Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ A Writer's Love Story ❯ Phase 5 - Until We Meet Again ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Phase 5 – Until We Meet Again
It’s been 4 months since Nagi and I confessed to each other. I’ve never been so happy in my life, now that I have a purpose to live – a certain man to love, to think, and worry about. Although nothing has changed, I still treat the other housemates the same way I do, it’s just that I pay more attention to Nagi.
We have been very busy lately, since we are about to graduate from college. Nagi and I took up Computer Science in The University of the Philippines Los Banos. Both of us are about to graduate from our course, but since the final exams are near; we haven’t had much time for the two of us. Because of this, I can’t concentrate on studying. I can’t take him off my mind even when I’m studying. The only person who was beside me all the time was my best friend, Melina, who’s also a computer science student in the said university. “What are you doing Sai?” She got me out of my mind. “It’s been about 8 minutes since you were writing, and now you’re about to run out of space writing his name several times.” I looked at my paper, and yes, I saw his name, written by me several times. “Sorry…”
“I know you’re worried about him, but you shouldn’t be. He’s old enough to know what to do. I’m sure he can manage that.” Well, she has a point. He’s really smart, aside from being handsome and rich. He’s also a candidate for valedictorian, just like me. “Yeah, you have a point.”
“See? You’re just worried. Now, let’s get back to studying.” I’m really happy when Melina’s right beside me. She always calms me down. Whenever I am sad, she’s always there to help, if Nagi’s not there beside me. “Hey, how do you do this again?”
Meanwhile, Nagi and company are in a special room, studying. Suddenly, Nagi’s phone rang. “Oh, hello. What’s the matter? Okay. Goodbye.”
“What was that?” Kyo asked.
“Oh, it’s just mom.” Nagi replied, “She wants us to go to the states after the graduation.”
†-o0o-†
The final exams were finally over, and the grades have been posted for everyone to see. As expected, Nagi and Sai tied in the first place. They are both the candidates for summa cum laude.
“Well, would you look at that,” Nagi said happily, “We are the candidates for summa cum laude. Isn’t that nice?”
“You can take that place if you want to.” I replied.
“That wouldn’t be fair,” Nagi replied. “I want you to fight for it. Actually, you’re more appropriate for this place than me. You’ve been working so hard just to achieve it, unlike me who has done nothing to reach that goal.” I remained silent. I don’t want to think of it anymore. I don’t want to cause anymore trouble. {God, please don’t let this be the reason for us to go on separate ways.} ”No. That would also be unfair to your side. I want us to have a good and clear path to achieve our goal.”
“Sai, it won’t matter anyway.” He replied, “I already made up my mind. I will go for magna cum laude, and you will be this batch’s summa cum laude.” I was rendered speechless. I don’t know what to do or what to say to him. Instead, something took over my mind. “Oh Nagi!” I immediately gave him a big hug. I know he was shocked, but still he returned the favor. He pulled me closer and gave me a deep kiss. It made me shiver and helpless. We both fell on the bed, but still none of us let go of that deep kiss of ours. “Baby, I have to confess something…” His eyes went serious.
“Don’t tell me you’re impotent?!”
“Of course not! It’s not about that.” He replied, thank God he didn’t took it as an insult. “It’s about us.” I became serious. “What about us?”
I can see in her face the sign of worrying. Is she thinking that I’m breaking up with her? I hope not. “Mom wants me to go to the States after graduation.”
“Is that so? Well, I’m happy for you.” That was her reply, but still I can see sadness in her. “Baby, you know I love you. I won’t ever leave you. You’re the only girl that I love, and nothing will change that. I’m just going there for work. Once I’m already stable, I promise I’ll go back for you.”
“I’ll keep your promise.” At least that sadness was diminished, even for a little. “I love you, and I do believe you know that I trust you completely. I’ll be waiting.”
He was kissing me hungrily, I can feel it. Slowly, he made his way down to me. “Nagi, not yet, please. It’s still to early for that.” He stopped, “Yes, baby. I know. But, I can’t help it. I know what will come out of this, and I promise I won’t let you suffer.” With that, I became contented. At least I know he wouldn’t let me suffer because of his misconduct, and so I let him slide this time. “Baby, take it slow, please?”
“Of course. I want you to enjoy every inch of me, so tell me if it hurts. I’ll stop.” He then continued kissing me; his tongue searched every part of my mouth. I returned the favor, and I felt him move closer to me, making this kiss of our deeper.
Then he moved lower and lower. He unbuttoned my blouse and caressed my whole body. I shivered, but in heat. I never felt this sensual before, it’s like my body’s telling me to grab him and never let him go, but I just stared at him while he plays with my breast and while I do some moaning in pleasure. He treated every inch of me with love and care, just like he promised, but he went lower. He removed all of my clothing, and I covered myself. “It’s not fair that I am the only one with all the flesh revealed.” I told him that, and so he replied with naughtiness in his eyes, “Then I’ll give you the privilege to undress me, from head to toe.” And so I did, slowly. I removed his shirt. After that, I removed the pants until all that’s left is his boxers. “Are you sure about this, baby?” He asked. “You have seen every inch of me, and so I want to see every inch of you. I think that’s fair enough.” I giggled while I slowly pull down his boxers. To my surprise, it’s not yet that alive. “Not excited, baby? Well, let my love give you all the excitement you’ll ever need.” I moved on top of him and kissed him furiously, just like the way he does. Slowly, I could feel his manhood harden as I go deeper and deeper in that kiss. “What’s wrong, baby?” He asked. “I can feel it already…” He looked down and saw his manhood hitting me from behind. “I’m sorry babe, I can’t contain myself.”
