Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Candied Heart ❯ Good Bye and Hello ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
“You know, Mrs. Kristy… I was quiet shocked to get your call.” Kristy looked up the stairs to see a man. OK, not just a man, a man that would make just about any girl swoon, blush, and maybe even faint. He had dark hair and dark grey bedroom eyes; his voice commanded your attention. Andle looked between Kristy and the man. Both of their sex appeal had just doubled, as if being around each other made them even more attractive. Slowly, Andle as organizing what must have happened. Adultery…
“It’s still just Ms. Kristy, Ezreal”
“Daddy…” A small voice said. A small girl, no more than maybe three or four, walked up next to the man. “Who here?”
“Let’s go meet them. Shall we Sophie?” Ezreal smiled. For some reason Andle had a feeling that was a rare thing for that man. As they grew closer, Andle finally understood what was making Kristy so angsty. It was all said in the bright silver eyes of little Sophie. In fact, except for her hair were a few shades darker, she seemed to be a small clone of Kristy.
Kristy smiled at Ezreal, “You’ve been taking such good care of her.” As if she was a bit shocked.
“Well… It’s hard to say no to her. She has a way of getting whatever she wants, and I’m glad to give it to her. Sophie, this is your Mother.”
“Hi!” Sophie sang at Kristy. She forced a smile at the little girl and instantly gripped Andle’s hand.
“Why don’t I take you to Dorian, and I’ll finish up with these two, and I’ll play with some more after?” Ezreal proposed to Sophie calmly. She nodded and they began to walk away.
“That’s-“Andle began, but was completely taken back by Kristy’s tears. Never has he seen her upset. To him, Kristy was his polar opposite. She was graceful and happy and kind. He had been so sulky and rude to people he didn’t know, and so easy to anger….
“It’s her… Ezekiel and the other twins….” Kristy sniffed. “The only other real mother figure they have is Suru. And the poor girl… she has so many babies to take care of. Its little Ez and Sophie I cry for the most…. Both of their mothers left them…”
“Do you love that man?” Andle asked, and for some reason, that drew a small laugh out of Kristy. At least she was smiling again.
“I adore Ezreal, don’t get me wrong. But Stitch…. He’s my one and only. The thing with Ezreal, was just something that purely Spontaneous. And then, I was pregnant. Stitch was overseas with our twins, visiting his family, who mostly don’t like me. So I stayed behind, Demon babies are born so much faster than human ones… I only carried her around for about a month…. After she was a few weeks old… I had to leave, or I knew I would have stayed with her and Ezekiel. But Circee and Kent, and Stitch. I know where I belong.”
“You’re like, a mother of all children, Kristy. You tool me in for months… and I’m not even family to you. The Mothers where I come from, most just kick you out when you’re able to walk around without being too unstable… Your family…. Has shown me so much more love than anybody in the Netherworld. Andle smiled, “It’s so gross…”
“Punk,” Kristy laughed as Ezreal returned, he looked at Andle.
“So… you must be the young Prince… Kristy, how do you attract such people to you?”
“Just lucky I guess,” She shrugged, “can you get him home?”
“Shouldn’t be too much of a problem. Come on…” Ezreal motioned for the boy to follow him.
“Kristy…” Andle said to the small framed girl. “I’m serious about what I told you the other day….” He began to walk away from her.
Kristy cringed then said in a very serious voice, “That’s not my choice Andle. And it’s a long time for now. Keep your promise to her….. And we’ll see….”

Those were the last things they said before the demon prince left her to go back to his world.





