Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson and Indigo ❯ Bride in Dreams ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Page 4: Bride in Dreams
The days went by, and the result of the exam was posted.
"Oh My God!" I said it in my thoughts while looking at the results, "I topped it!" And then the two came. I already left long before the two came any closer. "Hey, Sai topped the exam." Ray pointed out. "And we almost failed... Oh what had happened to me?" Kai felt bad, and entered the classroom.
The door opened, and Kai sat beside me. "Congratulations," He said, "and then he remained silent.” I told you," I replied and broke his silence, "you should've studied well."
"I know." He replied, "But I can't control it."
"That's why I'm here. Isn't that what friends are supposed to do, help each other?"
"I promise," He told me, "I'll do better. I'll study with you always.”
"How about Ray?"
"Well, I chose you over him. And I know I will be safer when I'm with you."
"Don't look at me like that!" I blushed and looked away.
After classes...
I'm just about to fix my things.
"Are you done, Sai?" Kai came back to the classroom.
"Oh, why are you still here?"
"Don’t you remember? I promised you."
"I know. It's just that the next test is next week."
"OK. I'll walk you home instead." Again with his look.
"You don't have to!" Surprised to see that cute look again, I blushed and hurriedly fixed my things.
We talked and chatted while he takes me home.
At last, after some time, we made it.
"That was fun." I said.
"Yeah. I liked talking to you." He said, "So, it's a night?"
"Yes." I moved closer to him, and gave him a sweet little kiss on the cheek, "Good night, and thank you." I entered and closed the door. I looked at the window and saw him smiling, putting his hands in his cheeks. I heard him say, "She's the bride of my dreams..." And walked home.
????