Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Eight, Chapter Fifty-Two: Christmas Love Party ( Chapter 52 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Christmas Love Party

Christmas finally came. Kagome counted down to the evening. She and Ryo talked about the final finishing touches. Kagome rested her chin on his shoulder.

“Did we get everything?” she asked.

“Yes,” Ryo said as he took her hand. He planted a small kiss on the top. Kagome drew back her hand as he tried to kiss it again.

“Ryo-kun,” she said. “Not now. Save it for tonight.” Her boyfriend smiled like a cat.

“Yes ma'am!” he said. They just needed to get through the school day first.

---------

For the whole morning, Kagome had her head in the clouds. She doodled hears on her notes. Everyone was in a chatty mood around her. It only made Kagome smile.

“Hey, Kagome,” someone said. She turned to see Setsuna standing behind her.

“Oh, hi Setsuna” she said.

“Say, are you busy today?” Setsuna asked.

“Yes, why?”

“Aw, that's too bad. I was going to invite you to my house today.”

“Thanks anyway.” Kagome had to keep the party to herself. The last thing her family needed was more guests crashing their private party. She bit her lower lip. I hope Ryo-kun hasn't opened his mouth. She looked over and found her boyfriend talking to some of their classmates. Please don't ruin it for us. This is supposed to be our Christmas party. Kagome tried to stay positive and not give away her plans.

---------

After school, Ryo and Kagome prepared the house for their party. First, everything needed to cleaned. If only they could stay focused on the tasks at hand.

Kagome was washing dishes in the kitchen when Ryo grabbed her from behind and kissed her on the neck.

“Ryo-kun,” she said, giggling. “Stop.”

“Mmm,” he purred in her ear. “But I can't wait anymore.” Kagome's resistance began to slip as he kissed her on the neck again. She had to push him off.

“Well, you're going have to,” Kagome said. Ryo groaned and pouted.

“Oh come on!” he complained. “I'm turning blue here!”

“Well you'll have to wait until the party,” Kagome said. She turned back to the dishes. Ryo folded his arms across his chest.

“Killjoy,” he complained.

“Could you please clean the living if you really want some?”

He snapped right to attention. “Yes ma'am!” Ryo hurried to the living room. Kagome smiled and chuckled to herself. Men will do anything to get laid, she thought. Kagome put a freshly washed cup on the disk rack.

---------

6:00 p.m.

Kagome and Ryo greeted their parents at the door.

“Welcome to our party!” they said to Michiko and Hideki. “Come on in!”

Jingle Bells