Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Good-bye U.S.A, Hello England ❯ Meeting a Cute Stranger: ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Goodbye U.S.A, Hello England
Chapter one: Meeting a Cute Stranger:
In L.A., a blonde-haired, twenty-one year old woman named Reese walked to her mailbox and got the mail out. She looked through it until she came to a large brown envelope. She felt as if her heart was going to jump out of her chest. The envelope was from Rosemary College for Women. The school was in London and Reese had been trying to enroll there forever. So she ran into the house, set the other mail down, and ran upstairs to her room. She lied onto her bed and opened the envelope. Reese quietly read the letter to herself. Then she quickly ran downstairs and yelled: "Mom, dad, I made it! I made it in Rosemary College!" her folks had a party for her success. But Reese sat down on the stairs away from the action. "I know I should be happy, but I just feel empty." she thought. Reese was feeling empty because after she broke up with her last boyfriend, she vowed that she would never fall in love again and to keep her word, Reese studied hard and was top student in all of her classes. Now, all of that didn't matter to her anymore. Reese just sighed and went upstairs to her room to pack her things.

*** Early in the morning, Reese got up and left for London. On her way, her family accompanied. They bid her a tearful goodbye. And as Reese boarded the plane, she took one last look at her family. Her mom was teary-eyed. Not wanting to cry, Reese turned away and got onto the plane.
***Her first week in London was okay, she guessed. Reese still felt empty inside. Then on Friday, fate had taken a different path.
It started with a little trip to the mall. Reese decided to go since she had nothing better to do. She was in the music section when they first met. She was looking through the magazines when she saw him! He was tall with black eyes and spiky blue hair. Reese could feel herself blushing. "He's so hot! Wait! Oh no! Could I be…?!?" she thought. Then she realized… she was falling in love again! Reese didn't want to but her heart was winning. They both weren't watching time. "Attention shoppers! The mall will be closing in five minutes!" the person over the intercom yelled. Reese quickly snapped back into reality. The shoppers began grabbing their bagged merchandise and running to their cars. Reese was running when she ran into a tall male body. "Hey stupid! Why don't you watch where your going?!?" she wanted to yell. But when she looked up and saw tall, blue spiky haired and black eyes, she completely lost her tongue. "Are you okay miss?" the guy asked. Reese nodded. "Uh…let me help you up." said he. "Right." she said softly. The attractive fellow helped Reese up off the floor. (While gazing into her lovely blue eyes!)
Once he helped her up, they went their separate ways. When Reese had walked ten paces away, she realized whom she was talking to. "That was 2-D! And I didn't tell him anything about me!" she thought. Not willing to let 2-D pass her by, Reese turned and ran after him.

Chapter Two: