Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Becoming X ❯ Vol. Two, Chap. Eleven: How Do ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

How Do
Chachi ran inside the Wash House. Smoke was everywhere. The driver coughed and battled the heavy black clouds. So far, on one was in sight. This didn't look good. The scent of blood filled the air. A slaughter had taken place. For once in his life, Chachi was scared. He knew time was almost gone. But the driver tried anyway.
 
Hey ho - who is this, no one but me my dear
 
Please come, say how do,
 
The things I'll give to you,
 
A stroke as gentle as a feather,
 
Hey ho - I am here, am I not young and fair,
 
Please come, say how do,
 
Bodies were everywhere. Some were covered in blood. Others were broken in different places. Many people were dead. Some were slowly walking there. Blood was all over the floor. Chachi began to feel sick.
When smoke cleared, he saw more bodies. The driver kept looking. At long last, he found Kim. She was lying on her back on the cold floor coated in blood. Panic crushed Chachi fast. He fled over to his partner. “Kim!” Chachi yelled out. He embraced her tightly. “Speak to me, damnit!” the driver yelled out. The smoking gun slowly opened her eyes. A hint of relief came over Chachi. “Good!” he said. “You're still alive!” Kim smiled weakly at him. “I… told you… not to find… me…” she forced out.
The driver put his hand over her mouth. “Don't talk!” Chachi yelled. “You need to stay alive!” Kim said nothing and kept smiling at him. “Just hang on!” her partner yelled. “I'll get you help!” Then, the driver picked up the smoking gun and placed her onto his back. Chachi ran all the way out of the Wash House and straight to the car.
Clover watched in pale terror but said nothing. Chachi quickly opened the car door, shoved the smoking gun inside, and got in as well. He sped right onto the hospital. Time wasn't his friend.
 
The things I'll show to you
 
Would you have a wondrous sight,
 
The midday sun at midnight,
 
Fair maid, white and red,
 
Comb you smooth and stroke your hair
 
Kim was admitted into the hospital. All that could be done was to wait…
Say How Do