Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ EMOtional ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This story is pure fiction and is totally original. Any similarity it has with other stories is all coincidence. All characters and the plot were made up by me.
 
EMOtional
Now: The need to Forget- I remember. I remember everything, from the day we met to the end. I remember all the friends I used to have the laughs I shared. The day I met him, he who would change me for the rest of my life. My teacher asks us to write a story, it could be true or fictional but, I'd rather not say. I'd rather not tell her that my story is true; that my life was torn from me like candy from a child. I cried, night after night I cried until the tears were no more. And still now that I am damned I cry; more the reason. He still walks beside me but I will never think of him the same way, and he too would be highly aware of my actions. I still cry, not as much but, I cry. I cry for my mother who've I've driven to madness but I mostly cry for my self. I who have been molded by him with love and pain into the shape of a distant girl. A girl that is distant more than to people. But I was only fifteen.
Then: Seen-My friends were waiting out side by the bus stop while I gathered my books. I knew they were there even if I didn't see them because, well, they always wait for me. The afternoon was spent at the mall laughing at people and looking around. We rarely bought anything but; we always knew how to get on peoples' nerves. Our fun and games would change come Monday. Monday October 30 was indeed an astonishing day. Everything went wrong: my friends, they changed, my classes seemed to get harder and the worst part of all was that my second hour seat was taken by a new kid. People around him would stare but keep their distance. He was incredibly beautiful, like a porcelain doll and I wondered during the class why they would stiffen when he walked by to get a book. Actually my seat wasn't all that bad, I was still in the back and to keep people from approaching me he sat next to me, in what used to be
my seat. The boring class of History dragged on and on liquefying my mind. I looked over to him being careful to still look like I was paying attention. He stared out the window his hand cupped under his chin. I noticed his nails painted of a dark navy-blue, they looked a lot like mine. His jet black hair was dyed of course but it still looked good. He turned over to look at me with the most amazing eyes. They were foamy emerald green. A smile came to his face and a smile came to mine. The loud outburst of the bell rang making me jump and making his smile widen.
Now: Change-He looked so beautiful then, so innocent. He still does but now I know what hides behind those ocean eyes. The lies he told me to keep me smiling, for his own amusement. I was stupid to fall for him. I get up from the bed and walk over to the bathroom. I pull up my sleeve and look at the marks that resemble everything that was he. A mark running from the edge of my thumb to half way down my forearm. Another crossing horizontally from side to side. I looked up to see my face, to see my pierced pale face. I had a labret and a nose ring, the black eye liner with a reddish touch right under it made my eyes stand out from everything else but, that was exactly what I wanted. At least I thought I wanted. The hair that used to be dark brown was now coal black and cut one inch down from my shoulders. It was parted on the right and had bangs on the left side that covered half my face. I sighed and looked away from myself. The phone rang and I let it ring knowing who it was. By the fifth time he called me I picked up the phone. His voice was melodic and soothing. Soon enough I was in a deep conversation with the boy I resembled.
Then: Hello-The art room brought back memories of my own room. Things of different shades placed every which where. The familiar pale face entered the room and found an empty seat in front of me. All the seats were unoccupied since my friends decided to ignore me and sat three tables away. The teacher walked by looking at our projects. The boy looked over at mine and smiled. I smiled back looking around to see that they were looking at us. A suspicious look they gave us telling me to look away but I could not. I had to avoid looking at
him for as long as I could. I did my best to make to no eye contact whatsoever but all plans failed.
"hi." he said trying to get my attention.
"Hi." I said not looking at him.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"Nothing, why?" I asked still not looking at him.
"Well…um you're drawing outside of the line." he pointed out.
"What?" I asked finally paying attention to what I was doing.
Great, I had shaded it wrong and he had noticed. But if it weren't for him that wouldn't have happened.
"Crap…." I mumbled letting my head fall onto the table.
"Hey can you help me on this?" he asked as if to demand my attention.
I sighed heavily and sat next to him. His drawing was actually pretty good but it lacked shadow.
"Well here." I pointed out. "You have to make the shadow darker to create contrast and there too." I said sliding my finger along the lines.
"Thanks what about here?" he asked?
"Not there because you see that the light is shining heavily on this part which means it's the highlight."
"What's the highlight?" he asked turning his head towards mine.
"It's the whitest part of the shadowing, and the medium is the…well middle. The cast shadow is the shadow behind the actual object." I informed him looking at him.
"And how exactly do you know all this?"
I could feel his breath on me. It was sweet and it smelled of candy.
"I listen." I answered him calmly looking away.
With my additional help he finished and so did I. We turned in our work and began to talk.
Now: Through the window-"Can I come over?" he asked yawning.
"Sure just don't knock."
Before he could respond I hung up. I walked over to put on some shorts how could I have such company without pants on? I couldn't possibly. Like I had told him he didn't knock I just waited looking out the window until I saw him coming. He climbed in through my window and plopped onto my bed.
"So what were you doing?" he asked propping up on his elbows.
"Nothing, staring at my face." I answered sitting next to him.
He searched around in his pocket and pulled out a white thin stick. With a lighter in hand he inhaled the harmful substance.
"I thought you said you quit." I said looking at him strangely.
"I did." he said coughing.
"Then stop."
I took the cigarette from his mouth and before putting it out I took in a deep breath holding it for ten seconds letting the awful taste fill my mouth. I don't smoke and I never have its just at times I want something to feel not quit right. It's like a jump, mostly people hate to be scared but at times they enjoy the thrill of uncertainty.
"So what do you want to do?" he asked looking up at me.
"Die."
"Well you can't do that remember? You promised me." he said actually sounding serious.
"Yeah I remember, I remember everything." I whispered laying my head on his chest.