Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Candied Heart ❯ Ch 2- I Think We've found a way! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Andle may have finally grown used to the Candies/Thorn house hold. He learned that the males in the family were very protective of the females. Stitch, Kristy’s husband, threw a fit when he learned that they were housing a young boy who could cause the twins to act up. Kristy ended up winning the argument though, Andle had a feeling I was her intense sex appeal that helped.
In the Netherworld, you probably wouldn’t have found a couple more into each other than Stitch and Kristy, but there were some dark secrets in this happy family, and it was one dark afternoon he found them out.
It had been a few months since Andle had landed on earth, the weather had been a bit warmer, but today it was cloudy and had been drizzling off and on all day. Kristy had said she may have figured out a way to get Andle back home. She, the demon prince, and the twins piled into her red 67’ Mustang and went for a drive.
“I have an old boss; I was nanny for his little boy and two younger brothers. Poor guy has no clue when it comes to kids.” Kristy started, “His family has demon in it as well, and he’s quiet the powerful business man, he may be able to help us…”
“Mom… is this…. That guy’s house?” Kent asked.
“Yeah… It is, so don’t mention it to your father, ok? “She said in a weak voice. Kent’s face darkened a bit, but Circee just ignored the conversation and stared out the window.
“What happened?” Andle asked. “Stitch seems to freak out about any guy even talking to you, is it really so bad what you did.”
“Normally, I just blow off Stitch when he tries to get me to stop talking to a guy…. But Ezreal and I….” Kristy bit her lip in thought, “It wasn’t a very nice thing I did to Stitch while I was working for Ezreal, and I vowed to myself to see them as little as possible… It’s hard, because of those kids… “
“…Well… If it’s going to hurt you that much then-“
“I promised I’d get home… And if Ezreal is the way, then so be it.”
“Andle…. You’re going to leave?” Circee had finally joined the conversation. Andle looked to the back seat at her. Over the past few months, she had kind of grown on him. It may have been when he had gotten bit by that dog, and Circee had put the bandage on it then kissed it to help it heal faster. Somehow, they had gotten a strong bond in the little time together they had.
“Maybe… But don’t worry, if I do go back, I’ll defiantly find a way to be able to visit you someday.” Andle smiled at her.
“Prince…” Kristy Smirked, “I hope they don’t rip you apart for becoming so soft on earth.” Andle glared at her, but he could feel a warmness in his heart, even if it was cold outside.
Finally, they pulled up to a large house. When he got out of the car, Andle had to lean back a little to see the top of it. Kristy started towards the door, and Kent left Circee’s side to cling himself to his mother’s hand, as if he was ready to protect her from anything. Circee looked up at Andle, with a bit fear in her eyes; he sighed and held out his hand to her. Circee had a large smile across her face and a bit of pink in her checks as she put her little hand in his.
As Kristy rang the door bell, Andle couldn’t help but wonder why she was so small. At first he thought she was eight or nine, only to find out she was actually eleven. Kent looked as if he was an older brother, but he wasn’t, Circee was about ten minutes older than her twin. Maybe it was because of her mother. Kristy was obviously older than she looked, but since she wasn’t really a human, she didn’t seem to look any older than maybe 22.
Suddenly the opened to reveal a young boy. He had dark hair and grey eyes that seemed to have suddenly been filled with joy as he cried out, “Kristy!” and went in for the hug.
“Ezekiel! You have gotten so tall!” She cooed to him and hugged him, letting Kent just stand besides her, glaring at the boy.
“I’ve been drinking milk!” He smiled at her, as if she was sun and he had been locked in a dark closet for many days. “Are you going to be my nanny again?!”
Kristy grinned sadly at him. “No babe, I have to be at home for Kent and Circee. Remember how it felt when your mom just up and left you? Would you want that on anybody else?” The boy shook his head sadly.
A white haired man suddenly showed up at the door, at first he seemed tense and ready to fight, then looked at Kristy and got all weird. “M-m-miss Kristy!” He said in a shocked voice.
“Julio!” Kristy smiled then gave the man a large hug, “Go get your boss for me ok?” The man nodded and ran back into the house.
BY this time, Kent had already retrieved Circee from Andle, who was left jus standing off to the side by himself.
“Hey, Ezekiel… These are my kids, I have grown up stuff tot so with Andle and your dad, can you show them around and stuff?” Kristy asked the boy. Circee smiled at Ezekiel, happy to maybe be making a new friend, but Kent just stood there and glared at the 13 year old boy.
“Um…. Ok.” Ezekiel said hesitantly, but just stood there looking at them. Kent had planted himself there, and when Circee reached out to Ezekiel, he pulled her closer to him.
“Kent Anthony…” Kristy said in a warning voice, He sighed and began to ease his stance.
“Don’t forget…” Circee aid to Andle and looked at him with a spark in her eye, “You promised to come back to me…” Andle nodded at her as Ezekiel took her hand and led her away. To him, it felt as if he was taking her away from him forever…