Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Eight, Chapter Fifty-Four: Christmas Aphrodite ( Chapter 54 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Christmas Aphrodite

-Ryo + Kagome-

He led her to his room. He sat down on his bed.

“Tell me,” he said in a low voice. She stood, struggling with her words and shuffling her feet.

“Oh, wow… um… I want… I want…”

He didn't push her. The mood had to be sweet and seductive. His lips curved into a smirk as he waited. She began to blush.

“I want you to make me yours,” she said.

He leaned in closer. “Oh? How shall I do that?” She moved closer to his bed. Her lips gently met with his. He smiled and pulled her into his arms. Her legs came on either side of him.

“Think they'll walk in on us?” she asked.

“Nah,” he said. “It's fine. Just don't make too much noise.” He grabbed her black sweater and pulled it over her head. However, he noticed her looking away. “What's wrong?”

“I don't think I can do that.”

He rubbed on her lower back in small circles. “Try it for me?”

“Mmm.”

“Please?”

“Alright.”

He smiled and kissed her again. This time, she shoved her tongue into his mouth. Happy chills ran up his spine as he reached for her white bra. His body bounced as he struggled to grab the cotton material. She giggled as his fingertips ran up her spine.

“Ooo,” she whispered. “Can you keep quiet?” With quick hands, she pulled his shirt over his head. The tip of her tongue caressed his right nipple. He whimpered as he bit his lower lip.

Shit! When did she learn this? He felt himself become hard in his jeans. Wait. When did I lose control?

She giggled with her hand to his jeans. “Are you going to finish with my bra or will I have to do it myself?”

“What?” he asked. She playfully tapped him on the tip of his nose.

“Aw, don't tell me you're chickening out on me.”

His resolve turned thick as he began unhooking her bra.

“Of course now, babe!” Her bar fell off in his hands. She smirked and unzipped his jeans.

-------

-Michiko +Hideki-

He turned to her on the couch. She looked lost in the movie on the TV screen. He leaned in, his lips almost touching her ear.

“I don't think they're coming back,” he whispered. His hand moved to the top of her long black skirt. She pretended not to be fazed.

“Maybe you're right,” she said.

“Now what?”

“Watch this movie still?”

“Well… yeah. But don't you want to do something else?” His hands managed to slide down her skirt. She turned to him, wide-eyed.

“Right here?” she asked.

“Yes.”

“You want to do it right here and now?”

He kissed her on the neck. “Please?”

Her lips curved into a hungry smile. She grabbed him and pulled him down on top of her. He chuckled as she played with his shirt.

“Okay then,” he said. His hands quickly unbuttoned her blouse. She pulled him in for another kiss. He darted his tongue into her mouth as her blouse fell open. However, he only let her enjoy the taste for a few seconds before he moved his mouth to her neck. She blushed as she let off a soft moan.

“You can be so cruel,” she said. He smirked and chuckled.

“Sorry, dearest,” he said. “I enjoy tormenting the ones I love.”

“Bastard. Ah!” Another kiss to the neck was all it took. She feverishly ripped off his shirt. Her fingers caressed his abdomen. He wasn't ripped, but he wasn't a teddy bear either. She eyed his erect package.

“Oh, you seem a little excited there, tiger,” she said.

“Play with me!” he commanded. She licked her lips.

“Take me!” Her request was met with another kiss. He unhooked her bra in the front.

Christmas looked steamy this year. Ryo felt it hit as he unzipped Kagome's jeans. Hideki felt it as he unhooked Michiko's bra. Neither couple finished the snacks or movie.

X-Mas XOXO