Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Veil Between Realms ❯ After Battle ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Angel Demon: Before I start the chapter, here's what happened after Lori got home. Her dad had forgotten about scolding her because he saw the report about Celestial Force on the news! Now, Chapter Start!


We find out two new heroines in Lori's room. Ame is being hit by Lori with a pillow. Why, you ask? 'Cause Ame went '...ahem...Lori and Trey, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-...aaahhh! Stop, Lori!' Of course she didn't finish the song 'cause Lori started to hit her. Kuro and Michiru sweatdropped.

"Lori! You have a phone call!" her mother called from the living room.

"Alright! I'll be back," Lori said, ending in a scary tone.


~*Phone Conversation*~


"Hello?"

*Hey, Lori*

"Trey-kun! Hi! Um...what do you need?" Lori asked, her face warming up.

*Uh...well...Would you...um...*

"Huh?"

*Would you...go to the movies...with me?*

"Yeah."

*Really! Great! Uh...I'll meet you there tomorrow at 4:00, alright?*

"Alright."

*Bye*

"Bye."


~*End Phone Conversation*~


Lori glanced at the phone in her hand, gently put it back in its place, then...let out a squeal. Her dad, mom, James (her older brother), and Ame quickly ran into the room.

"What is it?!" Ame asked loudly, shaking her by the shoulders. After she stopped, Lori said, "Trey-kun."

"Trey called you?" James asked.

"Yes," Lori said dreamily.

"What did he want, honey?" her mom asked.

"He asked me something!"

"What?" her dad askd in a slightly bored tone.

"If I would go to the movies with him tomorrow!"

"We've got to get you a good outfit!" Ame exclaimed, dragging Lori back towards her room.

"Ame-chan! Let me go!" Lori whined. Please note, Ame is not obsessive with clothes. She just wants her friend to look good.

"Nope! You need to look good tomorrow!"

"Well, has Ren asked you on a date yet?" Lori asked after they got into her room. Ame sighed.

"No, not yet."

"Hey, wait! What'll we do if a monster attacks and we need each other and we're not together?" Lori asked.

"Let us answer that," Michiru said. She and Kuro did a flip before two cell phones appeared. One was white with blue and black outlines while the other one was black with red and white outlines. The white one floated to Lori and the black one headed over to Ame.

"These are like normal cell phones, but you can press this button," Kuro said, pointing his paw at a button below the 0, "and the screen will change." Lori pressed it.

"The black button is for Ame, if she isn't around and a monster appears, press it and you can contact her. Same for you, Ame. If Lori isn't there when a monster appears, press that button, then the white one which is for Lori. Then, you can tell her," Michiru finished.

"Oh, and don't worry. You don't need to charge them or buy minutes," Kuro told them.

"Yay!" Well, Lori and Ame finally decided on a blue jean skirt with a purple rose pattern, a dark blue shirt that said 'Angel' in white, glittery letters, a pair of black, high heeled boots, and white and blue fingerless gloves (sorry, but I'm not good at choosing outfits).

"It looks good," Lori said, doing a small spin.

"Yeah, it does," Michiru said with a smile. Going back into the bathroom, Lori changed back into her normal clothes and put the outfit, which was on hangers, on her doorknob.

"I'll be right back," she said, walking out of the room. Taking her new phone out, she went outside. Dialing Yoh's number, she started to hum while she waited.

*Hello?*

"Hi, Yoh-nii-chan. Do you know where Ren-nii-chan is?"

*Yeah, he's right here. Hold on...* Lori begins to hum again.

*What do you want, Lori?*

"Ren-nii-chan, you like Ame-chan, don't you?"

*W-what makes y-you say that?*

"Well, when she's around you blush easily."

*Oh...Well, what does that have to do with anything?*

"Will you ask her on a date soon? She really likes you too, Ren-nii-chan."

*She does?! Uh...We'll see*"Yay! Bye, Ren-nii-chan! Tell Yoh-nii-chan I said bye too!"

*Alright...bye* Lori let out a giggle.

"I hope he asks her," she said quietly.



~*END CHAPTER 3!*~~*Sorry it's short!*~

Angel Demon: For future reference, each member of Celestial Force will have one of those cell phones, but different colors. When a new member joins, a new button appears! Any questions, ask me! I hope you enjoyed this chapter (even a little bit) and I'm sorry for making you wait so long!