Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Writer's Love Story ❯ Phase 4 - Memories ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Phase 4 – A Walk to Remember
A week has passed since he and I confessed to each other. Everything was still the same, except that we don’t hide our feelings for each other. I really think Kyo and the others notice it, but I do not care, since I’m really busy. I’m trying to balance work, study and most importantly, Nagi. I still take care of him every night [when he’s in stress, I massage him. I’m always beside him, every night], and sometimes, we do it the other way around [after work, He always prepare me something to eat, and also comfort me till the morning].
“*Yawn*” Last night she went home late due to work, like she always do. I know she’s tired of doing it every month, since every day she writes a lot of articles just for a living. Not only that, she also balances study and me. I feel very guilty giving her something to worry about, so even in this little way of mine I can ease the stress she is feeling. “What time is it, baby?” That’s what Sai calls me, after that little revelation of ours. “It’s already 6 AM in the morn, babe.”
“It’s already 6 AM? My God, I haven’t prepared breakfast yet!” I immediately got up and stood up, but Nagi pulled me to him and gave me a deep morning kiss. “Good morning baby. Calm down. No one’s here but us. You don’t need to cook breakfast coz we’re buying today.” I didn’t caught most of what he said because I was distracted by his kiss, “Uhh… ok. If you say so.”
.We took our bath, dressed up, and went outside the house. “Since this is a special day, I’ll treat you today. Let’s go.” He held my hand and went into the car. “After you…” he said.
I don’t really remember anything special today, and why would he treat me? Even if we confessed our feelings for each other, it’s still no reason for treating me out for a day.
“Where are we going?” I really have no idea where we’re going. “Don’t worry. You’ll going to love it.” And he continued driving. Did I want that answer? Maybe, but still, it didn’t gave me a clue about where we’re heading. Before I knew it, we were there. “Let’s go, babe. Come out of our car and let’s do some walking.” He took me into a mall? But still, being with him makes it so good, even if it is just a plain walk around the mall.
He took me first to a boutique shop near the entrance of the said mall. “Good morning ma’am, sir, welcome to Millie’s Boutique. How may we serve you?”
“I would like to buy a dress for my girl. Would you recommend something for me?” He looked at me, and then the saleslady followed. “Right this way, ma’am.” I followed.
After almost half an hour waiting for Sai and that saleslady to come out, I almost fell asleep. It’s a good thing Sai called me. “Baby, how’s this?” Oh my God… She looks so good in that black and tight dress, plus that long and slender skirt, she’s like a goddess! “It’s perfect! Have you chosen another?”
“Wait here.” After a few minutes she went out, and she was wearing something much more extravagant than what she wore before. “It’s better than the last one.” She really looks beautiful whatever dress she wore, but still her real beauty is displayed when she wears a very nice dress.
“This black long sleeve turtleneck shirt is fine for the winter season. Plus, these jeans match her outfit, with the addition of her long and streaming hair.”
“There’s another one I liked… but I don’t know if you would like this…”
“Try it on, I’ll see.”
And I put it on. I went out, and saw his reaction. You can’t imagine the look on his face… It was full of surprise, and blush.
“How’s this, baby?” And I showed myself to him, wearing that black sexy outfit, black gauntlets, black stockings, and a chain. It was like I am a deadly and sexy assassin. “Uhh… I don’t know what to say…”
It’s really shocking to see her wear that. It fits her, but… I’m not used to it. It’s the first time I saw most of her flesh, and so I was in so much distraction.
“I’ll buy those three you tried.”
“Thank you so much, baby!” I gave him a big hug. “It’s for you babe, its fine.” And he returned the favor. “Anyways, let’s eat. I’m hungry. Where would you like to eat?”
“Anywhere’s fine with me.” I expected that answer from her, considering the fact that she’s comfortable with almost anything. “Well then, let’s eat here.”
He pointed at the sign that implies something fancy. “Are you kidding?”
“No I’m not. I know you’re hungry, that’s why while we’re here, I’ll let you enjoy. Don’t worry, I’ll cover up everything.” Well, this is certainly disturbing but, he’s so nice!
We entered the said restaurant, and to my surprise, all the employees there looked at us. “Welcome, Sir Nagi.” And then they all looked at me, “Happy Birthday Ms. Sai.” I was shocked. I forgot my own birthday, and Nagi remembered it? Oh, he’s so thoughtful.
“So, how was it?” He asked me after he escorted me to our very own seat. “It’s really… extravagant.”
“Happy Birthday, Sai.” He gave me a smile. His smile is so good and heart-melting. He has this cute dimple, and these wonderful teeth. “Thank you very much.”
I’m glad she’s enjoying this. In addition, she’s wearing the dress I bought her before we returned to our apartment, which made me even happier.
After roaming around the mall for almost half a day, we went home. Both of us were exhausted, but I know we both enjoyed our little trip, especially Sai. I took her to her bed, but after laying her down, she pulled me. “Please stay…” And she fell asleep. She fell asleep hugging my right arm. I can’t stand, so I slept with her.
It was already morning when we woke up. I saw Nagi beside me, and I remembered that I asked him to stay. Sigh… I wish the night was longer so that I could stay beside him longer than just one night. I wanted to spend more time with him, not just every night or everyday. I want to be with him every moment. I know he’s thinking the same way as I do; no doubt I fell in love with him; we think the same way.
I was about to go up, but I decided to stay a little bit longer. I want to cherish this moment, coz I know we won’t be like this forever. I just hope that thought of mine is wrong, coz I can’t let him go just yet.