“Why are you apologizing? You’re the one who wanted this, right? So, I’m giving myself to you now. You can do the honors, if you please.” And he moved between my legs and opened it widely. I moaned in pleasure. Slowly, he made his way into me, after making me wet so much. “Sai, I’m going to enter now.” Slowly, he made his way inside me, moving in and out. I cried in pain. “Oh Nagi! It hurts!” He panicked, “I’m sorry!” He instantly pulled it out, but the moment he pulled it out, I stopped him. “Don’t stop, please. It hurts, but it hurts more when I deny the pleasure. Please go back inside me.” And he went back in, but this time with care. He gradually moved faster and faster until I realized that I am moaning in pleasure. He pulled me up and hugged me tightly. I kept on crying out his name while he’ rocking my world with pleasure. ‘Sai, I’m going to…” “Not inside me, please.” I stopped moving, and then lied him down; bring him down from near climax. “I’ll do this for now… I know you prefer this.”
She read my mind. Yes, I don’t want her to be pregnant, just yet. I have to make sure that our future is secured before we could go on and make our family. At least I won’t feel unsatisfied, because she would let me explode inside her. I cried her name, caressing her long and soft hair. “Oh Sai!” And I just exploded inside her mouth.
He released inside me… At least it’s on my mouth. I know I won’t be pregnant; at least I gave him something to enjoy. I had no choice but to swallow all of it… it was too much to contain.
“Are you satisfied, darling?” There was I, my head on his chest, and his arms wrapped around me. “Yes, you made this man very happy.” He looked at me with a smile. “I’m glad to know that. I love you so much.”
“I love you too, more than ever.” We need to rest because tomorrow night is the big night we’ve all been waiting for.
†-o0o-†
The night we both been waiting for, the Graduation. Finally, all those sufferings we endured for 4 long years are about to pay of. But I have this feeling this is just the start of something I do not expect to happen.
As usual, I came early and Nagi came just on time. “Are you nervous?” He asked me. “Of course I am! Too much pressure going on, I can’t even handle it.” He knows I’m in such panic. Well, he can’t blame me, because he knows I’m not used to being in front of a large crowd. Even in graduations during grade school and high school made me nervous.
“*gasp*” I can’t even think straight because of the pressure… Coz I’m about to go on stage for the speech! My God! But still, he made me strong, “Don’t be afraid. You can do it. I’ll be right here with you.”
{“To my fellow graduates, I greet you a good evening. Tonight marks a special point in our life, our graduation. This event marks the end of our college life, but it does not end the life we made in college. I would like to emphasize that.
I know most of us loved our college years, and some of us aren’t ready to let go, but I know by just turning this page wouldn’t end our book, rather it will start a new chapter in our life.
But in this memorable part of the book we experienced all the things life could ever give us, happiness, sadness, pressure, you can name it. But just as the sands in the hourglass slowly make its way at the bottom, our minds are slowly being filled up with all those memories and all the things we learned from it.
Personally, I couldn’t be any happier now that I am leaving this chapter in my life; not because I experienced hardships, rather I had fun; but because I know that my life does not end there, and I could go on living my life the way I wanted it to be.
Fellow graduates, as we go on separate ways, I can only wish that all of us go down the right path…”} And so my little speech continued.
“You actually pulled it off just fine.” Nagi immediately ran to me after the ceremony. “I never thought I would, but I think I did… yeah, I did!” I can’t contain my laughter anymore, so I had the laugh. “I told you you’re just right for this honor.” He whispered. “And I had doubts, but still… I don’t know what to do or say.” I really don’t know what to say because everything went so fast. “Baby, I want us to talk about something…” His face became serious.
“What’s wrong?” I asked sincerely. “Nothing’s wrong, it’s just… You remember what we talked about last night?”
“The one where you’re going to the States?” He nodded. “What about it?”
“I know that you’ll wait for me. I promise I’ll come back.”
“We’ve talked about this, Nagi. Of course, I’ll wait for you.” And he gave me a deep kiss. After that, he took my hand. “Take this. Never wear this off. This is from me, so that you will remember me and the promise we made. I have one too.” And he put the ring into my finger. It was a simple silver ring, but the diamond on it made it brilliant. “I have one for you too.” I gave him my necklace. “Keep this so that you would remember me. I don’t really doubt you, but I can’t take any chances. I do know a lot of guys who forget their promises to girls.” He took it and wore it immediately. “Can I forget someone who rocked my world?”
“OF course I can’t. You know I keep all my promises.” Then there came his mom, and he said goodbye to me one last time. Their flight’s tomorrow morning, so this was the last time I would be seeing him. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. “I will miss you. Take care of yourself.” He turned, “I will miss you too, baby.” And they left. {There’s a first time for everything, Nagi. I just hope it won’t happen to me.}