Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Veil Between Realms ❯ Getting the Power and the Magical Journey to the Doctor's Office ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ch.1Two girls were walking down the sidewalk. One had blond hair and blue eyes and the other had black hair and hazel eyes. Suddenly, they both saw two colorful blasts of light heading towards them. The lights hit them in the chest and they fell to their knees. Then, a black wolf with blue on its tail and paws and a red fox with black on its tail and paws walked up.
"I knew it! And to think you doubted me, Kuro." Kuro, the fox, growled slightly.
"Shut up, Michiru." Michiru, the wolf, giggled. The two girls stared at them before looking at each other.
"Am I imagining things, or are those two animals talking, Ame?" asked the blond.
"If your imagining it then I must be too, Lori," said Ame.
"Should we go to the doctor?" "Sure." And with that they began the magical journey to the doctor's office. Kuro and Michiru looked up.
"Hey,wait!" Michiru exclaimed.
"Come back!"Kuro shouted.*At the Doctor's Office*
"There's nothing wrong with you, so why are you here?" the doctor asked.
"We heard animals talk," said Ame.
"Yeah," Lori said. The doctor sweatdropped.
"Well, uh....Oh! Look at the time! Time for you to leave!" the doctor exclaimed before he 'gently' shoved the girls out of his office.
"Hey!! Where's our candy!?" Lori exclaimed/asked.
"You'll be hearing from our lawyers!!" Ame exclaimed.Angel Demon: Well, hope you liked the first episode of 'A Veil Between Realms'. Just to let you know, they will be fighting monsters in different places like the Yu Yu Hakusho world and other worlds I think of, as well as their own. They will also be learning abilities from the different worlds. You say Ame's name'Am-ay'. Hope that helps!!! Bye for now!!!!!!! (*Never mind, I'll have the different abilities in sequel*)