“I think You’ll like here Mr. Sengoku.” The Theater Department Head said to a tall and lean dark haired boy as thy walked down the halls of Lala Academy of Fine Arts. The Department head himself had an odd look to him, curly blond hair and tan skin, covered in brightly coloured clothes.“And just in time as well. We had already made the cast for the Junoir’s Theatrical musical. But the boy playing the Phantom just switched to Scupture…. And had to pull out.”
“That’s quiet sad.” Ezekiel nodded, He adjusted his red t-shirt underneath his brown hoodie that matched his brown Dickeys jeans and red Vans “But… I’m not much of a singer….”
“Ah, that’s fine, not many of our Actors are… In fact, only the Choir is singing live and of course the girl we stole from the music department for awhile.” The principal Chuckled softly, “She was quiet hard to get a hold of. Her Brother put up quiet a fight, complaining about how she needed to focus on her own music rather than old played out music. But, when we offered him the chance to conduct the orchestra, he caved and the girl was our Christine. She herself was actually very excited.”
“Well, you want someone who isn’t going to give their One Hundred Percent.” Ezekiel smiled.
“True true, let’s meet the cast, shall we?” The Director pushed open a pair of large doors to the auditorium, revealing some a mass of young people all grouped up; some were being fitted for costumes and such, while others were running lines with each other. “People! I have our new Phantom!”
“Can he sing?!” One boy’s voice called out. Ezekiel saw a guy about his age, with a dark brown faux hawk dark tanned skin and was sitting at the piano place up on the stage.. He got the feeling that this was the conductor/Brother of Christine.
“No Kent, You still only have your sister to work with!” The Director yelled at Kent. Kent Sighed and turned back towards a Small Petite girl beside him. She only smiled at him and said some inaudible words to Kent. “That’s Circee Anne Thorn. He may be small, but that girl can sing with more power than most of the music students here.”
“….Thorn?” Ezekiel studied the girl; she had long dark red hair and pale skin. That was about all he could tell from across the room. “Are they… Twins?” Ezekiel asked.
“Why yes. They don’t look it do they?” The Director said. “Go meet some people Ezekiel, We’ll be starting in about twenty minutes.” Ezekiel nodded and went straight for the Piano, but stopped as soon the Note hit his ears.
The director wasn’t lying, Circee belted out the high notes and it grabbed everyone’s attention. During the performance, she probably wouldn’t even need a microphone. “I wouldn’t interrupt…” I small voice said from behind Ezekiel. He turned to see an Asian girl with light brown hair and a large smile. “Kent only gets a limited amount of time with Circee on the stage before She goes to rehearsal. The he’ll come and kick us around some. Lucky Circee, but then again, I’m sure he drills her at home. I’m Tish.” She held out her hand to Ezekiel, “Soprano in the POTO Choir.”
“Ezekiel.” He smiled and shook her hand. “So why put on a musical if no one can sing?” He finally asked.
“Can you imagine how hard it must be to get the feelings across without your own voice? I mean, If the way you move doesn’t match what it being heard, it’s going to look so wrong. Really, to the Director, this is just a big exercise for the theater kids. He just happened to really like the way Circee Anne sings and felt he could spare the lead female role for the sake of making it an amazing show.”
“…This is going to be challenging.” Ezekiel said, “But fun.”
“You get to kill people. And make out with Circee. And then you’ll probably be the hottest guy around the theater group for awhile….” Tish looked behind him for a bit, “Looks like you may already have that going on.” She smiled and Ezekiel turned around to see some of the Girls looking at him, then turning to each other and giggling.
“Great….” He sighed, “Why always me?”
“You’re GAY aren’t you?!” Tish exclaimed excitedly.
“No! Not that there is anything wrong with it… I just uh… Don’t date well…”
“Ahhhhh. I see. You move a lot don’t you?” Tish asked
“How could you tell?”
“If you don’t date well, and you’re that cute, you must. I’m constantly being ping=ponged around from here to Japan and back. Dad is American, Mom is Asian, and they split years ago, blah blah blah. But it looks like Kent is finishing up.” She smiled at Kent, who waved at her.
“I’m guessing boyfriend.” Ezekiel smiled.
“We’re getting there….” Tish sighed. “He’s just so into his music… But hey, good luck with your acing thing!” She said as she ran over towards the piano to Kent. Ezekiel looked and saw Circee already headed her way toward him, a pinky-orange Binder in hand.
When she finally got close enough, he could tell. This was same Circee Anne that belonged to his nanny. She didn’t look too much like Kristy, But she had the same bright silver eyes as Kristy. He really didn’t know how to react. One hand, she never really did anything to him perosnaily, except she kept her brother from maybe beating the crap out of him when they were kids. But then, she was a third of the reason Kristy left him.

“As you may guessed.” The girl said to him, and smiled brightly, “I’ll be you’re the Christine to your Phantom.” She reached out and gently grasped his fingers. “I’m Circee.” Not only was it the colur of the eyes, it was the milky skin with light freckles in patches on her arms legs and burting across her nose. She gave off the same vibe that made him feel like he had to whatever he could to make thi girl happy. She was little shorter, and a little more curvier than the skinny skinny Kristy, but everything screamed Kristy, yet didn’t.
“I-I-I’m Ezekiel…. Happy to work with you.” He managed to say and felt heat rise up to his face as Circee took ahold of his hand and gave it a soft squeeze.
“I know you won’t really have any lines, and you should know the story. But you still ant to go over some scenes?” She smiled up at him.
“Where did you want to start?” He asked, deciding not bring up past tirvial things.