Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Writer's Love Story ❯ Phase 3 - Revelations ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Phase 3 – Revelations
I woke up earlier than what I expected. Last night, we talked and did some fun things with him and his family. It was fun, but it made me so tired. After that, since there’s no extra room, I had to sleep with Nagi. At first his dad disagreed, but his mom protested. She knows she can trust us that we won’t do anything [of course, we don’t really plan to. It’s not like we are engaged or anything].
After waking Nagi up, we headed downstairs. They wanted to have a family moment outside the house. I got a glimpse of their backyard… it was beautiful and refreshing [because the wind blows nicely and the sun doesn’t shine as hot as it should be]. Anyways, just before we ended our talk, a young girl came. She looked a bit older than Nagi, so I thought she was his sister. “Who’s this?” the girl pointed at me.
“Oh, that’s Nagi’s guest, dear.” His mom replied. She looked at me as is examining me. “Come with me.” I was surprised, but I had no choice, she grabbed me and dragged me to her room. “It’s ok son. It’s not like she would kill her. You know your sister.” Nagi calmed down.
After almost a half hour of fugue, we both went back to Nagi. “Well, what do you think?” she asked. “I like it.” That’s all what Mrs. Zefiric said. I saw Nagi’s face reddened, and in silence. “Well, Nagi? How is it?”
“It’s beautiful.” That’s all that he can say, but I know he has more things to add [since he never took away his eyes on me. It’s really funny, but it’s quite disturbing… I’m not used to being stared at].
We had lunch at the backyard. It looked more like a banquet than a simple family lunch. “Sorry about the food. It was mom who asked for it.” Nagi whispered to me. “It’s fine.” We ate it all, and I barely managed to finish my plate. I asked Nagi to help me go upstairs, coz I seem to feel very dizzy after eating it all. “Thank you very much.” He stayed with me there.
“Did you enjoy?” He asked me first. “Yes, it was more than what I expected…” I told him honestly. “But the food is exquisite. It’s really good.” Actually, it’s more than that, but I can’t think of anything better than that.
After a few more days of staying there, I experienced joy more than I could ever dream of having. Not only that, I learned a lot from his sister. She taught me so much about fashion, relations, and something else that she told me to keep inside my mind.
“We’re finally here, thank God!” Nagi dropped all of our things as soon as we entered our apartment. “I’ll help you with those.” He volunteered to help me bring all my things back to my room, maybe because he saw that I didn’t drop my things. “Thank you very much.” We then went to my room.
A boy isn’t supposed to enter a girl’s room, but I don’t care about that. I needed his help replacing the light bulb. I asked him to hold the step ladder for me, while I replace the light bulb. After removing the old bulb, I lost balance and fell. I was thankful that he caught me just before I hit the ground “Are you ok?” I was almost a foot close to his face, and I can feel my face reddened as I stare at his gentle face. He has these mesmerizing, deep blue eyes and this calm and gently face of his is flawless.
I found myself staring at her face. My God, she has this creamy and silky complexion, and her skin is so soft and smooth. Also, with that blush, her face turns from creamy white to a rose-like pale. It kinda makes me want to move closer and touch her soft lips, but I hesitated. I stopped because I don’t want to shock her. I just want us to stay that way for a long time.
“Umm… thank you very much…” That’s all that I can say for the moment, but then I continued talking after I noticed him moving closer, “I’m alright now… you can put me down now…” And he stopped himself. “Sorry…” and he looked away. “I umm… will just get the broom.” I walked out of the room to prevent anymore distractions.
{“I think I liked what happened.”} That’s what I thought, but I know I did love it. I got a glimpse of how it feels to touch her beautiful skin – it feels like heaven. It’s so soft, silky, and not to mention creamy. Also, her smell captivates your attention to her, making you loose your mind.
She came back after getting the broom from the living room. She acted as is nothing happened between us. I volunteered, “I’ll go do it. You just sit there and wait till I’m done.” I grabbed the broom and started sweeping.
