Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Angel's Gift ❯ Chapter 3

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Angel's Gift Part Three

A large sweatdrop was on the side of her head as Allison looked at Jenna oddly. 'I'm straight,' she thought to herself firmly, trying very hard not to think about how attractive the dark haired princess standing there was. 'Just think pure thoughts, and I'm sure this feeling will go away,' she tried telling herself.

Jenna leaned towards where Allison was sitting beside her on the couch, "So when do you want to move in?"

"Move in?" Allison echoed faintly.

"Well, you house was destroyed by my arrival here," Jenna smiled at her sweetly, before adding softly, "and I would love having you stay here." Her eyes shone, and she gently cradled Allison's hands in her own.

'It's not like I have anywhere else to go,' Allison admitted to herself, 'other than my parents.' She took a deep breath, "Just for a little while."

"Oh, thank you!" Jenna exclaimed, crushing Allison to her in a vigorous hug.

Allison went beet red, feeling her breasts mashed against Jenna's much more generous anatomy. She managed to pull free, her breath coming a bit faster. 'Must be lack of oxygen, that's all,' she rationalized.

Jenna bounced to her feet and said, "Milly, we're going to have a guest for a while."

From the other room a cheerful voice called out, "Yes!" The connecting door opened and a white and black clad streak bounced into the room. She perched on the back of the couch, her cat's ears twitching in curiosity as she looked down at Allison. "Are you the guest?" the red headed catgirl asked her.

Allison jerked away from the girl with a startled cry. "You scared me," she panted, looking her over. The girl wore a traditional black and white maids outfit, little white cap and all. A red tail swished behind her, going along with long red hair and cute little red furred cat's ears.

"Milly, meet Allison," Jenna smiled. She put her hand on Allison's shoulder as she confided to her, "I've chosen her to be my lifemate, and we've bonded."

Milly jumped down to shake Jenna's hand, "Congratulations! I'm sure you and he will be very happy together."

"I'm a girl," the fiercely blushing Allison had to point out.

Milly frowned on hearing that. "You know about this?" she asked Jenna quietly. She smiled and nodded so Milly beamed, "Well, that's all right then!"

"Could you prepare my room for two tonight?" Jenna asked Milly.

Before Allison could even form a protest Milly cheerfully said, "Right!" With that, she bounded out of the room as fast as she came.

"Couldn't I just take the couch?" Allison managed to get out.

"What's wrong?" Jenna asked Allison worriedly. Her eyes widened, "Is it because of you're not having any night clothes?" She smiled at her happily, "Don't worry, I'm sure we could both sleep in the nude!"

Allison's face went bright red again. "That's not what I meant," she stuttered. Jenna looked at her in confusion with those wide, innocent eyes and Allison had to sigh. "Never mind," she said quietly.

Jenna slid a bit closer to Allison on the couch, resting her head on Allison's shoulder, "I'm just glad you've decided to stay."

'Just until my house is fixed,' Allison thought to herself, trying very hard not to notice how nice it felt to be sitting there with Jenna so close to her.

Out in the city, Sharin was trying to discourage the small crowd of followers that she had acquired. After beating them all up, the leather clad blonde would have thought they'd want to get away from her, but instead they wanted her to join their gang!

"Leave me alone!" Sharin finally roared at them.

The pink haired Rhian warrior actually grinned up at her, "Sorry, it's not that easy."

"What's your name, anyway?" Sharin asked the slim girl.

"Jameth," she answered with a cheeky grin.

"Jameth, I'm no joiner. And I have no wish to join a group like this anyway," Sharin explained to her patiently.

Jameth pushed her pink hair back, "I told you before that there were a lot of... our people here." She paused before adding pointedly, "And most of them are hostile."

Sharin narrowed her eyes at that. "So without a gang to back me up, I may be in trouble?" she asked. Jameth nodded, and with a sigh Sharin said, "All right, them." She raked the other fighters, "But there's going to be a bit of shaping up around here."

The young men and women stood up a bit straighter under her gaze. "They underestimated you," Jameth smiled, "it won't happen again, I assure you."

"It had better not," Sharin scowled. "I've got to go," she strode off, calling back over her shoulder to them, "I'll be back."

It only took her a few moments to find a deserted alley, and Sharin rose up into the air. She climbed quickly above the city, hovering there as she felt for Jenna's aura. 'Jenna and her friend's,' she thought. She got a lock, and was off.

A few moments later she dropped down beside the penthouse suite. "Not bad," she murmured, sliding open the door and striding inside.

"Sharin," Jenna smiled at her happily from the couch, keeping a firm grip on the arm of the now fiercely blushing Allison.

Before anyone could do anything, there was a loud hiss and a black and white shape tackled Sharin to the ground. Milly bared her fangs, her claws fully extended and held over Sharin's face as she growled, "You again!"

"Help," Sharin squeaked out softly.

"Wow," Allison murmured. She had just thought that Milly was Jenna's maid, but obviously she was capable of a lot more.

"Milly, let her up," Jenna said mildly. The catgirl gave a little sniff at that, but she did climb off Sharin and dust herself off.

"She attacked you once," Milly scowled at Sharin, "I don't intend to let her do it again."

'I'm impressed,' Sharin thought as she pulled herself up to her feet. She gave Milly an admiring look as she brushed herself off, "Jenna, we've got a little problem."

"Another one?" Allison whimpered.

Sharin had to smile at that, "Yeah, sorry." She looked at Jenna, "Seems we're not the only aliens here, Princess."

"Really?" Jenna smiled cheerfully.

Both Sharin and Allison sighed at that.