Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Candied Heart ❯ Ch1- Get me Home! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
“How could the gate keeper have messed this up?” A young demon boy exclaimed. After being mistakenly transported to the wrong place, Earth, he had swiftly put on his glamour then began to wander around. “I said the stellar grave yard, and I get fricking Salem Ohio…. At least it’s not Nebraska and their corn.”
Feeling more frustrated than he had ever been in his life, he took in his surroundings. The sky was a pale grey that hid the sun brilliantly, Andle was known to Burn very easy. There was slight chill in the air, meaning it was beginning of fall, and all sorts of boutiques, small shops, and little cafés. People were crowded all around him, and he was just about ready to throw a fit of terror on the guy who had just bumped him when he saw her.
She was lovely to look at. She had soft sandy brown waves for hair that were pull together into a pony tail, skin that was smooth and so pale it seemed to glow, and great silver eyes. She looked to be in her mid twenties and had a ballerina body type that she covered in a soft frilly peach pink dress and tan trench coat with roughed out cowboy boots. Although she seemed human enough, Andle knew better. She was too beautiful; he knew she was better than all these plain humans. This lady had to be either a skilled demon, or a celestial being. Either way, he was the demon prince, the LOST demon prince. She’d have to help him.
“Hey lady!” Andle yelled and made his way over to her.
“Oh. Hallow little boy.” She smiled at him, her voice cool and raspy. “Are you lost?”
“What are you?” Andle demanded, tightening his gaze on her. He couldn’t let his fourteen year old body make her think she could trick him
“What do you mean? “ She looked at him oddly, lifting one eyebrow and at him and studying him deeply
“Are you truly a human?” Andle asked quietly, that’s when her eyes shot open. She had just seen the eyes of the boy in front of her. A demon eye and a human eye. Both a brilliant shade of violet that seemed to glow, even in the day time.
“Little demon boy… why are you so far from home?” The woman bent down a little and looked straight in the eyes, “Don’t worry, I know what it feels like to get lost here. Luckily, you can go back.” She smiled at him.
“You still never answered my question.” Andle grit his teeth at her,
“I am human…. Though I once wasn’t. But you can learn about that later.” She told him, and Andle searched his brain for any demon or celestials he had heard of turning human, “You can call me Kristy. Come on, I’m bringing you home with me until we can figure out what to do.”

“Prince Andle Zebultaunt Krischevskoi… “, Kristy let the name roll off her tongue as she sat down at the small kitchen table. Her house was rather large if she were to be living alone, which Andle expected to not be the case. It had a welcoming feeling to it and it was warm inside. He was able to shred his purple hoodie leaving just dark grey shirt with some swirly white print and regular ans. blue jeans with plain white Vans.
“I’m not lying.” Andle snapped at her.
“Don’t worry kid, I trust you.” Kristy smiled and handed him a Pepsi, her clothes had a soft comfy look to it. A soft and loose teal sweater with skin tight light grey jeans that were tucked into her dark Uggs. She pulled her hair down, and gave a total mellow and relaxed vibe that seemed to help calm Andle down some.
“So you know my story. I was out for a normal day of fighting some zombies to raise my strength when I was transported to here! I need to know more about you.”
“I guess it would be nice to know a bit more about the person you’d be staying with for awhile huh?” Kristy took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “It’s not a story I like to tell often. I was pretty much raised not knowing the world outside our house. You know Loki?”
“The Warrior of Celestica! Of course!” Andle said in excitement, he had never met the great Warrior, but heard so many epic tales about him.
“He, in a way, is my father.”Kristy winced, Andle look at her, stunned. “You see, my father, not only is he an amazing fighter, she could be really smart too. I was created by him. I am the second ever artificial Celestial.”
And had remembered something from history class about that, the baby that has caused such uproar in the celestial world. Now he was wishing he had paid attention in class. “What do you mean second?”
“The first is my Brother, Damion. But by the time we were found out, Damion was already contributing to society as a soldier like my dad. I was just a little girl. The reason Loki didn’t stop with just Damion was that he wanted to make a perfect girl, the perfect daughter. So he made me.”
“So you’re perfect?”
“Hardly!” Kristy exclaimed just as two children ran into the room.
“Mommy! Can me and Circee go swimming over at Pasta’s house?” the little boy asked. Andle could see the resemblance from the boy to Kristy, but not the little girl.
“Kent, you know how I feel about Pasta….”
“You think he is an annoying burden to society….. And weird. But Moooooooom he has a pool!” Kent whined.
Just then the little girl, probably eight years old, looked up at Andle with her sparkling Silver eyes. He already felt drawn to her, like he wanted to know more about the girl with the dark skin, light red hair and brown freckles. And yet he felt completely annoyed with her as she clung herself to his leg.
“Hallow…. I’m Circee.” She smiled brightly at him.
“What do you want?”
“You seem…. Magical…. I want to be near you….”
“You’re weird. Go away.” Andle snapped at the little girl. Her eyes fell to the ground and her cheeks turned pink a bit. Finally, as if she couldn’t stand not to be touched, she grabbed at her brother’s hand desperately, though didn’t seem to even notice.
“Come on! Let go get dressed!” Kent said, having won the battle between him and his mother, and then they pranced out of the room.
“That girl….” Andle started.
“My daughter…. Yea she’s a bit touched… She has this OCD where she must touch someone she likes at all times. Most of the time it’s her brother. In fact she never leaves his side, I was beginning to worry.” Kristy smiled at Andle. “She must have horrible sense in personality to like you.”
“Ha ha… I just want to go home, not become friends with a weird kindergartener.”