Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Crimson and Indigo ❯ In My Fantasia ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Page 5: In my Fantasia
That night I received a message. It was from Kai. “Are you free tomorrow? I just want to um… walk with you for a while.”
“Sure.” I replied, “what time?”
“About 9 am in the morning. I’ll go there…”
“Ok. 9 it is then. I’ll wait for you. Good night.”
“Good night.”
Later that night, I dreamed. It was a rather good dream. I was in a field full of flowers, and the wind was blowing nicely. Then sun was up, but amazingly, it was not that hot. Then there was I, standing and watching the wind blow. Someone then came to my side. I then noticed it was Kai.
“I dedicate everything you see here to you, Sai.” He told me smiling.
“That’s so sweet of you.” I smiled back, and then he held me in his arms. “I love you so much Sai. Please don’t leave me.” I wrapped my arms around his, and told him, “I love you too. I won’t ever leave you.”
“Promise?”
“Promise.” And we continued to watch the clouds.
My alarm clock rang, ending my dream. I hurriedly fixed everything; my breakfast, things and my dress. After doing all those things, I heard the doorbell ringing. I ran downstairs and answered it. It was Kai, in a casual outfit with something behind him.
“Um… these are for you.” He finally showed it to me. He gave me a bouquet of roses. “Oh my, those are pretty. Please come in. Wait for a while.” I led him to my living room, and let him sit on the sofa.
“Um… Sai?” He called after sitting. “Are you the only one living in this house?”
“Yes, Just me.”
“Don’t you get lonely?”
“Sometimes, but not most of the time. I read books to help pass time.”
Kai saw something large and white. He went to it, and called me again. “Sai, can I use your piano?”
“Sure, please do.” He played a song on my piano. It was a good one, maybe because I love ballad songs. I had finished fixing up everything before he had finished playing the song.
“That was great.” I said while clapping.
“… Thanks.” Scratching his head while blushing, he smiled to me. “Let’s go, shall we?”
And we spent the whole day together. We walked in the park, watched a movie, ate at an exclusive restaurant, and he bought me a cute little teddy bear.
When we were walking home, we noticed a strange place. Strangely enough, it was begging me to come in. I went in anyway. I saw a lady, and she told me my fortune.
“Your future is a bright one, dear. You and someone who loves you will face problems concerning you and your relationship, but you must stay strong and go through it together.” The lady left mysteriously. I then left.
“What happened in there?”
“Don’t worry. It’s just fortune-telling. I had my fortune told. Come let’s go home.” I grabbed his arms, and then walked home.
????