Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Tale ❯ Anger ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer:
Actually, this isn't mine. It was written by a friend of mine who is like a little brother. I'm posting it to see the reactions of people to his work.
 
 
Chapter Three --- Anger
“ Wake,” said a voice, “ wake now before it is to late.” Will in his dreams floating in midair, in a place were there were clouds, and it seemed like someone overdid the lighting. The same girl from the previous visit the night before was there. “Who are you,” will asked. “ Flamara Bunny.” she sighed. Then Will was struck by a bolt of lightning.
Will Woke with a start, a grandfather clock chimed, and only one hour had passed. Will didn't know why but something didn't fell right. So he got up to check the rooms, but to his dismay, not one but all of the beds were empty.
“ What the (a lot of words I won't mention) is going on here,” will said in a shout. “ Grrrr, where are they,” he said under his breath. “ Where are they,” he said again in a rage, racing out of the room nearly triping over several inaniment objects.
Some uknown rage was inside him, as if some other force was controlling him. He rushed down the hall, knocking over every tree, lamp, or vase in his path. He tore around the corner, grabbing the railing for speed, then, to his dismay, stood the bellboy. about a million things went through his mind (some of witch were, oh no, crash, and lawsuit). Will braced himself for impact, but, to his surprise, will went right through him! Will got up and saw a horrifying sight, Jordan, Becky, and Benjamin, tied to posts. Becky and Jordan looked dazed and confused, Benjamin looked like he was having brain surgery, awake, and Mr. Cat was unconcious.
“ You,” he growled at the bellboy, who looked completely unphased. “ I'm gunna kill you,” Will said starting to run, but was sadly hit over the head with a heavy object. “ To late for that,” the bellboy laughed evily, who was soon joined by what looked to be a performer and a chef, in laughing. “ AAAHHH,” Will said in a low dazed voice, but before he went under, he saw the same bolt of lightning come from him, dart to the wall, then to an outlet disappearing completely.
\||:|||:||/
/|:||||:|\
Will woke, for the second time that night. He looked around, noticing that all of them were tied to poles elevated to the ceiling. Becky and Benjamin were conversing, Mr. Cat was still unconcious, And Jordan was sleeping.
“ AAAHH,” Will moaned almost sighing. “ OWWW,” he yelped, feeling the back of his head, there was dried blood all down the back of his neck. “ Will,” Becky and Benjamin cryed, scaring the crud out of Jordan, making Mr. Cat drool a little. “ We thought you were a goner,” Becky said with a tear in her eye. “ Yea,” Benjamin said also with a tear, “ you got hit in the back of the head with a mace, minimal healing time two weeks.” “ Well, whats the deal,” Will said, shaking off the pain and getting a grip on his concisnous. “ As you can see, WE ARE KIDNAPPED,” Jordan snapped. “ Hey don't snap,” Becky said, in her you better watch it voice. “ There is a nurse that has been taking care of us, and I think she is coming to check on you right now,” Benjamin said in a calm, cool, and collected voice. “ She has been really worried about you so get ready for some drama,” Jordan said in his, I'm so ignored voice.
Jordan was right. The only thing the nurse could talk about was, how hurt Will was , and how Will should be in a bed, not tied to this stupid post. While she tended to his wounds, they each had a cup of whatever they liked. Cold choclate milk for Benjamin, Stiff vodka for Will, his pain was still bothering him and the medical kit in this place was just as old as everything else, Jordan had a beer just because he could, Becky however avoided everything liquid, and had a popsicle instead. After Will's wounds were bandaged, and drinks were had, the questions started flying.
“ Who are you, and were are you from, who is everyone else and were did they come from, why are we here, and do we have to be tied to these posts,” Will asked promptly after he was bandaged. “ My name is Kasia Deserado, and I was a nurse in a building that burned, all I can say is that it wasn't my shift, and at least I was lucky to die in my sleep,” Kasia sighed.” The others are Pierre the chef, died in a butcher knife accident, Shatara the performer, died from falling in a pit of coals when no one was around, and E...Evalo, who died, dressed and ready for his first day of work, asleep in bed,” she said stuttering at Evalo. “ I'd rather you not be tied to thosed posts, but Evalo insists,” She stated. “ You didn't answer one of the questions,” Will said. “ Witch one,” Kasia said nervously. “ The one about why are we here,” Will said with a considerable amount of edge in his voice. “ Well,” Kasia sighed, “ they want your bodies.”