a teenager, maybe 18 or 19 years old. His blonde hair was still short...or maybe shorter. I couldn't really tell. I shook my head and decided to make myself known.
"Aren't you a little old to be going back to high school Daniel?" I said hoping he heard me.
He turned around when he heard me, so did the other one standing next to him.
"Hi Kitty," He said, "I'm not going back to school. No I'm here getting my friend all sorted out."
When Daniel said the word friend, he pointed to the other boy standing next to him. His friend was gorgeous. His hair was gelled up like Edward Cullens, from the Movie "Twilight", which made me think if he had seen that movie, and was surprisingly the same shade of brown-red. He had a marvellous eyes, a really nice shade of blue, a combination of dark blue with a light blue star-burst by the pupil. He was the most magnificent person I had ever seen. Why would someone like that transfer here? I thought.
"Kitty, I would like to introduce you to my good friend.." Daniel started, "Edward. Edward is also in the 12th Grade like you."
"Hi" Edward said.
"Hi," I said smiling, almost fainting when he said hi, his voice was so smooth.
"Edward, this is Kitty," Daniel said repeating his introductions in reverse order for Edward.
"Nice to finally meet you." Edward said holding out his hand, for a handshake.
"Finally??" I asked holing out my hand and grabbing his.
"Ya Daniel, talks about you a lot." Edward said.
"Oh does he?" I said.
"Kitty, can you show Edward around the school, and show him where his classes are? I have a thing at your church i can't miss." Daniel asked.
"Ya sure." I said, still shaking hands with Edward. His hands were soft.
Daniel smiled, thanked me, and wished Edward luck. Edward and I let go of each others hands. I smiled at him and told him that you can't get lost in a school this small. He seemed to laugh at that too. Which made me laugh, he had such a cute laugh. I showed him what I could, with what little time we had left. We got all the way to the math room, and the bell went.
"What class do you have now?" I asked.
"Umm??" He said confused, "What block is it?"
"It's 2 block." I replied.
"Then I have Art with Cappos." He said.
"Sweet, that's where I have my spare." I said happily, it wasn't everyday I met someone like Edward.
We walked into class. I was so happy to have met a friend of Daniel's and still get to hang out in class with him. And he didn't seem to mind it either. He seemed to enjoy my company. He had told the teacher that he was sorry to show up so late in the semester. I smiled at that, and so did Ms. Cappos, she told him it was alright, she would bring him up to speed after her lesson plan. Edward and walked toward where my friends sat. He sat at the table behind us. I took my usual seat by the drawers.
"Whose that?" April asked.
"That's Edward." I replied, "He's a friend of Daniel's"
"Oh so that's who you went to see in the office" Maxx said.
"Ya. He's a really nice person." I said.
"Ya. We could tell you were happy." April said.
"And then we saw Ethan's' face." Maxx said.
"What??" I asked.
"Ya, Ethan was totally glaring at Edward." April said.
"We laughed silently at him" Maxx said.
"Good. He can just be jealous for all I care." I said, folding my arms.
We all laughed at that. I saw Ms.Cappos, walk toward Edward. She was starting tell him what the rest of the seniors were doing. He shook his head a lot, and said the traditional "HmmMmm" when needed. It seemed to me that he new exactly what they were doing. He asked her if he could just draw in his sketch book that he had with him. Ms. Cappos said yes, and left Edward alone. I watched him pull out his large sketch book, the one that you can get at a drug store, or at another store, and took out a mechanical pencil, and eraser. He started to sketch. I was so focused on him, I didn't seem to notice anything else.
"Why don't you go and sit with him?" April asked.
"Hmm...What?" I said coming back to reality.
"Go and sit with him. We know you want to." April said, painting her canvas.
"Really?" I asked.
"Ya. Go." Maxx said, "We wont mind if you go and sit with him."
"Ok." I said, "Thanks"
I got up off the stoll I was sitting on, and headed over to where Edward sat.
"Do you mind if I join you?" I asked, trying to hide my shaky voice.
"Sure go ahead." Edward said not looking up from his sketch book.
"What are you working on?" I asked.
"Just a realism sketch." Edward replied.
"Of who?" I asked.
Edward looked up from his sketch book, only to see an empty place by Maxx and April. Then looked to the right of him and saw me staring at him. He seemed surprised that I was sitting there. I just looked at him puzzled.
"What?" I asked still puzzled.
