Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Veil Between Realms ❯ First Fight ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"Ummm...now what?" Lori asked.

"Hmm...I don't know," Ame answered before Michiru and Kuro ran up. Kuro was about to say something when an explosion happened a few yards away.

"Oh, darn it. Why do they have to attack now?" Michiru asked herself before glancing over to Kuro. He nodded and they both did a small flip. A white crystal with black going around it floated to Lori while a black crystal with white going around it floated to Ame.

"No time to explain girls! Just say Celestial Power and you'll be transformed!" Kuro exclaimed. Ame glanced over to Lori.

"Should we?" she asked.

"Yeah," Lori answered before they both exclaimed, "Celestial Power!" A sphere of white light with black going around the middle surrounded Lori while a sphere of black light with white going around it surrounded Ame. When the lights faded, Lori stood in a white version of Mew Ichigo's outfit with black lace while Ame appeared in a black version of Mew Zakuro's outfit with white lace. Lori glanced at her outfit.

"It's so poofy," she exclaimed before poking the poofy skirt. Michiru and Kuro sweatdropped before Kuro shouted, "Go fight!!" Lori and Ame let out an "Eeep!" befpre saluting and running to the explosion site.

*At the explosion site*

A SkullMeramon walked out of the smoke, followed by a demon that looked like Inmaki of The Triad from Yu Yu Hakusho.

"Hey!" Lori and Ame exclaimed from behind them.

"Who are you?"

"I am...Celstial Lori!"

"I am...Celestial Ame!"

Then together they said, "You're going down!"

"Please, as if little girls, such as yourselves could beat us," the demon, Hyoko, said, grinning.

"Girls!" Kuro and Michiru exclaimed behind them. "You'll get more training on how to use yor poweres later. Right now, just say Celestial then the element you want to use," Michiru told them.

"Now go get 'em," Kuro said with a grin.

"Right!"

"So whose first?" SkullMeramon asked them as people peeked out from their hiding places.

"Celestial...Water!" Lori exclaimed, doing a small twirl before she thrust her arms out. A strong flow of water flew out of her hands and hit the enemy, making them fly into the side of a nearby building.

"You little brat!" Hyoko shouted as she and Skull Meramon got back up and over to them. Ame grinned at Lori.

"Nice one, Lori-chan. Now watch this! Celestial...Lightning!" Ame did a flip before stretching her hands to the sky. Lightning shot down and formed in her hands. Then she brought her hands down, causing the lightning to shoot towards Hyoko and SkullMeramon.

"Aaaaahhh!!" they screamed. Since they were already wet, the lighning attack did more damage and there was a small explosion. When the dust cleared, the two were gone.

"We did it!" Lori said, hugging Michiru while Ame hugged Kuro.

"Yeah, you did," Kuro said as he grinned at Michiru.

"Excuse me," a voice behind them said. Turning, they saw reporters and cameras.

"Hello everyone. We're reporting live from the spectacular battle site. The two strange creatures that appeared to destroy us were just destroyed by these two girls. Tell us, who are you?" the reporter lady asked. Kuro and Michiru ran and hid behind a building.

"We're...um..." Lori began before looking at Ame.

"We're Celestial Force!" Ame said loudly.

"Celestial Force?" the people asked.

"Yep!" Lori said with a smile.

"Well, will we see you again?" the reporter lady asked.

"Probably. If these monsters keep appearing. Well, bye!" the two girls said together before jumping onto a roof and running.

*later*

"That was so cool," Lori said as they walked back towards her house.

"Kuro? Michiru? Are there more of us out there?" Ame asked.

"There might be more, but then again there might not be," Kuro said from his spot in Ame's arms.

"That's right. Her majesty didn't give us a lot of information about finding you girls, so we have no way of knowing if there are more of your kind out there or not. Well, unless we speak with her or something," Michiru said from her spot in Lori's arms. Lori stopped walking.

"Lori?" Ame asked, turning around. Lori stood there, a blush on herface.

"Okay, what's wrong?" asked Kuro. Lori raised her hand and pointed down the sidewalk. Turning around again, Ame, Kuro, and Michiru saw the one and only...Trey!

"What's Trey-kun doing here?" Lori asked, her blush still on her face.

"I don't know," Ame said. Trey noticed them then.

"Hey Lori! Ame!" he exclaimed running up.

"Hi, Trey," Lori said, blush gone and smiling.

"What are you two doing out here?"

"We're just taking a walk," Ame told him and Lori nodded. Lori glanced at her watch and then let out a small scream. Trey and Ame jumped.

"What's wrong?!" they both asked.

"Dad's gonna kill me! We have to go now! Bye Trey-kun!" Lori said before hugging Trey and then grabbing Ame's arm, dragging her down the sidewalk. The thing is, though, that they didn't see Trey blush.

End chapter 2

Angel Demon- Hope you liked it! Here are some things that you should know. After they transform, Lori has light blue hair dark blue eyes while Ame has dark red hair and red eyes . When another human is around that isn't in Celestial Force or knows about the secret, Kuro, Michiru, and the other guardians act like stuffed animals. Anyway, I'll try to get the next chapter out soon!! Please review!!