Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ EMOtional ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Then: Oops…-"are you okay?" Alexi asked stepping closer.
"Yeah." I put my hand up to my head getting a major headache.
"Cecilia?" he asked sounding very serious.
I felt like air, floating away into a black dark whole. My eyes forced themselves to open. I saw the blurry face of Alexi staring intently at me. I made an effort to focus on what was happening, but nothing worked. The arms that held my head from banging up against the shelf shifted to support my back. I was moving backwards until I hit something pointy making me groan out loud.
"Oops…sorry." I heard him say.
Someone was digging into my pocket and grabbed my cell phone. The person at the other end was muffled but as he talked I could tell who he was talking to.
"Yes, hello? Mrs. Umm….well Cecilia's mom?" he asked uncertain into the mouthpiece. "No! No, I'm not a kidnapper it's just that your daughter….is not feeling well and, well she kind of collapsed…into my arms. I can assure you she is conscious and still breathing evenly, but I think she just feels sick to her stomach." Alexi explained.
"Mom?" I asked blankly.
"She'll be here in about five minutes." he reassured me.
Many people were asking if I was okay and I could fell them offering to help but I heard nothing from Alexi. The phone rang and he answered. Several minutes passed and my headache was not getting better. When I woke up I was on a hospital bed with my mother hovering over me like a fly. Her arms wrapped tightly around me, lovingly.
"Cecilia! Are you okay? Do you have any idea ho worried I was about you?!" she asked me tightening her hold on me.
"Okay, one: I'm not really sure, and two: no, I had no idea because of number one." I said half smiling.
My mother managed to give me another half smile, but behind it I knew she was worried, a lot.
"Sorry" I whispered hugging her back.
Now: Just Once-We were on our way to his house but not to bother is sibling but to get him into some new clothes. The sharp breeze blew in my face making me squeal. How could he stand it? He had no sweater on, just a plain black t-shirt. But I already knew he was crazy. His brother, Timmy answered the door, along with his friend Jimmy. How convenient. I had asked him why in the world he wasn't cold but he didn't answer, just lead me into his room where he threw a hoodie at me. I watched him dress and he just stared at me. Of course the moment was awkward but I couldn't look away. His skin was soft and pale, except for the small cuts on his arms. They were healing nicely and he rarely did it anymore. It was I who was hooked on it. He told me several times to stop and one time I nearly did, but one night I lost control and passed out in the bathroom. When I woke up it was noon and I had missed school; there was a small puddle of dried blood near my stained sleeve. He yelled at me that day, asking me why I had done it. Telling me that nothing was worth hurting my self over. Although he did it, he didn't want me doing it. He told me if I wanted to see blood that I should use him, but I could never do that to him again once was enough for me.
Then: Blue Silver-"you know it wasn't your fault. But I have something to tell you: guess who's here?" she sang out.
She let the room and the door slowly opened when Alexi stepped in.
"Oh go on!" I heard my mother say. She pushed him farther into the room almost making him fall.
"Hey" he managed to say staring at his shoes.
"Hey" I said back.
"here." he said handing me a bag.
"What is it?" I asked looking down at it.
"Something, I'll see you later." he said walking out.
"Alexi" I said stopping him. "Thanks."
"Sure."
My mom came back in--glowing like as if she were on a date with my dad--again.
"So?" she asked, smile widening.
"So?" I asked her in a bored tone.
"Who was that?" Where did you meet him? What did he bring you? Why is he--?"
"Mom! Mom…mom!" I yelled out. "Calm down, breath. His name is Alexi, I met him in school, he's new, and he brought me this."
I handed her the package.
"A book?" she asked confused.
"What book?"
It was pretty thick, it was titled Blue Silver and the cover had, well, blue silver…trees.
"So?" she asked inpatient.
"So what?" I asked looking away.
That night I couldn't sleep. I had too much on my mind. I mostly wondered what was wrong with me. No one had told me; the nurse came in before to give me food and she said nothing. The food was still there, untouched. I wasn't hungry, I never was. I gave up on sleeping and pulled out his book and began to read.
Now: Staring-We went to the park and hid under the shade of an oak tree. We talked some and then just stared out, watching people pass by. Married couples with their kids running around in front. Friends, laughing and joking around, unmarried couples holding hands and smiling. Old people walking their dogs. We saw them all. I sighed heavily and rested my head on the tree. He kept staring at them as if he wanted to switch places, as if he wanted them to see how hard it was to be different. Alexi kept staring at the unmarried couples, observing them carefully as if he were new to the whole idea. I sighed again and this time he turned to look.
"Are you bored now?" he asked looking at my face.
"No, I'm tired."
In a way it was being bored and actually I was but I'd rather not disappoint him. I looked up at the sky, it was clear and a bright blue the sun was bright and the rays still got my eyes even through the leaves.
"Cecilia?"
I turned to see Alexi several inches from my face.
"What?" I said breathing into his.
He closed the small space that was between us until his nose touched mine. I kept looking into his water colored eyes that held no explanation for his actions. His lips met mine, and when I pulled away in shock, he only leaned further pushing me to the ground. His lips were soft but his kiss was hard and meaningful. I put an arm around his neck and ran the other into his hair.