Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of a Killer ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N:(Disclaimer) I OWN EVERYTHING!!(Blood Of A Killer belongs to ME!!) lol, characters, story, events, and everything else too!!
I'm going for a Horror/Comedy/Action/Romance mix(heheh dats alot) a lil of most everything.

Blood of a Killer
ch. 1
by:Fluffyfangirl89(Fluffy)



Riyo gathered a cocky smirk on his darkened face. The sun was setting leaving the world bathed in dark colors but shimmering with brilliant gold’s, as it vanished. He was a vision of beauty but horror at the same time as he stood demonically over his apparently no longer living enemy. His face held no emotion, except that of pure arrogance, his black hair shimmered with gold highlights for a brief moment. The world seemingly held still. His long sword caught the fading sunlight, and shimmered with the blood that cloaked it. He turned, ever so slowly, his black rust rimmed eyes glowing in the dark of the new night.

Ame's breath caught in her chest, he was no god , but the devil himself. He murdered heartlessly, with no remorse, no regret, just cold and uncaring. She felt her stomach lurch, she would be sick. Turning so she would no longer have to see the horrid image, she hugged her self tightly she shivered. They had been traveling together a little while now, and she was yet to understand him. She heard footfalls and looked up to see him heading her way heartless scowl firmly in place, a 'sciit' sounded it was of him placing his sword in it's sheath. She sighed as she began to fallow him, then her mouth asked, “You enjoyed that a bit much dont'cha think...?''

He didn't answer at first, and she didn't think he would after awhile. She should have known better, shouldn't she? He was only waiting for when he WANTED to speak, he did this often. He gave a "heh" with growl like sigh, then continued, "No, if they must be killed then why must I be miserable in doing so..?"

Her now widened eyes shot up to stare at the back of his head. That was a real answer, a strait answer, she had received a real strait answer from him. She stared for a while, without saying anything. He interrupted her confused thoughts, "If you have somethin to ask, then by all means ask!" he grumbled, this woman amusing at times, but mostly stayed annoying. She thought on this, did she have something to say...?

Instead she stayed silent for a while, then finally close to going insane she said, "I'll ask you whatever I want, whenever I want to!" she growled adding a 'hmph' to the end. He stopped walking at this point, he didn't move , the silence hung heavy in the air. Ame pushed her long deeply brown hair back out of her face, he was angry now she could tell. When would she learn, when she remember when speaking to him that he was a very deadly man. Though he owed her his life, if she pissed him off enough he could easily forget that.

"Do you fear death?" he asked coldly, as she watched his hand slid to the hilt of his sword. The only thought that came to her mind was...run...!


To be continued…


A/N: hope u liked, pls review and lemme kno wat i can do to improve dis or anything at all-THANX 4 READING!! :3