Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Nine, Chapter Sixty: Distractions ( Chapter 60 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Distractions

He can't think straight around her. Ryo and Kagome were supposed to be planning how to slow down their parents' pending second marriage. But…

Kagome took off her sweater. Ryo's face reddened.

“What are you doing?” he asked. His girl blinked.

“What?” she asked. “I got too hot in here.” Ryo could only stare at her white and polka-dot bra.

“Could you… please…?”

“What?”

He shook his head. “Forget it.”

Kagome blinked. “Am I that distracting?”

“No…”

She gave him a gentle smile. “This type of thing is normal for relationships. You've seen them before.”

“Well… yeah, but…”

“But?” She raised an eyebrow. Her ex-step-brother dropped his head.

“We're trying to talk serious here,” he said.

“Okay,” Kagome said. “Let's talk. How do we keep them marrying until we do?”

“Uh…” Ryo said. His eyes trailed back to her bra. This didn't make sense to him. Sure, he's seen them before. Kagome had a beautiful rack. But this wasn't the time.

“Well?” his girl asked. Ryo's nose started to bleed.

“Are you alright?” Kagome asked. Her boyfriend quickly wiped his nose.

“Yes!” he yelped. She rolled her eyes.

“Figures,” his ex-step-sister said. She reached over her for sweater.

“Wait!” Ryo shouted. Kagome looked up with a curious expression on her face.

“No?” she asked.

“No… don't,” he said. “Please?”

“You sure?”

Ryo's eyes widened as he gulped. “Yes…” Kagome lowered her sweater.

“Okay, but keep your eyes up here,” she said, circling her face with her fingers. Ryo trembled as he nodded. Kagome sat down on his bed.

“So tell me again,” she said. “What is our plan?” Ryo tried to speak, but no words came out. He finally rubbed the back of his head.

“Sorry,” he mumbled. “I've got nothing.”

“Nothing?” Kagome asked. Ryo's eyes trailed towards the ceiling.

“I can't think of a single thing yet,” he admitted.

“Yet?”

“I'm sorry.”

Kagome leaned forward, stone-faced. “Here's what I think we should do.” Ryo nodded with a red face. What just happened? How did I lose control? He got lost in her words and her cute polka-dot bra. Kagome stopped mid-sentence and smiled.

“Do you need me to repeat anything for you?” she asked.

“Yes!” Ryo said.

“Which part?” she asked. His eyes shifted back and forth as he started to sweat.

“All of it,” he yelped in a high-pitched voice. His girl giggled.

“Okay,” she said. “But please keep up, alright?” Ryo's cheeks turned red as he nodded.

It was that moment Ryo realized how much power his beloved Kagome had over him. To his surprise, it excited him more.

She Has the Power