Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Veil Between Realms ❯ A Date, a Saint Beast, and a secret revealed! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Angel Demon's Note: The girls will actually seal a portal in this chapter. Also, it's date time for Trey and Lori! When a strong monster appears during the date, will Lori reveal her identity to Trey?

Extra: The shamans saw the news report on Celestial Force.

~*Chapter start!*~


"Lori-chan! You look great!" Cassie, a friend of Lori and Ame, exclaimed.

"Thank you," Lori said, grinning (she's wearing the date outfit).

"What time is it?" she asked.

"3:30," her mom said from the door.

"I have to go! I promised I'd let Anna-chan, Pirika-chan, Tamao-chan, and Jun-chan see my outfit before the date. See ya!" Lori said, waving as she walked off.


~*Front of mall, near movie theatre*~

"Where is she?" Anna asked with a frown.

"There she is!" Pirika shouted, pointing at Lori.

"Lori-chan, you look amazing!" Tamao said, smiling. Lori blushed.

"Thank you." Jun smiled and said," Well, you better get going. Don't want to be late, do you?"

"No! Bye girls!" Lori exclaimed, running off.


~*Movie Theatre*~

Trey stood at the entrance, looking around nervously.

"Where is she?" he asked himself.

"Trey-kun!" Quickly turning, he saw Lori running up.

"L-Lori-chan! You look...beautiful!" Lori blushed darkly.

"Thanks."

"Well, let's go," Trey said and grabbed her hand.


~*After Movie*~

"That was a great movie!" Trey said, grinning.

"Yeah! Hey, what was that?" Lori asked after an explosion.

"Lori, get behind me," Trey said, gently pushing her back.

"Well, lookie here. Looks like someone has a date," a voice said as a figure walked up.

"I am Seiryuu, one of the remaining Four Saint Beasts."

"Um...aren't you supposed to be...." Lori began.

"Dead? Yes, but I was brought back, stronger than ever! Now die!" Seiryuu yelled, firing an ice blast at our new couple.

"Trey! Move!" Lori shouted, pushing Trey aside.

"Lori!" The attack hit Lori's leg, freezing it.

'What should I do? My purse...it has the cell phone! And it's over by Trey! Should I transform?! Hey! What's that shiny thing behind him? Wait a minute...Michiru told me about this! It's a portal! Oh!'

"Grrr...Leave her alone!" Trey shouted, getting up and getting Corey ready.

"Trey! No!" Lori shouted.

"What?" Trey asked, looking over at her, surprised. Lori looked at him gently and smiled.

"Even if....you hate me for this...I can't keep this secret any longer if I want to protect you! Celestial Power!" Lori exclaimed before the sphere of light covered her. Trey's eyes widened.


~*At Ame's house*~

Kuro and Michiru's eyes widened as their heads shot up.

"What's wrong, you two?" Ame asked.

"Lori! She's activated her power!" Kuro exclaimed.

"What?! Let's go!"


~*back at the fight*~

The sphere shattered, leaving a transformed Lori.

"I'm Celestial Lori! In the name of the elements, you're going down!"

"Hmm...I've heard of you. You and your friend have ruined my master's plan of destruction before. Now, I'll receive credit for destroying you! Ice Dragon!" Lori dodged.

"Try this! Celestial...Fire!" Lori did a leap and a twirl before her hands were brought in front of her and fire shot out of them. The fire raced towards Seiryuu and hit him.

"Grrr! You little brat! You'll pay for that!" Seiryuu shouted at her. Lori smirked and said, "Yeah right."

"Lori!" Ame shouted as she, Kuro, and Michiru ran up.

"Ame!"

"Girls, combine an attack!" Kuro shouted to them, causing Trey's eyes to widen.

"All right! Ready Ame?"

"Ready! Let's do it!" The girls turned and faced Seiryuu.

"Celestial..."

"Not so fast!" Seiryuu exclaimed before punching Lori in the gut, making her fall to the ground.

"Lori!" Ame, Trey, Michiru, and Kuro exclaimed.

"You jerk!" Ame shouted.

"Celestial...Earth!" Ame did a back flip before slamming her hands to the ground. A cage of earth surrounded Seiryuu.

"Huh?" Ame asked.

"The attacks differ with how you want it to be," Kuro told her as Trey picked Lori up and moved her out of the way. He gently brushed a few strands of now blue hair out of Lori's face before saying, "You idiot...As if I could ever hate you." Ame smiled at that before she heard a yell from Seiryuu. The cage shattered.

"No..." Ame whispered before a moan came from Lori. Turning her head, she saw Lori getting up with Trey's help.

"Lori! You're okay!" Ame exclaimed, rushing over.

"Yeah...It was just a punch Ame-chan. Now, shall we?" Lori asked, smirking.
"We shall." They faced Seiryuu again.

"Celestial...Fire!" A huge amount of fire, twice as much as what Lori had before, flew at Seiryuu with great speed. The attack hit, destroying him.

"Girls! Seal the portal!" Kuro shouted to them.

"How?" the two girls asked.

"Point your palms at the portal and say Celestial Sealing! Now!"

"Right!" The girls pointed their palms at the portal before saying, "Celestial Sealing!!" A golden light shot out of their hands and struck the portal. After a few seconds, the portal disappeared.

"Good job girls!" Michiru said loudly. The girls smiled before transforming back to normal.

"Uh...Lori?" Trey asked.

"Y-yeah?" Trey walked over to her, grabbed her shoulders, and kissed her.

"Aww! That's so cute!"

"Ame, shut up," Lori told her friend.

"But...Lori-chan! It was so cute! Trey enjoyed it too," Ame said, grinning. Lori glanced over at Trey to see him with a big blush. She let out a giggle before gently grabbing his hand and resting her head on his shoulder.

(*Click*)

"Ame, give me the camera," Lori said, looking over to her best friend.

"No way! Bye-bye my friends! Time to show this to the others!" Ame shouted, running off with the digital camera.

"Ame!" the couple shouted, running after her with Kuro, Michiru, and Corey.



~*End Chapter 4*~

Angel Demon: Just so you know, the Celestial Force girls and the guardians can see ghosts (spirits, whatever). Hope you enjoyed this and I will try to get the next chapter out soon........it just depends on how fast I type.....and when I feel like typing........

Please Review!