{“It felt good…”} That was ringing in my mind, but I kept of telling myself that that was only an accident, and there’s nothing into it, but I know there is… {Am I falling for him? Isn’t it too early for that?} Then, memories started slapping my face. I remembered the time when he was sick, I volunteered to stay behind and take care of him. Also, the time when I went home late, he was there waiting for me. {Maybe, I am really falling for him… but I can’t tell him now. I have to make sure…}
“Now, that light bulb’s next…” He said. “Don’t worry. I’ll ask Kyo and the others to help. Let’s go do that later.” He sighed. “I know you’re tired, so I want you to rest.” I told him. “But…” He wanted to reject my offer, but I insisted on giving him a rest. “Now, now, let’s go.” I pulled him to his room, but when we were in front of his bed, he suddenly pulled, but I pulled harder, so he fell on top of me. “Uhh…” I was actually speechless, but hey, I think I’m starting to like this. I can smell his scent, very masculine and just right for his big body.
I actually liked this position of ours, since I am above her. I can smell her sweet body, and I can feel my hands holding her silky and supple arms. This time I didn’t hesitated on doing it. I slowly moved closer to her lips.
{Oh my God, what is he trying to do?} Well I do know he’s going to give me a kiss, but still the pressure he’s giving me is making my mind blank. He then moved closer and closer to my face, oh the pressure! Before I knew it, our lips touched each other. He made his way into my mouth. I never thought it would feel good, and so I let him do the job.
Her lips was so smooth, I feel like I’m eating ice cream. Also, her mouth is so fresh and minty that kissing her makes me feel strangely comfortable. Oh, I don’t want to take my lips away from her, it’s so good. I know that this kiss is our first one, and so I was happy that it’s so good.
His tongue’s moving like crazy inside my mouth, but still it feels really good. I returned the favor, and searched the world in his mouth. But, when he put his hands on my shoulder…
“Nagi…” I pushed him away slightly. I wanted to stop him, but the feeling’s so good to resist. I was waiting for his reaction. “I’m sorry if it startled you.”
“No, it’s ok. I wasn’t complaining about that… “I told him, “but… I don’t know what do say or do… it’s… so sudden.”
“I know. It got me going too.” {I want you more.}
“Haha, you’re such a bad boy.” I smiled at him. {I want you too. Let’s do it again, please.}
“Sai, I’m sorry…” He went up, and sat at the edge of the bed. I was lying behind him, but after he said sorry, I sat behind him and hugged him tightly. “Oh Nagi, don’t be. To tell you the truth, I liked it. I hope you do too.”
“Really? That makes me happy.” {Yes, me too. Want to continue?}
“Nagi, stay with me. I want to feel your presence…” I hugged him tighter.
I feel her begging me to move closer, but I don’t want to spoil the grace just yet. I will only have a taste of what the Holy Grail might give me. “If you say so, then we’ll do it.” It was still morning but we feel heavy since we traveled so early in the morning.
We both lied on the bed, my head resting on his shoulder and my hand on his chest. “Nagi,” I called him, “do you like me?”
“Of course I do. I wouldn’t do that in the first place if I didn’t like you.” He held my hand, the one on his chest. “Will you still like me even after you wake up?” “Forever and ever, I will love you.” {Me too. I love you so much, but I can’t say it.}
When I woke up later that day, I found my hand hugged by her. It was on her chest. I can almost feel her bust, but I resisted the temptation, even if it’s as soft as a pillow. I tried to move, but she hugged it tighter, and moved it closer. {Oh God, is heaven here already?}
I still wanted to sleep, but I know he’s already awake, so I slowly opened my eyes and saw him looking at me blankly. “Good afternoon.” I told him, and I sat down, “I’m just going to prepare dinner for us.” We haven’t noticed it, but we just missed lunch because the sleep was so good.
I was preparing to cook his favorite dish, but in the process, the pictures of us kissing passionately comes flashing in my mind. I slowly touched my lips, and continued cooking.
I can smell her cooking. It has the same smell as my favorite dish. It is my favorite dish. I’m glad she cooked it, but how did she know that it was my favorite? Maybe it’s just coincidence…