Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Becoming X ❯ Vol. One, Chap. Five: Spin Spin Sugar ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Spin Spin Sugar
Chachi parked the car in front of the bank. The found the rental car abandoned near a ditch. It was still in good condition and had a full tank of gas. Kim picked the lock with a hairpin and opened the doors. She found the spare key in the glove compartment. Chachi took the wheel and the trip began.
Kim suggested a little trip to the bank and so here they were. “So how do we get the money if neither of us have bank cards?” Chachi asked. “Trust me on this,” his companion spoke up. “You just wait here in the car and I'll take it all from here.” Chachi kept silent. Then, Kim got out of the car and went into the bank.
Minutes felt like hours. Chachi watched the building closely. What was taking her and what was she doing in there?
Finally, Kim rushed out of the bank with arm full's of money. She quickly jumped into the car. “Gun it, now!” she yelled. Chachi instantly figured out what just happened. Kim just commented a bank robbery. That was her plan all along. What kind of woman was this?!?
The thug nodded and stepped on the gas. In the speed of this crime, Chachi found a new excitement. This is what he wanted. This was his ticket to the escape he longed for. Kim was the angel to deliver it.
 
I'm everyone-I feel used,
 
I'm everyone- I need you,
 
I'm everyone- hang your label on me,
 
I'm everyone- Paint it black and white and easy,
 
I'm everyone- sticks in me,
 
I'm everyone- sticks with me
 
I want perfection- I'm read need,
 
I've seen attention- see through me,
 
 
Call on me- Spin spin sugar
 
Crawl on me- Spin spin sugar
 
Stinks on me- Spin spin sugar
 
Twists for me- Spin spin sugar
 
Kim and Chachi pulled into a remote motel. Nightfall would soon arrive. Chachi went into the motel to get a room for the night. Kim waited in the red-hot car. She was burning in the liver. It had been two nights since she and Chachi had slept together and she was hungry again. But how to entice him into bed again? First time was a first night easy. But the second time was a challenge nine times out of ten. Oh well, she would have to try!
Chachi returned to the car. “I've got the room.” he reported. Kim lunged forward and kissed him on the lips passionately. Her companion was in a whirlwind of confusion. Kim pulled away. Chachi stared at her like a deer in the headlights. “What was that for?!?” he asked at last in shock. Kim didn't answer. She just grabbed him, leapt out of the car, and rushed inside the motel.
Chachi had to yell out for her to slow down and give out directions to their room. Strangely, Kim actually listened.
Their room was 118. Kim dug through Chachi's pockets and whipped out the key. Chachi became nervous. This wasn't like Kim. She had a calmer demeanor and a wise and sharp tone to her personality. This woman was a wild cat. She was ready to kill!
Once she unlocked the door, Kim rushed inside, closed the door, and locked it. She shoved Chachi onto the bad and climbed on. Now, the guy was bewildered. First a bank robbery, now this. Kim was a deadly hurricane.
Kim began kissing him wildly. Chachi was both confused and delighted. Maybe he could work with this. Kim put her weight onto him. Chachi had small panic waves. He never met a woman like this. So aggressive. So passionate. So risky! This is what he wanted! Now he had it!
Kim quickly yanked off her black halter-top. “Yes, you dirty girl!” Chachi thought. “Take it all off!” Kim's kisses grew hotter and uncontrollable. Chachi let himself go into the passion. This was just too perfect! Kim quickly jerked off Chachi's shirt and really started the passion. Her man embraced her tightly. Oh yes! Free the beast! Kim began kissing and licking his chest and stomach. Chachi moaned out. Kim smiled to herself. “Time to dive in!” she thought. The woman feverishly unhooked her bra. Chachi drooled at the sight of her naked breasts. He instantly became hard in the south. Now, the action was here!
Kim feverishly undid Chachi's jeans and ripped them off. The man couldn't take it anymore! He grabbed the woman forcefully and finished stripping her naked. Kim finished stripping her companion and got busy with fulfilling her lusty appetite for Chachi. In the end, Chachi lie beside Kim asleep. Kim smiled as she began to do the same. She had fed the hungry beast called lust.
 
I've seen attention- see through me,
 
I want perfection- I'm real need
 
I'm everyone- sticks with me,
 
Call on me- Spin spin sugar
 
Crawl on me- Spin spin sugar
 
Stinks on me- Spin spin sugar
 
Twists for me- Spin spin sugar
Crawl on Me