"Nothing" Edward replied too soon.
"Can I see what your drawing?" I asked again
"Umm..."Edward said, "It's not finished. But I guess so."
Edward handed me his sketch book and I looked at what he was sketching.
"As I've said, it's not quite finished." Edward said, "Please don't criticize it."
As I continued to stare at it. The picture started to clear. It was a self portrait of me. He was drawing me! I was shocked by this. And I knew that he could see it on my face.
"You hate it don't you?" Edward asked, "I'm sorry I should have asked you first."
"No. No. It's alright." I replied "I like it. It's beautiful."
He smiled at that, his smile was contagious, I smiled right back at him. I handed back his sketch book.
"Thanks. I'm glad you like it." He smiled and went back to finishing his sketch.
His hands were fast. I tried my hardest to watch him sketch, but his hands were always faster than my eyes. The stroke of his pencil was hard, but not hard enough to really darken the picture. He smiled, as he finished it. His smile was a crooked one, it made me snicker a little. It was amazing, after a period of 5 minutes Edward was finished his sketch and showed me the finished piece. He had sketched my face, it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw.
Way on the other side of the room, Ethan was glaring at Edward and myself. He had a look in his eyes like someone was moving in on his turf. Ethan was a year younger than me. And liked me, a lot. And I didn't like him. He always came over to were I was sitting, and bugged me a lot.
"So Edward?" I asked.
"Yes Kitty?" He replied setting his sketch book down.
"Umm..." I said in awe of how he said my name, "Just out of curiosity...How old are you?"
"Me. I'm 18." He replied "Just turned 18 last friday. When I moved here."
"Oh Cool." I said, "I'm 17. But I'll be turning 18 in June. When we grad!"
"Really? Thats cool" Edward said.
"Ya." I said. " I can't wait. I already have my prom dress."
"Isn't it a little early?" He asked.
"Ya..But I got it at a good deal." I said.
BEEP!BEEP!
"Wow that went by fast." I said, "What do you have next?"
"English with Beurre." Edward said
"Cool...so do I" I said, "Do you have math with Mr. Ice?"
"Ya in 3 block" He said.
"Freaky, I have all the same courses. except for Your art class being my spare." I said excitedly.
"Ya, but I have 1 block as my spare" Edward said.
Yes! I thought. This day couldn't get any better. I get to be with Edward, a really cute guy, and no one could do anything about it.
English class went by way to fast. Edward and I were done our work early and decided to chat again. He was telling me about how he used to in live in Northside, Port Coquitlam. He went to chruch with Daniel, and was planning to go to college in Surrey, the same college I want to go to. And it surprised me when he said he wanted to go do the music program. We laughed at the silly things Daniel and the youth group did, and He wanted to know more about what I was interested in. So I told him, that I was a drummer, and wanted to go to the college he wants to go to and also take the music program. And then we started talking about my youth group, and our pastor.
BEEP!BEEP!
"Wow. That was way too fast."I said grabbing my things.
"Ya," Edward said also gathering his things.
"Edward, would you like to walk home with me?" I asked.
"Sure" He said," Where do you live?"
"Pines moblie home park." I answered.
"Really?' He said ,"This is way to weird. I just moved there."
"Sweet. So you'll come?" I asked again.
"Ya, And how about I come and get you tomorrow in my car?" Edward asked.
'Ya..that would give my mom a break." I chuckled.
Edward waited for me at my locker. I hurried so we could have more time to talk. Just when we headed down the back hill, my cellphone went off. I muffled through my back, found my phone and answered it.
"Hello?" I asked.
"Kitty, Its Daniel."
"Hi Daniel, Whats up?" I asked.
"Is Edward with you?" He asked.
"Ya, why?" I answered looking at Edward, continuing our walk home.
"Well can you 2 come over to the chruch, Pastor Bob, and I would like to talk to you 2 about something." Daniel said.
"Um....Ok...Sure...We'll be there." I said, and hung up.
"Daniel?" Edward asked looking ahead of him.
"Ya, he wants us at the church" I said.
So I showed Edward the way to the church. We went down a steep hill and crossed the bridge. I wonder whats going on at the church? I thought.
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaime r: Well there you have it Chapter 1 of White Christmas....or Not??? I hope you liked it. I want to thank my editor for editing my story, and correcting my spelling. I will hope to have actual chapter titles soon. I just have to think of them...LOL....Again feel free to leave a review.